England (158/3) secure a 7-wicket victory against Pakistan (157/10) in the fourth T20I to win the series 2-0

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Total voters
Big sifarshi Azam Khan needs to be kicked out of team. Haven't seen that big of a Sifarshi in Pak team since Junaid Zia. Shadab Khan also needs a long rest..

Remember this is the greatest bowling lineup in the world. Game is in the bag.

Is Pakistan's familiar strategy of going bang bang with wickets from Shaheen not working anymore? It is almost like that is their only plan in LOIs. DIdn't work in 2023 world cup.

Stop overhyping this attack.

It's being getting destroyed for the last 2 years

Did you guys not watch the 50 over wc?

ICC should seriously consider taking all format status of Pak men’s & woman’s team just embarrassing

Usman Khan did well. But we don't have the players to compete. Bowling is incredibly medicore and batting inconsistent.

I have been saying for a while now this team needs a rebuild.

How does Azam Khan make it into the team and Saim doesn't? :ROFLMAO:

Babar you wanna open?

Score 12 runs and be proud in the 3rd over of the powerplay??

Man these bowlers are being battered & humbled. This game could end by the 12th over.

Pakistan fans, might as well go home.

If Babar and Rizwan are playing fast,you know the pitch is even better.

We hit one six and feel we are done for the over, others keep on going, this is where totals go from 160 to 200 plus

Quality > Quantity. Just packing the side with 4 seamers don't automatically mean your bowling will become more potent.

If you want to see how much Rizwan and Babar opening together fell today in Powerplay in terms of runs. Just look at the powerplay score of Salt and Buttler and you'll get the answer.

Loving this rope a dope tactic by Pak bowlers. Not long before we pounce with Eng least expecting it.

I just have one question what worse wud ppl like saim ayub bowling..faheem bowling and any other batter bowling would have made. My point is obviously we are no match for any big team but clearly you dont have to be an einstein to understand we shud pack all the team with batting till atleast number 10

She is hired to make sure Babar looks good for his deluded fans, and Shaheen is called Eagle and Rizwan is called superman
I know Babar haters aren't the sharpest tools in the shed but I'll try anyway....

How can you blame Babar purely as a batsman when he has the 2nd highest score with the 2nd highest strike rate today?

Pakistan power play 57
England Power play 78

Rizbar fans will be celebrating despise poor powerplay according to pitch

ICC should seriously consider taking all format status of Pak men’s & woman’s team just embarrassing
baHivju.png

Amir has released all the pressure
Come on bro, Pakistan were 50 runs short. Ball is coming to bat so nicely and outfield is so dry despite rain. You would need a magical spell probably career best of one of bowlers to win. I guess Shadab is last roll of dice. Let's see.

Drop Saim for Babar to open haahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaahhaahahahhahaahahahaha
how is this Babar fault! He played the best in our team today. Saim Would have made 3 days. And your boyfriend couldn’t catch a simple catch

At least the boys showed aggression today. WC is coming home baby!

Back