England (158/3) secure a 7-wicket victory against Pakistan (157/10) in the fourth T20I to win the series 2-0

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Total voters
The lack of talent is making some of these people deranged.

Cue a bunch of random names who are supposed to replace the current crop.

We have no middle-order batters in domestic cricker. Anyone who follows Pakistan cricket properly knows we are severely lacking in the spin department and middle-order batting.
Fakhar should be at number 4 🤡

A 15 over target apparently
FPV26Gm.jpeg

Zindabad England. Now chase this total in 12-13 overs

Test yourself

this whole 200+ target team does not make sense for our talent. they should just aim 180 that would be more realistic, that way at least it allows for some partnership in middle order or just taking some really good bowler for singles like Rashid, vs everyone trying to get 10+ over which is not realistic given our skill level, long tail, etc.

Babar
Riz
Usman
Fakhar
????
Ifthikar
????
Imad
Amir
Shaheen
Naseem/Haris

Only if pak can find that missing bit, it would have been a perfect line up for the world cup, but instead its azam khan and shadab khan

I just feel nawaz and ashif Ali were good prospects when seeing these
Ifthikhar ????? Whyyyyy

We have no middle-order batters in domestic cricker. Anyone who follows Pakistan cricket properly knows we are severely lacking in the spin department and middle-order batting.
I gave multiple options, and I watch domestic cricket. All the options I gave are superior yo shafab, Chacha and azam as your MO and multiple options at opening that are superior to Saim and usman.

You ignoring my posts to type the same repetitive nonsense means nothing.

Just type babar babar from now on. No need to high five each other and implement context lol

Bhai kamas kam thora sa to sharam kar lei. Best allrounder means best allrounder, he should be able to bat at any middle to lower order position like Abdul razzaq could. The best doesn't require special spots to function. Nor do they now avg lower then 18 and sr dwindling as well

Does my sharam entail advocating for Imad Wasim instead? Take off your hate glasses please and see the realistic options that are in front of us.

Shadab is the best according to Pakistani standards, I haven't compared him with players of other teams. Right now our options for spin bowling all rounders are Shadab, Imad and Nawaz. Imo all 3 are part time bowlers and part time batters. They're not genuine all rounders like we had in the past. None are good enough to make the team solely as batters or bowlers. However what they do offer is utility and in t20 that can work for us. I see the utility of Shadab bowling 2 overs in the middle or Imad bowling 2 in the PP but that's all I would want from that, not 4 overs. In batting, I would never promote them above 7 unless it is to prevent a collapse. The role given time Shadab doesn't meet his skillset.

As for proper all rounder, who in their right mind compares Razzaq, a pace bowling all rounder to a spin bowling one like Shadab? Like bro this comparison is worse than you comparing ODI world cups to T20 performances.

Archers face when babar took him down to boundaries in that over! And now he smiles like he has been bowling to minnows

Why can't Babar and Rizwan play middle over batsmen?

If the issue is middle order, let Fakhar and Usman open and let these 2 hold the middle.

You know why?

Because these 2 care about averages only and want to look good.

Most selfish opening pair in history of Pakistan cricket.

Who on earth decided no abrar and no imad? And only shadab, chacha and Saim will be your spinners while England have adil rashid?

The management
Selectors, coaches the head coach...
Unless ofcourse the captain is a dictator

Zindabad England. Now chase this total in 12-13 overs

Test yourself

They'll do it with about 3-4 overs to spare. The ball will be wet, it should be far easier to bat than the Pakistan batsmen made it look.

All out again! Our team struggles to bat 20 overs and this is a fact

Does my sharam entail advocating for Imad Wasim instead? Take off your hate glasses please and see the realistic options that are in front of us.

Shadab is the best according to Pakistani standards, I haven't compared him with players of other teams. Right now our options for spin bowling all rounders are Shadab, Imad and Nawaz. Imo all 3 are part time bowlers and part time batters. They're not genuine all rounders like we had in the past. None are good enough to make the team solely as batters or bowlers. However what they do offer is utility and in t20 that can work for us. I see the utility of Shadab bowling 2 overs in the middle or Imad bowling 2 in the PP but that's all I would want from that, not 4 overs. In batting, I would never promote them above 7 unless it is to prevent a collapse. The role given time Shadab doesn't meet his skillset.

As for proper all rounder, who in their right mind compares Razzaq, a pace bowling all rounder to a spin bowling one like Shadab? Like bro this comparison is worse than you comparing ODI world cups to T20 performances.
Imad and salman Ali Agha plus qasim akram and mubashir Khan in domestic are better then shadab in every capacity.

Theirs no love glasses for a fraud batter who's a tail and can tulle baz to 40 of 20 once every 20-25 games and has been consistently the most expensive bowler for Pakistan since the NZ series last year, Followed by Afghanistan series followed by Asia cup followed by world cup followed by NZ series followed by England series and Ireland as well

Hi all, cricketgal here
I am new to the forum so I hope I will receive a warm welcome
Today’s match has been underwhelming. Although I am not a Babar fan, he made a good start today. Shadab and Azam khan were a bit disappointing. What do you all think? Let me know in the thread! 🏏

They'll do it with about 3-4 overs to spare. The ball will be wet, it should be far easier to bat than the Pakistan batsmen made it look.
Oh bhai

They are proper T20 players. It’s not the conditions. This pitch is a belter.

Why can't Babar and Rizwan play middle over batsmen?

If the issue is middle order, let Fakhar and Usman open and let these 2 hold the middle.

You know why?

Because these 2 care about averages only and want to look good.

Most selfish opening pair in history of Pakistan cricket.
Even after the thousandth failure in the middle order, we still blame babar and riz. Instead of repairing the middle order, we repaired a well run opening stand and look at all fans go nuts

So we keep being taught the same lesson, match after match...Azam is not international material (only in Pakistan would an overweight guy get a chance to play at the highest level in the 21st century), Shadab is getting worse day by day and does not belong in the playing 11 and Chacha will never, ever be able to finish a match and get out for the odd, laborious 20 odd score....

A good 30 runs short of a par score.

Lets see what Shaheen/Naseem/Haris does with the ball. Lot of pace between them.

Hi all, cricketgal here
I am new to the forum so I hope I will receive a warm welcome
Today’s match has been underwhelming. Although I am not a Babar fan, he made a good start today. Shadab and Azam khan were a bit disappointing. What do you all think? Let me know in the thread! 🏏
How are there so many new accounts all of a sudden praising Babar??

From the most destructive bowler to the shaheen we see now, how things have changed.

Urooj needs to get sent home too with Shadab

Horrendous commentator

Don't think this is going to be as straightforward. Pakistan boasts a quality pace attack

Oh bhai

They are proper T20 players. It’s not the conditions. This pitch is a belter.

That's my point though. They aren't going to poop their pants at the sight of a short ball. The pitch is a belter, and you should never be giving spinners wickets when the ball is wet.

I think he doesn't know how to pick slower balls off pacers he does not bat much regularly. In PSL he plays Shaheen, Naseem, Haris and Amir every year and even in the National team. If you watch his PSL innings, he is able to hit their change ups for sixes and you can only do that if you are picking the slower balls. That does not seem to be the case in International Cricket.
i have seen him mistiming full tosses couple of times this year.. his hand eye coordination is regressing.. probably its age thing now.. you cant fool around with your age at international level

Fans solution.

Let Babar and Rizwan bat forever.

Yup. Said it many times over, RizBar cover our flaws. It's time fans recognize this and support them rather than derail to secondary problems like strike rates in the PP.

Singles even on good balls, we keep standing like fort, what an easy shot for 4, where are our shots like this one?

how the hell are england making 10 runs in the first over and we were only able to do 7 in our first over

Yup. Said it many times over, RizBar cover our flaws. It's time fans recognize this and support them rather than derail to secondary problems like strike rates in the PP.
Glorifying RizBar won’t do much for this team either. We will be a crap team until we develop dynamic middle-order batsmen and decent spinners.

I remember shahid Afridi calling mohammed irfan very unfit in the post match interview on his very debut. I am pretty sure someone would do that to azam khan soon.
Guy deserves it. He is taking someones deserving spot

Ball moving slightly.
Should have had more than 1 slip. Not great captaincy

I remember shahid Afridi calling mohammed irfan very unfit in the post match interview on his very debut. I am pretty sure someone would do that to azam khan soon.
Guy deserves it. He is taking someones deserving spot
Despite all hate and negativity. Shahid Afridi is one of the better ex Cricketers we have.

Back