England v India | World T20 | Lords | 14/6/09

CrickFan said:
so the 5 wides in the last over proved fatal in the end ..

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Would love to see how the indian will react to this.

This will cause a "media earthquake" in India .. people taking out symbolic "arthees" of players and what not ..All the recent wins under Indias belt will be swept under the carpet

Ufff,
atlast "we" won.Really tense match.Its so late in pak and in the morning i've to go to office.
Well done england.
Thanks PP fellows for wonderful thread.

India really screwed up with the wides and the weird batting order.

England played to a reasonable standard, but there were still long periods of sloppiness.

CrickFan said:
This will cause a "media earthquake" in India .. people taking out symbolic "arthees" of players and what not ..All the recent wins under Indias belt will be swept under the carpet

They have already started :inzi

jusarrived said:
its alright , wont look good if we had won this time as well :D

Commiserations !!! that was a close game in the end

Never been so happy after India early exit here.
It will do lot of wonders for future team india. Trust me.
Now waiting for Team Pakistan to Join them tomorrow(hopefully not).

Well, I'm glad I'm not a betting man, because I'd have put money on India winning this tournament.

I didn't think England would win a game in this group, so whatever happens now we've done better than I expected us to.

India the favourites ?

more like the favour-rots !!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

CrickFan said:

those idiots should be shot its only a game. :pissed:

i expect the muslim players to be attacked :po:

i tell you what indian fans are very very good at emptying a stadium in a flash! first against the windies and again now! :)))

dhoni will loose captaincy mark my words,
indian media will create enough pressure for him to resign

really sad to hear Collingwood saying when got in the ground they were getting booed (nursery end). It is not something you expect at home.

Shame on the Indian fans there. And I am glad they got what they deserved - a loss

saqeeb90 said:
so england need another game in order to stay in right?

yes england vs west indies tomorrow is in effect a quarter final, the winner goes through.

hasanb said:
i tell you what indian fans are very very good at emptying a stadium in a flash! first against the windies and again now! :)))

wait until u tune in to news ajtak shara samay
i will be watching and laughing :)))

hasanb said:
yes england vs west indies tomorrow is in effect a quarter final, the winner goes through.

england will be favorite for me for tomorrow's game aswell

saqeeb90 said:
dhoni will loose captaincy mark my words,
indian media will create enough pressure for him to resign
No way.. it wont happen..

Back