Eng v Pak: Twenty20 @ Bristol [Updates]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bilsher007 said:
Everton we all know pakistan really won the test series if you count the poor ..oh sorrry biased decisions by hair hitler and doggy doctrove on day one and day four of third test at headingley. Plus the robbing by hair of a evitable victory at the fourth test at oval cost heavily. Pakistan would have finished the series deserving 2-1 winners and in my book they did. If you are too narrow minded to acknowledge this fact then you should'nt be at pakpassion.

INSHALLAH pakistan will make kill england in the one dayers.

Excuse me? They didn't even umpire in the first two Tests! You lost 2-0 (or 3-0 to be official) get over it.

Come on Tres! Goughy and Broad to blow 'em away methinks.

Cmon Pak concentrate - England dont have the stomach for a fight here...

afridi needs to go after this over. bring in either malik or hafeez. leaked too many runs

Eng 96/4 (14)

afridi has been very expensive in last 2 overs.

Shaun Udal commentating on TMS.

Talking ********.

C&G hero micheal yardy in now and off mark 1st ball.

so who got the latest wicket?

unfortunatrley its started to rain at my area and i cant get any signal!

Ho hum... Tresco riding his luck...Suddenly with Pak attack at its best - things not so easy for English batsmen :)

Rana said:
so who got the latest wicket?

unfortunatrley its started to rain at my area and i cant get any signal!

Razzler.

MIG said:
Ho hum... Tresco riding his luck...Suddenly with Pak attack at its best - things not so easy for English batsmen :)

:D

MIG said:

It's shame they wern't there to prevent a series defeat then isn't it? :19:

Pakistan will win this by 10 wickets methinks.

Bilsher007 said:
Everton we all know pakistan really won the test series if you count the poor ..oh sorrry biased decisions by hair hitler and doggy doctrove on day one and day four of third test at headingley. Plus the robbing by hair of a evitable victory at the fourth test at oval cost heavily. Pakistan would have finished the series deserving 2-1 winners and in my book they did. If you are too narrow minded to acknowledge this fact then you should'nt be at pakpassion.

INSHALLAH pakistan will make kill england in the one dayers.

Sorry mate I am no expert but I don't think you should telling someone if they can be or cannot be on the forum. Just a thought.

edge past keeper for 4.

no chance there.

eng 111/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back