England (158/3) secure a 7-wicket victory against Pakistan (157/10) in the fourth T20I to win the series 2-0

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Total voters
The way Shadab was consoling Azam K after dropping the catch and then finally catching it looked like a mom telling her little chubby boy that he'll be fine

Even I can wicket keep better then azam lol, I wouldn't have dropped that? Like ever? And I'm gully level?

But from what we withessed, we wont be seeing azam khan in the world cup. Maybe saim at three and usman at 5? Pakistan spoilt for choices with what they have selected haha

There are quite few well known posters on this forum who were dying to see him in the squad. I can see they are hiding their faces now. I have never supported Azam, never ever.
Most of your opinions are good except the chacha at 4 thing. Don't know why you said that. Otherwise who supports azam? Haris was always a better choice regardless of form same with abrar was always > usama irrespective of PSL

Did you catch what Ian ward said about filed placements? He said we placed them too square or too straight

Most of your opinions are good except the chacha at 4 thing. Don't know why you said that. Otherwise who supports azam? Haris was always a better choice regardless of form same with abrar was always > usama irrespective of PSL
To be honest if there is one batter who looks comfortable against 95 mph in the Pakistan line up, it is chacha. He also looks good against quality spin.

With Fakhar now settled at no.4, I would send Chacha at 5.

If I was a domesitc player like sahibzada farhan, who top scores every season but doesnt even get a psl game in his natural position, watching azam khan play in this team would actually make me want to just retire. This nepotism is one of the main reasons why so many of our players decide to switch to other countries like usman khan going to UAE before this season.

What a bowler Shadab is! Just erred a bit on line and length and those Bairstow shots wouldn't have gone for 6.

Stand in your crease and ease sixes over cover against spin

Our players can’t hit a spinner for six unless it’s a slog sweep or they come half way down the track

Chris Broad

He was one of the guys who helped save the Sri Lankan team in Pakistan during that attack in Lahore

Historic bloke

I am afraid Shadab is going Irfan Pathan way. Tried too hard to become allrounder and ended up losing bowling skills too. He should take inspiration from Naseem. Be a lethal strike bowler who can occasionally slog long handle down the order, if needed.

The way Shadab was consoling Azam K after dropping the catch and then finally catching it looked like a mom telling her little chubby boy that he'll be fine
the way he came between rauf and azam.. it felt like he doubted that rauf would attack tge kadu 😂 bech bachao krany wala reaction tha

I am afraid Shadab is going Irfan Pathan way. Tried too hard to become allrounder and ended up losing bowling skills too. He should take inspiration from Naseem. Be a lethal strike bowler who can occasionally slog long handle down the order, if needed.

Shadab is neither a Shane warne nor Klusner. He is avge in both department. Quintessential what you call Railu katta?

What about if we make Ifti,Usman K,Fakhar and Saim bat first and then Babar and Rizwan for the last 5-10 overs?

Our issue is unreliablity post 10 over mark. I would rather have Babar and Rizwan coming in.

T20 bowling is mainly about scoreboard pressure so we should concentrate on getting the batting order right.

Their team is specifically built for belter wickets. But I suspect they still have some fault lines. They fell like a pack of cards against Afghanistan in World Cup on a tricky surface.

That's why I believe they needed a batter like Malan at 3 or 4.

Good point , windies conditions could be very very different but likely to be flat decks at this time of year , early summer etc.

England have been playing attacking cricket in all formats , it’s become normal play for them esp batting . This is why you’re seeing supreme confidence . Pakistan are polar opposites atm .

This Pakistan team is embarrassing to watch. They look like a group of amateurs compared to the professional approach of England.

Harry Brook seems to be out of touch. His favorite team is Pakistan. Him struggling against them means he is still to get his rhyhtm back at the internationals.

Stuart Broad "Any left-arm bowler who can swing it in at that pace will always be a threat with the new ball. I wonder if Shaheen Afridi would be better off just bowling 3 overs up front in the Powerplay instead of 2."

Good point , windies conditions could be very very different but likely to be flat decks at this time of year , early summer etc.

England have been playing attacking cricket in all formats , it’s become normal play for them esp batting . This is why you’re seeing supreme confidence . Pakistan are polar opposites atm .
Pitches in WC 2023 was also expected more flat and they were. But there were some tricky pitches in between.

You only need to get down on one or two of those pitches and you're out of the tournament.

This wasn't the big belter pitch just as I thought. PAK were definitely under par but really pathetic bowling by Naseem and Aamir made this look easier.

Back