England end Day 1 of the first Test against Pakistan on a record-breaking 506/4

Babar will sleep now till england get 750 by lunch tmoz and declare.

Guess I was sleeping too writing that, mixed up my sentence, but well done to you in comprehending it.
Any how looks like Babar understood it too and bowling Saud straight away

Six by Brook. Why are the English in such a hurry ? Batting like they have a target in mind at end of the day. Take it easy Man.

My my my my my :klopp

Best fast bowlers in the world getting a beating of a lifetime.

A bit like best bowling attack of the WC was demolished by England in semis …hahahaa night to remember for you that was

Six by Brook. Why are the English in such a hurry ? Batting like they have a target in mind at end of the day. Take it easy Man.
They will try to score 550-600 and will have plenty of time to take pakistan 20 wickets because our batsmen are mentality weak

Insane batting by England. Even in such flat conditions, its hard to go at that rate and lose only 3 wickets. They really ate the ultimate flat track bullies

England have not even gone that hard. The smashers Stokes, Jacks and Liam are still to come. All of top 5 till now have just played percentage cricket

Insane batting by England. Even in such flat conditions, its hard to go at that rate and lose only 3 wickets. They really ate the ultimate flat track bullies

Flat pitch alright, but the bowling has been pretty poor as well.

They were not exactly flat pitches in their home season when they smashed NZ & SA

Hussain: Consistency next stage for Crawley.
During the break Nasser Hussain praised England's openers...

On Duckett...

"Duckett struggled with Ashwin in India, he's come out here and shown how good a player he is of quicker bowling, and we all know what a fine player he is off spin. He's been picked because he is in nick. It's a McCallum pick."

On Crawley...

"They have backed him, they realise he is a real talent. It has been a bit feast or famine, but his next stage is to find that consistency. He's just got to learn when to play it.

On Bazball...

"Everyone is going on about Bazball, but there's not really been a shot played in anger, as in a hack or people having a slog. They've been less proactive than in the summer where there was an obvious reassurance, but here they've just played normal cricket shots."

Part of the reason for this unbelievable scoring rate is the outfield. It's extremely fast.

Babas parchii xi getting a caning, said it before he is even more pathetic than Sarfaraz worse thing is there’s no replacement captain.

Babas parchii xi getting a caning, said it before he is even more pathetic than Sarfaraz worse thing is there’s no replacement captain.

Sarfraz was a good captain but his bowling team was much matter than this dross add to it some inexperience. Babar so far has proven to be a captain at Azhar Ali and Mohd Yusuf level.

Is it too much to ask these ******** bowlers to ball a few bouncers ruffle up the batsmen, they might mistime one.

This is an embarrassment. PCB should be ashamed in producing a road totally playing into hands of England's attacking approach.

Ramiz Raja is very quick to take credit when things are going well, but usually does a runner on days like this. He should be grilled big time.

Everybody looking after each other's interests from coach to selector to captain to chairman so I wouldn't hold my breath for any major changes.

Babar said the pitch will help fast bowlers in the first hour or so. That's how clueless he is. Look at his parchi selections that are playing and earning a test cap and match fees.

Pakistan should forfeit the match. England should not be allowed to play a test match in T20 mode. That’s against the spirit of the game ….

Babar is a joke of a captain. There's no justification playing Zahid over Abrar, none whatsoever.

Zahid isn't even Sindh's first choice spinner. How do you ignore the leading QEA Trophy wicket-taker of the season in favour of someone who guarantees 1-2 loose balls an over ?

Yet Ramiz chose to give him total control over tactics and selection, with coaches simply rubber stamps for these awful decisions. The sooner Ramiz, Babar and Saqlain go the better.

How is light? How long will the play continue?

Lights seems fine now but it rapidly gets dark after 5pm. So we may have around 60-70 mins play left for the day which may be enough for ENG to reach the magical figure of 500. If tehy do they will be the 1st team to do so in a single day.

Ali will struggle to get into a county side. This is embarrasing for Pakistan cricket.

Road to WTC final for Pakistan was far easier than for any other team. All you had to do was win at home and play the final. This is just disgraceful.

Pathetic stuff with ball, you wouldnt even see this in village cricket. Eng will get 750 here with ease.

6 fours in the over by Brook. Don't know if Pakistan should laugh or cry.

Dark day in Pakistan.

Ramiz and Babar should apologise after stumps, and tender their resignations.

451/3 in 69 overs :))) :)))

Pakistani fans fully deserve this humiliation.

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse Saud Shakeel comes on for a bowl

Such a shame, PCB has produced a cement track for a home test match that is almost guaranteed to produce no result. Hugely disappointed.

Who would want to watch that when the FIFA WC is going on? PCB does not have an once of braincell to produce an exicting result oriented pitch for this home tour to attract audience to watch this.

Best bowling attack in the world, ladies & gentlemen :)))

Such a shame, PCB has produced a cement track for a home test match that is almost guaranteed to produce no result. Hugely disappointed.

Who would want to watch that when the FIFA WC is going on? PCB does not have an once of braincell to produce an exicting result oriented pitch for this home tour to attract audience to watch this.

There are more chances of the pitch appearing like a bowling paradise when PAK come out to bat.

I think there will be a result here, don't see Pakistani batsman surviving for 3-4 days

The best day in Pakistan cricket would be when Ramiz Raja will be sacked. A loudmouth, nothing else. Babar should be sacked ASAP. A clueless individual

Even your Chacha Bumrah wouldn’t take any wickets on this dead track.

If he has half the career Bumrah has had across formats, he will be lucky.

Naseem got absolutely clobbered today. If he needs bowling friendly pitches to perform then there is no need of hyping him as the best young fast bowler in the world & a generational talent etc.

He is a nothing bowler & his Test record proves it. 3 years of mediocrity.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are more chances of the pitch appearing like a bowling paradise when PAK come out to bat.

I agree, won't be surprised if that happens tbh.. still looks like a pretty flat deck from what we've seen so far.

Btw, have Pak bowlers lost the art of reverse swing?? Our old generation still used to get batsmen out on these flat tracks by using the art of reverse swing. This new generation bowlers seem to have lost that fine art..

Still plugging these cringy sponsors DURING the game.

Easily the worst venue for international cricket - everything from the pitches, broadcasts and look of the stadiums are abhorrent.

Stokes and livingstone will come in and thrash ball around as well.

Sarfraz was a good captain but his bowling team was much matter than this dross add to it some inexperience. Babar so far has proven to be a captain at Azhar Ali and Mohd Yusuf level.

Good captain are u serious he was so idiot to not play 2 spinners in uae and lost series to nz and sl because of ego

will our team cut a cake if they dont allow harry to break record of fastest 100 by an english?

Fastest test hundred by an England #3.

Then Brook narrowly fails to beat Jessop’s fastest century record.

Come on, the money has to come from somewhere. Test cricket doesn't sell itself anymore.

No need for commentators to plug them mid-over with their cringy scripted lines.

More Test pitches like this and the AUS series, and there won't be any sponsors anyway.

This is an embarrassment. PCB should be ashamed in producing a road totally playing into hands of England's attacking approach.

Ramiz Raja is very quick to take credit when things are going well, but usually does a runner on days like this. He should be grilled big time.

Ramiz is happy to have beaten the billion-dollar team twice this year in T20 cricket. So I don't think he would much about this performance.

Back