England v India | World T20 | Lords | 14/6/09

too bad England cant reversw swing even after 17 overs, 5 too many

but comeone they can do it

shehzad.nl said:
1 over here for any of these 2 teams and match is gone

Wrong.

India need more than one very good over.

However for us, just one good over will be enough.

ah geez england forget about the damn short ball in the last overs!! its about yorkers...watch a tape of umer gul or something!

hasanb said:
ah geez england forget about the damn short ball in the last overs!! its about yorkers...watch a tape of umer gul or something!

it was swining too much for them to learn anything

singles wont hurt us here.

Just stop the 4s and 6s

chill guys...this one is in bag for eng....

patahan cant do ***** against fast bolwers...just watch

good over for india...11 runs....28 needed from 2 overs wow this is going to be tight

bring a fast bowler and pathan can't do anything....i can bet my life on that.....any fast bowler ...short pitch and he can't do it..

Collingwood doing do or die with Broad

why go round the wicket now, had bowled so well over the wicket

Well now we have a better insight of India's big hitting capability and we only have one hitter and THATS IT = Yuvi bar none..

28 runs from the last 2 overs

Two dot balls in this over will do it for us.

lalaji said:
bring a fast bowler and pathan can't do anything....i can bet my life on that.....any fast bowler ...short pitch and he can't do it..

lalaji, bet your life??? cyanide close by?

hasanb said:
good over for india...11 runs....28 needed from 2 overs wow this is going to be tight

actually that was a bad over for India because they still didn't get to the required rate.

27 from 11, anything less than a two, is a good bowler

Broad go over the wicket

asif its over for indi....pathan is overrated...he can't do antying...any fast bowler will eat him..

ahhh...how did he miss that run out......come on england dont gift this match to them....

pathan will be chew for energy by any fast bowler....

he can he those spinners but can't do jack against fast bowlers...

That missed runout brought horrible memories of Saqlain missing the runout in the West Indies

Back