Eng v Pak: Twenty20 @ Bristol [Updates]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although he was lucky to get two wickets but this young lad has bowled well... so far.

But now Afridi!!

I think we should take singles from now and on and win - what do you think Afridi Mian ?

MIG said:
I think we should take singles from now and on and win - what do you think Afridi Mian ?

Afridi Mian aint going to do that MIG, hes going to smash his way through this

5.5 Broad to Shahid Afridi, SIX, yikes! He's got hold of this one! Afridi swings this miles into the stand for six - in fact, out of the ground and clattering into the buildings on the street
5.4 Broad to Shahid Afridi, FOUR, down on one knee and Afridi spoons this, without middling it, over cow corner for four

Broad getting whacked ! Afridi brings out the 999 beast in him and unleashes on bristol ground ! Go afridi score a quick fire 100 and see pakistan win emphatically !

Are you enjoying this everton ?

Pakistan 65/2 in 6 overs

Afridi and Hafeez doing very well. Afridi now needs to stay at the crease for as long as possible

what a catch!

superb catch by yardy! diving backwards takes a stunner!

afridi gone!

Has Hafeez lost it - we havent scored a 4 for the last 2 balls - sack him...

MAn seeing this I am sure everybody has forgotten what happened a few days ago. And that great feeling:)

evertonfan said:
Good catch Yardy, have that Afridi; You tosser.

How could you deprive the viewing public of this spectacle ! Kill Joys - the whole lot of ya!

Ok Moyo - no extravangant shots - just a single on every ball and a 4 if you can per over.

Pak 69/3 (7)

Good over from dalrymple.

Hafeez 21* moyo 0*

Oh dear afrid OUT ! oh well the way he plays this is always a probability, next time we want a 50 or 100 afridi ! Well played :14:

But the damage has been done by afridi.Good on ya at least broad has been given the afridi treatment

6.4 Dalrymple to Shahid Afridi, OUT, and immediately Afridi swings this into Wales..:)).oh no, hang on, it's up in the air miles, Yardy jogs back, and back further, and dives backwards to take the catch in front of his face, lying on his back! What a catch!

:91: the commentators have lost it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back