England (158/3) secure a 7-wicket victory against Pakistan (157/10) in the fourth T20I to win the series 2-0

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Total voters
Rizwan and Babar opened today. Pakistan about to reach 150. We are playing our 4 best pacers. Profit?

Chacha made his 20 odd score as usual and then leaves without finishing the job

Quite clear that the best opening pair is Riz and BA.

These 2 now need to bed down and get in the groove. Rest of the batting order including Fakhar need to start earning their keep.
Doesn't matter if Babar keeps selecting Shadab, Azam and Chacha in the middle overs...

I dont blame chacha at all but clearly he isnt a finisher but i wud persist with him as he can bowl too and now saim has gone

Even though I agree with this but irony is none of the players from the new generation are capable of hitting sixes like he did.
lol lol!
I think it was more the generation before. Then Misbah and Babar came and a whole generation of tuk tuk's emerged.

lol
There's no better batsman in Pakistan then Babar and in a T20 you always want your best batter to face as many deliveries as possible...
this is aided by the fact there are no other reliable batsmen in the squad let alone in Pakistan...
He can face all he wants once a proper opener gets out

No issues with that

Babar
Riz
Usman
Fakhar
????
Ifthikar
????
Imad
Amir
Shaheen
Naseem/Haris

Only if pak can find that missing bit, it would have been a perfect line up for the world cup, but instead its azam khan and shadab khan

I just feel nawaz and ashif Ali were good prospects when seeing these

He can face all he wants once a proper opener gets out

No issues with that

There are no reliable openers.
Not a single one...

Not Fakhar, not Ayub.... no one.
Zilch, zero.... nothing

lol
There's no better batsman in Pakistan then Babar and in a T20 you always want your best batter to face as many deliveries as possible...
this is aided by the fact there are no other reliable batsmen in the squad let alone in Pakistan...
The poster believes that Azam Khan is the better T20 batsman vs Rizwan/Babar.

Babar
Riz
Usman
Fakhar
????
Ifthikar
????
Imad
Amir
Shaheen
Naseem/Haris

Only if pak can find that missing bit, it would have been a perfect line up for the world cup, but instead its azam khan and shadab khan

I just feel nawaz and ashif Ali were good prospects when seeing these
Niazi, Salman or Tayyab could've been slotted at no. 5

As long as the teams family have had nice shopping trips & players have eaten junk food.. who cares about the cricket

We cannot have so many passengers in the team. Shahdab needs to be benched for good. Usman got away this time, but don't see much from him either. The way things stands is that we are at such a low point that we poached a guy from UAE, smh

@Rana Do you idiots need to urderstand further Why Babar and Rizwan play all overs? This is exactly why and it is for millionth time.
Oh chal mama go and make Babar spam posts on Twitter using ‘Babar ki Shahzadi’ handle

This is a 240 surface what you on about 170
Not sure about 240 but easily 200+. It's skidding on as well and English players thrive on these kind of surfaces. Watch them chase it down in like 12 overs.

We filled our WC squad with phaaast bowlers when we should have had proper batsmen!

Itikhar has complained far too many times about not getting enough overs to show his skills.. but they do not exist..whenever he wants to hit a six , he covers the line of the ball.. gets across.. and tries to muscle it over mid on or deep midwicket.. and top edges it 8 out of 10 times.. does he even have an offside play in his game?

@Rana Do you idiots need to urderstand further Why Babar and Rizwan play all overs? This is exactly why and it is for millionth time.
Read my earlier post I said rizwan & baba need to bat till 19.2 overs because of the garbage that is to follow.

Problem is the rest of the team, they play with fear, that the minute they are out, this will happen and they play too much in the shell. If they get out cheaply they are called playing for stats, today they played fast and we still couldn't reach 170/180 let alone 200+.

@Rana @mominsaigol Do you idiots need to urderstand further Why Babar and Rizwan play all overs? This is exactly why and it is for millionth time.
I understand it in the same vein as understanding that babar is the greatest player ever to hold a bat and is Mile's better then kohli can ever hope to be. Thank you for your words of wisdom Young Padawan

Highest ever T20i score on this ground is 211, with par 180, and Azam Khan fans think its a 240 surface.

The comedy doesn't stop at Azam Khan with these guys!

😂😂😂
Cricket is moved on since 2003

England haven’t played a T20 here since 2013 apparently

Itikhar has complained far too many times about not getting enough overs to show his skills.. but they do not exist..whenever he wants to hit a six , he covers the line of the ball.. gets across.. and tries to muscle it over mid on or deep midwicket.. and top edges it 8 out of 10 times.. does he even have an offside play in his game?
I think he doesn't know how to pick slower balls off pacers he does not bat much regularly. In PSL he plays Shaheen, Naseem, Haris and Amir every year and even in the National team. If you watch his PSL innings, he is able to hit their change ups for sixes and you can only do that if you are picking the slower balls. That does not seem to be the case in International Cricket.

Who on earth decided no abrar and no imad? And only shadab, chacha and Saim will be your spinners while England have adil rashid?

Pakistan should give themselves 16 overs to bowl England out. Leave Shadab's 4 overs for last. Don't bowl him and just bowl your pacers and try to get them all out.

You don't make any sense...

It's so fricken tiresome

Really puts me off coming here
The lack of talent is making some of these people deranged.

Cue a bunch of random names who are supposed to replace the current crop.

We have no middle-order batters in domestic cricker. Anyone who follows Pakistan cricket properly knows we are severely lacking in the spin department and middle-order batting.

There was no two available there. Suicidal run.
its last over, you sometimes take a chance on a slight mis field or wide throw which is expected at league level or poor fielders but not to livingstone. bad decision. Amir told him he will bowl slower ball he should have listened, waited and then tried to smack it.

Back