England (158/3) secure a 7-wicket victory against Pakistan (157/10) in the fourth T20I to win the series 2-0

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Total voters
And people still want fakhar at no 4. I told yall he's a walking wicket unless he comes in the PP. He's not the type to go bang bang you wanna give him all 120 deliveries instead of rizwan who's a walking wicket against English spinners

Bro aggression doesn't mean just swinging blindly every ball.

You make use of what you have, Babar is not the kind of player that is going to find the boundary with brute force. Otherwise we can play 11 Azams and see how that works.
This t20 and that's what aggression means in t20

Out of 11 azams even if 5 of them fire we will be scoring 200+ every gane

Azam Khan will show these village bowlers their aukat.

Unlikely they will score more than 120.
Another gem of an innings from golden beard Shadab.

This is what happens when Pakistan play against a real wrist spinner in international Cricket.

No wonder they get rolled over by Adil, Kuldeep, Rashid.

That fraud Micky arthur had me fooled shadab is the next Steve smith.

This is why you don’t take circus leagues seriously

If I were Kirsten, I would tell Shadab to keep walking to the airport and take the next PIA flight back to Lahore
I would personally drive him to the airport and but his a one way ticket to Pakistan!

Lol shadab the premier allrounder khan. Hahahahhahahh. He is so so bad..

How is Pakistan gonna compete with this batting line up ? Can’t see them past super 8

Babar Azam started slow, at one stage, he was 7 (10) and looked dicey. At that stage, even Stuart Broad "Babar has lacked a bit of intent with dabbing balls out." But once he got his eye in, he was relentless with his next 29 runs coming off only 12 balls.

Shahdab needs to be benched for good, and now will give 50 runs in 4 overs. Some powerful parchi he has

Pakistan batting is really an eyesore to be honest in this format :) Fakhar is the only clean ball striker and Iftikar on a good day. Some are hacks. Some are limited.

Shadab isn’t a batsmen . Should be no 8

Azam will struggle , may as well go hard early v rashid

Pakistan 84-4

But we can cut a cake for RizBar Mohohbbatain reunion

Bro he come in the 1st over and this happened in the 6th over

How many overs he need to settle?

Yeah, I mean look at the competition, Salt & Bulter don't need time to settle in, they are relentless from ball 1. We cannot compete with the best teams if we have the mentality of "we need a few balls to settle in" when other teams don't need that.

the idea of Shadab being top order bat has failed miserably. the guy tried to hide his bowling weakness with this batting farce

Babar Azam started slow, at one stage, he was 7 (10) and looked dicey. At that stage, even Stuart Broad "Babar has lacked a bit of intent with dabbing balls out." But once he got his eye in, he was relentless with his next 29 runs coming off only 12 balls.
have to admit, have liked the approach by Babar in last 2 games especially. that six on second ball against Archer in 1st game and also today, he was in dominating mood, unlikely for that wicken, a meter either way it was four.

Lol Azam khan... Wow just wow... I mean how awful Pakistan's batting line-up is

Azam Khan warming up, he's ready to launch that ball. Get your hard hats on.

Astaghfirullah

Usman’s life is in danger against the short ball with Wood

Such skill and intelligence. Usually wrist spinners' googlies are slower than their stock balls

This guy bowls very slow leg breaks to sucker them in and then fires in rapid sliders/googlies at the stumps.

Masterful.

Can’t play spin on a road

How you going to play it in the Windies?

was it not you bouncing up and down with glee hoping Fakhar bats at 4????
He will do the same even when he opens.

Not reliable, he has his days and you have to take the good with the bad.

I know we have been talking about intent and everything but honestly we just dont have the quality atm. We really only have Babar and Rizwan and an odd Fakhar day when it happens. We need to accept it. Kind of like in football you expect that your team is not going to win on most days against quality opposition but nonetheless you give it your all to get those odds wins when its your day

He is but should be coming into bat at 7
Bhai kamas kam thora sa to sharam kar lei. Best allrounder means best allrounder, he should be able to bat at any middle to lower order position like Abdul razzaq could. The best doesn't require special spots to function. Nor do they now avg lower then 18 and sr dwindling as well

Yeah, I mean look at the competition, Salt & Bulter don't need time to settle in, they are relentless from ball 1. We cannot compete with the best teams if we have the mentality of "we need a few balls to settle in" when other teams don't need that.
Idk what is the point of bringing that up when we clearly don't have players of that skillset lol

I know we have been talking about intent and everything but honestly we just dont have the quality atm. We really only have Babar and Rizwan and an odd Fakhar day when it happens. We need to accept it. Kind of like in football a team like Crystal Palace you expect that your team is not going to win on most days against quality opposition but nonetheless you give it your all to get those odds wins when its your day

Back