England beat New Zealand by 7 wickets and booked their place for WT20 final

So no new champion this time around. England/WI/India have all won the WT20 once before.

Kiwis were 40 runs too short ...Brilliant performance by England . They came out to win and destroyed them convincingly.

What a turnaround by England. Eliminated in the 1st round of 2015 WC and now qualified for finals in WT20.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Congrats [MENTION=7774]Robert[/MENTION] [MENTION=140754]simon619[/MENTION] [MENTION=136193]Adil_94[/MENTION] [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] and other UK bros :14:

Win the Cup for Pakistan like Amir Khan won the title for Pakistanis :akhtar

we are just too good the Raj has come back to conquer India. The sun never sets on our glory.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Congrats [MENTION=7774]Robert[/MENTION] [MENTION=140754]simon619[/MENTION] [MENTION=136193]Adil_94[/MENTION] [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] and other UK bros :14:

Win the Cup for Pakistan like Amir Khan won the title for Pakistanis :akhtar
Eugene which Amir Khan is this. Do u mean Imran Khan.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So its WI vs Eng final .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Told ya, NZ just make up the numbers, the only reason they got to the final in 2015 was due to facing the other choker team SA.

Bless my soul.

NZ won four out of four, and England have just absolutely caned them.

England v India final on Sunday then, can't wait, come on England

Criticism rife as New Zealand look to be bowing out at semi final stage, a pattern found in the past.

However, a lot of credit due as they played the percentages, made changes according to conditions, dropped their big fast bowlers, were electric in field, and Williamson, shrewd as ever. Some might say Brendan M leaving was also a problem, but he did not play too many T20s for them recently anyway.

The batting order, for me has been a concern all the way through. In a few games they ended with Elliot trying and failing to slog a few coming in late. The same happened today, hitters came and went early. Elliot and Taylor not being able to hit boundaries.

Ronchi you............... [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION] don't you have any other wicket keeper??
I'll be shocked if he's in the squad again after this.

I'd back Kane and Hesson to pick someone else from here, also need to get Ryder into the mix for 2019.

Congrats to England, but I can't see India being stopped. This tournament has India written all over it.

Kohli to ton up and take India to a second WC.

Back