England 7/1 at Stumps on Day 1 after bowling out Pakistan for 304 in the 3rd Test

Saud shakeel the new Asad Shafiq. He is for sure gonna fail overseas but here he has been made a look like a rookie.

So so overhyped player just like Abdullah shafique.

No sympathy for Saud Shakeel. This is what you get for blocking blindly and not making any effort to put pressure on the opposition.

Hassan Shaheen are necessity for us
Without them this attack is at the level of Ban/zim

Surprising this , they play a lot of spin in domestic.

You don't get exposed to international cricket type pressure in domestic cricket or to Ben Stokes captaincy, field placings and proper disciplined line, length bowling

All knifes are out for Saud Shakeel.. We fans have very short memory... His last innings score was 92...which was his 4th consecutive fifty...

England already into pakistans tail with rizwan in

You don't get exposed to international cricket type pressure in domestic cricket or to Ben Stokes captaincy, field placings and proper disciplined line, length bowling

Bhai , use of feet is key against spinners. If you get stuck on the pitch its very easy to control you. Bowl straight lines and it becomes easier for a captain to control a passive batsman.

Pakistanis not a top class test team but it is not as bad as some fans think.Poor team selection and injuries to key bowlers is the reason for poor performance.Pakistan needs to rebuild the test team by including young batsmen like Huraira,Saim Ayub,Mubasir,Omair,Kamran Ghulam.For NZ tour new bowlers should be tried.Muhammad Umer,Sameen Gul,Arshad Iqbal,Dahani are suited to test cricket and need to be developed.The bowling bench strength is weak at the moment.Finally proper test match pitches with pace and bounce need to be prepared for domestic and test cricket.This will be good for cricket and help batsmen when they play in SENA.

Rehan seems like a good bowler , bowls good pace and if he gets one to rip then it will become gard for the batsman because of his pace.

Seriously we don't deserve batsman like Abdullah Shafique or Saud Shakeel... We are just happy with Agha Salman n Rizwan in test cricket

Bhai , use of feet is key against spinners. If you get stuck on the pitch its very easy to control you. Bowl straight lines and it becomes easier for a captain to control a passive batsman.

Saud Shakeel has been playing domestic cricket for 7-8 years now. You would expect someone with his body of work to have these basics mastered and to have a large arsenal of shots so that he can make it difficult for opposition captains to tie him down

Pakistan cant win against NZ , we dont have the bowling. I dont think batting is that big of a problem at the moment. Pakistan need quick bowlers who can use reverse swing.

On a side note england missing a trick by not giving the ball to a quick againsy rizwan.

Saud Shakeel has been playing domestic cricket for 7-8 years now. You would expect someone with his body of work to have these basics mastered and to have a large arsenal of shots so that he can make it difficult for opposition captains to tie him down

I have seen him play in domestic and he doesnt use his feet well , he is a laid back kind of batsman who dont use his feet well against spinners.

Pakistan cant win against NZ , we dont have the bowling. I dont think batting is that big of a problem at the moment. Pakistan need quick bowlers who can use reverse swing.

On a side note england missing a trick by not giving the ball to a quick againsy rizwan.

Need rank Turner against NZ..

The extreme contempt of their team expressed by PKN fans bemuses me.

Having spent some time on “English cricket twitter” I thought that England fans were bad enough!

I would be wanting 450 on this if I was Pakistan having won the toss, it looks pretty flat to me.

Pakistan is an awful test team

Just mediocre, not worth watching.

Stokes kept himself on the boundary. He knew full well it would be time before he got a catch coming his way from one of our batsmen

That was an embarrassing dismissal.

How has Pakistan lost five wickets on this.

So we lost our 5th wicket against England rookies on a flat wicket before bang lost theirs on a spinning track against india laughable

Agha won't last long, usual poking and proding before getting out.

Stop watching then.

Well turn off the tv:shappy

Goodbye from me, not going to waste my time on these guys. Bunch of losers.

White ball team is half decent but test team is just minnow level, absolutely unbearable cricket

That was an embarrassing dismissal.

How has Pakistan lost five wickets on this.

This side has made 275+ once in last 6 tests batting 1st and that was at Road-pindi

Saqlain & Rambo are in the local bakery to get a cake for Baba’s 50.. to hell with the match results !

Rizwan’s form and focus is gone.
Blame is on captain and management for persisting with an out of form player. They’ve been doing this for couple of years

Overhyped Abdullah ....do you have bradmans sitting around. He averages in 60s..made a 100 and a near 50 and had a pretty bad series but still

How to even describe this?

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/nissqw" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Pak about to get whitewashed at home.

A new level of embarrassment set by babar and the management

Pathetic game awareness from Pakistan players. Every time Rizwan gets out he acts as if it was not supposed to happen.

How to even describe this?

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/nissqw" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Atherton stunned, Waqar lost for words, Stokes and the England players couldn’t believe their luck.

Last 6 tests

Ave 23

The guys batting as a top 6 batter, loads of pathetic nice 20s and 30s

Time to be dropped.

This is a motorway mate.

Need to be getting 450, 400 barest minimum.

Every wicket they have played on in last 8 tests has been easy for batting and this shambolic line up has failed apart from Road-pindi

When your carrying 3 or 4 passengers in top 7 its no shock.

Why do they even pick Sarfraz when an evidently out of form Rizwan cannot be benched

350 first innings would be a good score here but Pak just don’t have enough quality

Not a bad technique to play inside line of the ball.. If you can't pick the googly..

Rehan making Salman Agha look like a club cricket batsman.

This is arguably one of the weakest England bowling attacks I have see but they ate still managing to get through pak

Unbelievable

Back