England (158/3) secure a 7-wicket victory against Pakistan (157/10) in the fourth T20I to win the series 2-0

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Total voters
TBH usman is better suited at 4.He seems to play spin well so why not use him to tackle our spin woes while fakhar can open and utilise the PP.

Usman struggled against the short ball, sure but what other major weaknesses does he have ?

Both the batters have problems against pace so not sure why Butler using spinners

Azam slouch vegetable why is he in the team when already Rizwan and Usman are keepers by design

This is what you call T 20 cricket..livingtston their beaat of a batsman bowls 2 overs we have similar options but never use them and pack our team with bowlers when the main weakness lies in our batting

This is Usman's highest T20I score now
While hes done really well he looks a tad edgy tbh, just seems to move to the leg side and slashes late
was dropped as well i think and one ball that just dropped short of a fielder

Pretty much end of Saim for the near future this innings from Usman

I am soo glad Usman Khan's doing well against a good England bowling lineup. Breath of fresh air. Will give him good confidence leading up to the world cup.

I was cheering Pak will swap Usman with Abrar in second innings then I realised it's not IPL. Imad is also not playing. Ifti would need to bowl 4 overs of spin.

Yea. He has a lot of holes in his batting which will be exposed
I think he is still mentally not there yet. If you had seen his past few matches, you would have noticed a clear improvement today but he is still no where near the level we saw in PSL. I believe he is still nervous.

Iftikhar pretty much always gives you handy first innings runs. He's poor when needs to bat chasing a total.

England's attack has sone real pace and they aren't giving it 100% yet

FxXv8lL.png

This is what you call T 20 cricket..livingtston their beaat of a batsman bowls 2 overs we have similar options but never use them and pack our team with bowlers when the main weakness lies in our batting
England tries to squeeze the last drop of juice from every player. A player like Livingston will never bowl a single over if he was an Indian playing for India.

India only prefers full time spin bowlers like Chahal and Kuldeep. Pakistan are slightly better. They at least let batsmen like Iftikhar bowl a couple of overs.

Bitter reality Muhammad Nawaz would have easily slotted in for Azam Khan,

Nawaz + points athletic fielder can use the long handle adds variety as a left hander can give couple of miserly overs ,not to mention he is Babar's match winner

England tries to squeeze the last drop of juice from every player. A player like Livingston will never bowl a single over if he was an Indian playing for India.

India only prefers full time spin bowlers like Chahal and Kuldeep. Pakistan are slightly better. They at least let batsmen like Iftikhar bowl a couple of overs.

He looks a really poor bowler. Only Pakistan could make him look like a decent bowling option.

Pakistan will never win a game batting first in White ball cricket.

The match was over once the toss was done.

They can't set scores and with their expensive bowling attack, they can't defend totals

Usman was playing so well

But at least we have found another batsman

Babar, Rizwan, Fakhar and Usman easily the best

Really liking Stuart Broad in commentary. His dialect/accent is ideal for broadcast unlike one of the more regional variants like what Mark Wood speaks, pauses the right amount and adds the right amount of technical insight - really impressive.

Pakistan could've inducted Aamer Jamal in place of Azam. Aamer showed he can bat. He batted well against Australian Test attack.

I am more afraid to bowl to the teams on Saturday that I would be to bowl against Pakistan

Shaheen still struggling to play spin. Should've sent Naseem ahead. He's a better player of spin.

All out in 15 overs trying to play the modern way. Sums up our batting. Been happening for a while now

4 pure fast bowlers strategy is poor. Need one of them being replaced by Imad for sure.

Back