England (158/3) secure a 7-wicket victory against Pakistan (157/10) in the fourth T20I to win the series 2-0

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Total voters
Pak to win the match cos of its clutch bowlers!

Lol the way it swings after leaving the bat when naseem bowls, looks good on tv but utter useless

Oval will swing with new ball especially in overcast conditions. Roughly 4 or 5 overs it will swing. You have to strike in the early overs. I remember at the Oval Bumrah reduced full strength ENgland to 68/8 in 15 overs or so in a ODI.

Oval will swing with new ball especially in overcast conditions. Roughly 4 or 5 overs it will swing. You have to strike in the early overs. I remember at the Oval Bumrah reduced full strength ENgland to 68/8 in 15 overs or so in a ODI.
Doesn’t matter if the score is well below par and the pitch is so good to bat on.

8bRf7Tc.png
\

did anyone feel that

Shadab our only spinner?
I think we have a few, albeit part time:

- Salman Ali Agha
- Ifti
- Imad
- Saim Ayub

Imad should bowl 4 overs.
The others should make up 4 overs and take Shadab out of the team.
Unfo world cup, Salman Ali Agha wont be there.

I think we have a few, albeit part time:

- Salman Ali Agha
- Ifti
- Imad
- Saim Ayub

Imad should bowl 4 overs.
The others should make up 4 overs and take Shadab out of the team.
Unfo world cup, Salman Ali Agha wont be there.
In this match only Shadab

Allah Khair kare

Good over spoiled by those 5 wides. I can't believe this wicketkeeper of ours is playing international cricket

I have some good news, at least when they have their cake later there won’t be any wastage

Pakistan would have won the World Cup if Naseem didn’t get injured 🤡

He's done, CPL is much lower quality than International, sorry to see him struggle, but he should have called quits while he had the high ground.

This is just poor bowling . England bowled back of a length with slower balls . Pakistan not learning from that

Pakistanis jumping up and down with rizwan and babar 50 partnership in 6 overs

Salt and butler did it in under 5 overs

Back