England (158/3) secure a 7-wicket victory against Pakistan (157/10) in the fourth T20I to win the series 2-0

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Total voters
They must be regretting selecting 5 pure pacers instead of salman agha as a backup batsman/all rounder now.

100%, salman would be been great in the middle order, handy bowler and gun fielder. Instead, they chose 3 wicketkeepers

Butler specifically brought Wood into the attack to bounce this lot. Take him on!! Top edges would fly here!

Shadab has regressed so much in the last 2 years. He is neither a batsman nor bowler.
Still a great fielder though.
He plays like he's past his best and nearing retirement... more like his real age rather than the age he claims to be.

I'd bring back Saim and play him as opener with Rizwan moving to 4 or 5

One of Fakhar or Rizwan has to bat 5

No other way around because Azam needs to be dropped

This is a dream for Rizbar fans.

Both gave a good start and middle over failed completely.

They can hold their noses high today.

Pakistan could do a lot worse than bringing in Shan Masood.

He is a quality batsmen and is aggressive.

this is so enjoyable

Wanted England to win with a passion once I saw those two frauds come out to open

That boundary by ifti helps. Can someone suggest what will be England target if they had to bat 10 overs only?

I remember watching Pakistan in 2009 world cup. I didn't rate that line up much. That was a good bowling unit though. But compared to that with this line up i can say there is a significant downgrade in terms of quality.
Babar is to blame for this mess. He is not a natural leader which he has to accept. Preferring Shadab over Abrar and then allowing him to bat at 4 sums up his intelligence. Even a 10 year boy would not do this.

Babar involved in the selection of Shadab and Azam so he does not get away scott free

I think in this XI I can only trust Babar, Fakhar and Iftikhar to play pace. Serious pace. And spin none can play great.

I kept telling people over and over but no everyone was like this is the best possible squad. Look how many replacement I named.

Saim = Sharjeel
Rizwan= Shabzada Farhan
Babar= Abdullah Shafiq
Shadab= Salman Ali Agha
Azam= Muhammad Haris
Chacha= Tayyab tahir
Usman Khan= Saud Shakeel

Kitnei replacement mein doon?

Each of these batters play at a better sr and are just better in general then all these aforementioned lunatics in the squad

Rana's pick of the Pakistan batsmen has redeemed himself with a blistering 0(5).

Anyone who believe Azam Khan should be in the team must be ignored and condemned.
What happened to Bradman??

Can’t slog to the leg side against a proper spinner?)

Babar is to blame for this mess. He is not a natural leader which he has to accept. Preferring Shadab over Abrar and then allowing him to bat at 4 sums up his intelligence. Even a 10 year boy would not do this.
Whatever happened to that Salman Agha or not sure i get the name right. They will need a batting all rounder.

Quite clear that the best opening pair is Riz and BA.

These 2 now need to bed down and get in the groove. Rest of the batting order including Fakhar need to start earning their keep.

It's only fakhar or bust, and today he didn't kick off so bust.

Whole team is useless without him.

Anyways. This series has little importance. Main event is the WT20. I back all of Babar and management's decisions. They want to play Shadab. They should. But after the WT20 event. They will be held responsible for whatever happens in that event.

Maybe if we focused more on getting this pathetic middle-order to perform, we would get somewhere.

2 years since the last World Cup and we are still going on about our non-existent middle-order.

Entire Pakistan is running behind players who are scoring runs.

Chacha will finish the match for us no worries man.

The main problem today is on a belter of a track, Babar and Rizwan decided to open today and left Fakhar to come again after PP overs.

In my opinion, if Fakhar can't open, no use playing him.

He is NOT a middle order bat.

On this pitch, anyone could have opened with success, including Rizbar.

I kept telling people over and over but no everyone was like this is the best possible squad. Look how many replacement I named.

Saim = Sharjeel
Rizwan= Shabzada Farhan
Babar= Abdullah Shafiq
Shadab= Salman Ali Agha
Azam= Muhammad Haris
Chacha= Tayyab tahir
Usman Khan= Saud Shakeel

Each of these batters play at a better sr and are just better in general then all these aforementioned lunatics in the squad

Sharjeel Khan

Sahibzada Farhan

Mohammad Haris

These 3 would’ve solved a lot of our problems.

Saim = Sharjeel
Rizwan= Shabzada Farhan
Babar= Abdullah Shafiq
Shadab= Salman Ali Agha
Azam= Muhammad Haris
Chacha= Tayyab tahir
Usman Khan= Saud Shakeel

I don't even think Abdullah Shafique himself will tell you he's better than Babar Azam lol

Dosti and Blobby out for ducks. How many more failures before they're held to account - especially Dosti who has enjoyed a free ride in international cricket for last 5 years.

Sharjeel Khan

Sahibzada Farhan

Mohammad Haris

These 3 would’ve solved a lot of our problems.
Not just these 3, Tayyab is miles ahead of chacha, and saud isn't bad, he's miles better then usman khan even if t20 isn't his main fortei. Plus he bowls 100× better then both shadab and chacha can even though he ain't a bowler

I cant believe mohammad haris isnt even in the squad while azam is starting. Does nepotism really take you that far in Pakistan.
Defo should be in the team! He had a whole another dynamic . I’d have him over Motu any day

I don't even think Abdullah Shafique himself will tell you he's better than Babar Azam lol
This better then babar needs to stop.

I told everyone babar has been out of it since 2022. He ain't the Bobby of 2016-2021. Form is a huge factor and Abdullah has more of it atm

Usman looks better international prospect than Azam but he needs to work on his short game. Teams will at his chin in the WT20

Hopefully Imad will recover soon and replace Yokozuna for the upcoming games in the T20 World Cup. Shadab is untouchable so not going to say much about him.

Good thing with Riz and Babar's quick start - even though we've had a collapse, we're still maintaining a decent run rate which still keeps us in the game.

Great line and accurancy from Rahid. Something our leg-spinners are not able to achieve

I4JQacu.png

Great line and accurancy from Rahid. Something our leg-spinners are not able to achieve

I4JQacu.png
Our players now only play a proper leg spinner against big teams. There is no great leg spinner in Pakistan anymore. So they don't get practice

Lot of assist for spin on this wicket. Perfect day for Shadab to take 5 wickets and shut up his critics.

Usman and Fakhar should be opening.

Babar @3.

Kick out Rizwan, Shadab and Ifti.

Bring in Haris and Saud Shakeel and Imad @6.

We simply are playing wrong combination.

Usman is showing way more intent than whole batting line-up combined. Even though I don't think he will succeed at this level.

Usman and Fakhar should be opening.

Babar @3.

Kick out Rizwan, Shadab and Ifti.

Bring in Haris and Saud Shakeel and Imad @6.

We simply are playing wrong combination.
Rizwan has been frauding his way for AGES

He’s undroppable like Shadab

Lot of assist for spin on this wicket. Perfect day for Shadab to take 5 wickets and shut up his critics.
honestly, its not spinning that much. and after a lot of rain, the ball will likely skid on making easier to face spin.
Rashid was just bowling well. And I have a feeling Shadab will get destroyed today

Back