England (158/3) secure a 7-wicket victory against Pakistan (157/10) in the fourth T20I to win the series 2-0

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Total voters
Pak is an avg t20 side atm .

But this English team would beat any team at home . They have serious power in an attacking force in bowling & batting .

What has rizzy and babz got to.do with this! What did the others do may i ask.
lol bro u are deluded they have occupied the opening spots since 2020 and played whole of 20 overs with snail like strike rate which hasn’t caused other middle order players to even develop and settle into the team they have cursed the t20s and showed everyone that pakistan plays t20s like that slow and stead they have blood of t20 cricket of pakistan i would continue to blame them untill they move out

Last edited by a moderator:
we have so many blind haters here that our bowlers are getting murdered here and they are still talking about Babar and Rizwan.

Pak is an avg t20 side atm .

But this English team would beat any team at home . They have serious power in an attacking force in bowling & batting .
Their team is specifically built for belter wickets. But I suspect they still have some fault lines. They fell like a pack of cards against Afghanistan in World Cup on a tricky surface.

That's why I believe they needed a batter like Malan at 3 or 4.

I know Babar haters aren't the sharpest tools in the shed but I'll try anyway....

How can you blame Babar purely as a batsman when he has the 2nd highest score with the 2nd highest strike rate today?
Well I think its the whole team, not just them, but it starts with captain and ends with captain. He has probaby 4th highest SR today and both English players are at top 2, just shows how mediocre we have became. None the less he takes more blame as he chooses what player play and where they play.

We don’t have the players to compete against better sides so it’s stupid to watch pak cricket these days and get your heart burned for no reason , I prefer to watch highlights if there is some good cricket from pak sides which is getting rare these days.

I just want to wake up one day and find out we just discovered the next ADB and Warner middle order thoroughbred 2 young batters.

2 half trackers from Shadab in his first 3 balls
lucky only singles were taken off them

We don’t have the players to compete against better sides so it’s stupid to watch pak cricket these days and get your heart burned for no reason , I prefer to watch highlights if there is some good cricket from pak sides which is getting rare these days.
It's also the mental aspect. Cricket has evolved. It does not work on just skill and talent and 'Imran bhai ne ye kaha'. 'Maine pitch ko hath laga ke conditions parh li'.

Now a days you need high intellect players who are able to absorb all nuances of fast paced game, the matchups, the situations, the run rate, the risk factor, the data and the reading other opponent player's mind.

Why in God's name did we fill out WC squad with mediocre phaaast bowlers when we need actual batsmen?

Australia vs England will be one heck of a contest. England stronger then my favourite team. Oof.

They wasted their time dealing with minnows imo, should have gone for warmup

Unbelievable! Shadab has done superbly in that over! Might do a lot in confidence going in to the world cup

Batters don't need to charge down the wicket against Shadab, just camp on the back foot and pull the short ball

Lol we have shadab at 5, Azam at 6 and ifti chacha at 7

Biggest joke with Pakistan cricket. No interest at all.

Whoever advocates for Tatoo khan’s inclusion in the Pak team on this forum should be banned & is a enemy of Pak.

I’m confused, there were people here telling me Azam Khan was was going to score 50 off 15 and was an excellent wicketkeeper. He looks more like to blow a coronary than ever make a decent score

I’m confused, there were people here telling me Azam Khan was was going to score 50 off 15 and was an excellent wicketkeeper. He looks more like to blow a coronary than ever make a decent score
We all expected that. He was doing that in PSL and league Cricket. That was the only way he could justify his place.

Back