England (158/3) secure a 7-wicket victory against Pakistan (157/10) in the fourth T20I to win the series 2-0

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Total voters
Why is this guy embarrassing himself? Should admit he isnt fit for international cricket and stick to leagues.

Okay. Question for all you guys. If you don't want Saim, Azam, Iftikhar, Shadab in the middle order. Who will you replace them with. The WT20 squad is already announced

They should rename Shadab Khan to Shadab -50 Khan.

Pleased that frauds like Shadab and Azam Khan continue to get exposed

Man this fat guy isn't cut for Intl. Should stick to league cricket and front foot volley bullying.

Lol at Azam Khan and there are clueless people who think he's better than rizwan. Shadab needs the boot. Enough of him. Get rid of shadab and play an extra batsmen. Get Saim and iftikhar to ball 4 overs. They can't be much worse.

That's a bad dismissal for a international batter. Teams know what he is about now. Get ready to smell leather rest of your career Azam.

Let's hope that's the last we see of Shadab and Azam Khan for a while.

Mark Wood reminds me of when we had furious Pakistan bowlers running in at batsmen and targeting their necks. Wish we had them now

Wood to Azam Khan, OUT

short and savage! Azam rocks back to avoid a preposterously quick bouncer, angled in and chasing him into the limbo position! He tries to get out of the way, but that kissed the glove, looped off the shoulder and into Buttler's waiting gloves!

someone tell commy at cricinfo , Size of dude.. he could nt get away even his life. was on the line 😂😂😂

This is why I don't like too much criticism of Babar Azam. Atleast he holds one hand and can guide Azam, Fakhar and Ifti to play with him. Azam's dismissal made him look like a tailender. Embarrassing.

This guy is a joke to whole cricket fraternity. And he is going to start every WC match. 🤡

Attachments

• IMG20240530232222.jpg
    IMG20240530232222.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
60 runs in 6 overs and then 31-5 in next 5 overs. Middle order is worst ever pak has fielded. Khushdil, Asif were miles better than Azam Khan.

Without exaggeration I can’t remember seeing Azam khan play a decent international innings. Even an out of form Umar Akmal is twice as good as this guy

Okay. Question for all you guys. If you don't want Saim, Azam, Iftikhar, Shadab in the middle order. Who will you replace them with. The WT20 squad is already announced
Abdullah shafique should have been in the squad he's miles better than these lot bat Saim.

Pakistan have been awful.

Babar was good, but gave his wicket away
Rizwan was slow and then got out to an ordinary ball.
Usman Khan has done ok
Shadab is finished.
Azam Khan looks out of his depth.

They must be regretting selecting 5 pure pacers instead of salman agha as a backup batsman/all rounder now.

Babar and Rizwan put too much pressure on our batting lineup that’s why we collapse lol I have been saying for a while Pakistan is full of passengers. Babar and Rizwan slow batting actually covered up the glaring holes we had in the middle order. They are only good for 5-6 overs batting.

I remember watching Pakistan in 2009 world cup. I didn't rate that line up much. That was a good bowling unit though. But compared to that with this line up i can say there is a significant downgrade in terms of quality.

Shadab has regressed so much in the last 2 years. He is neither a batsman nor bowler.
Still a great fielder though.

Without exaggeration I can’t remember seeing Azam khan play a decent international innings. Even an out of form Umar Akmal is twice as good as this guy
This guy is going to embarrass Pak not only with his batting but with his awkward dismissals too.

Back