England (158/3) secure a 7-wicket victory against Pakistan (157/10) in the fourth T20I to win the series 2-0

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Total voters
That will help Usman's confidence

AaUvURw.png

Pak used to be so good against the Spin until 2010. Not sure what is the reason?

Rizwan can't play spin that comes into him, moeen ali and rashid.

These 2 players are horrible against leg spin

Moeen Ali is trash now. Not sure why England is still persisting with him. His utility days are well past now.

Have you played cricket in real life or only video games? Serious question
Have you watched other teams play? If we want to compete with other teams then we need to play aggressive as them we don't have wasim waqar gul and ajmal anymore to save us

Usman getting Brother Mo to translate for him to umpire as to what is bothering him behind the bowler

Well that's it for Pakistan's innings. Only T20 player in this lineup got out.

Have you watched other teams play? If we want to compete with other teams then we need to play aggressive as them we don't have wasim waqar gul and ajmal anymore to save us
Bro aggression doesn't mean just swinging blindly every ball.

You make use of what you have, Babar is not the kind of player that is going to find the boundary with brute force. Otherwise we can play 11 Azams and see how that works.

Best T20 player in the world Shady is here, hold onto your seats folks.

This Usman looks like hacking the ball rather than timing or stroking.
He’s a bludgeonor like the lower order bat in Punjab Kings

I’ve forgotten his name. He came on a few times as impact sub and won them a game or two

Fakhar playing at number 4 coming in the 6th over like a number 4 and out he goes fails

Hope people understand he only fires when he comes in early as over 3 when playing at 4

Fakhar should have targeted Rashid instead

Poor intelligence and head to head planning

Have you played cricket in real life or only video games? Serious question
I make my judgement based on seeing an over hyped player struggle to clear the inner circle in the PP. Then after getting a start on a flat pancake with mickey mouse boundaries gets out dabbing a ball for a single.

Iftikhar should have come out now. Mistake sticking Shadab at 5.

Pakistan's idea is right. But don't have players to execute it. They will have to rely on their bowling.

Lol premier allrounder at the crease. It's so fun to watch him play and he got out. Lol ahahahhah.

Did Babar silent SR merchants here who claim to be his haters? Do you see how your batting unit performs without Babar?

I make my judgement based on seeing an over hyped player struggle to clear the inner circle in the PP. Then after getting a start on a flat pancake with mickey mouse boundaries gets out dabbing a ball for a single.
Overhyped player with 3 t20 hundreds lol

Back