Eng v Pak: Twenty20 @ Bristol [Updates]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan have completely dominated their first ever Twenty20 international.

Moyo gone, caught at boundary by Bell.

101-4, 44 runs to win.

Moyo gone tries to smash ball down ground and bell catches it.

Yardy strikes.

Pak 101/4

I dont understand the panic here ! we need less than 5.5 runs an over - you dont need to play big shots !!! Some sanity pulllleeeeaaasssse

they say its a small ground but it looks massive, Afridi's out shud have definetly been a six and so shud have MoYo's

England 144/7 (20/20 ov)
Pakistan 101/3 (11.3/20 ov)
Pakistan require another 44 runs with 7 wickets and 51 balls remaining

Inzi - just do your walking singles and finish this off. We need to start winning to get our confidence back now.

Saj to continue and starts with a dot ball.

43 needed off 47 balls.

No need for 6's, just work it around for the rest of the runs.

MIG said:
I dont understand the panic here ! we need less than 5.5 runs an over - you dont need to play big shots !!! Some sanity pulllleeeeaaasssse

Yea but we wanna have fun, not just watch boring old ODI cricket ;-)

The stupid TMS keeper doesn't know Kami's name. What a freshy.

12.4 Mahmood to Mohammad Hafeez, no run
Fine over so far...
12.3 Mahmood to Mohammad Hafeez, no run, a touch fuller and he smashes this with great power but Dalrymple makes a fine stop at cover
12.2 Mahmood to Mohammad Hafeez, no run, very well bowled, the slower ball which deceives the batsman who can't get it away
12.1 Mahmood to Mohammad Hafeez, no run, good length outside the off stump and crisply struck to point. No run there.

DAt not good

Whenever Hafeez plays for Pakistan, he goes into a shell! This is not the Hafeez that I saw in the domestic 20/20 back in Pakistan

Pak 104/4 (13)

41 needed off 42 balls.

just 2 runs from the over.

4 smashed like a shell superb reverse sweep. shot of the day!

Can we get Afridi back in again, for England they will take two Pak wickets for one Afrid i. Make a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back