England v India | World T20 | Lords | 14/6/09

Is Yusuf Pathan playing?

Send him out in his IPL shirt - and he'll win it for them

YES YES YES YES YES YES!! YES YES YES YES YES YES!! YES YES YES YES YES YES!! YES YES YES YES YES YES!! YES YES YES YES YES YES!! YES YES YES YES YES YES!! YES YES YES YES YES YES!!

Yuvi could be out!!!

YES!

I am Yusuf Pathan - my nick name is bonga....

Harsha Bhongle effectively calls Yousuf Pathan a FTB!

England can take the cue from India and claim be to be "unofficial no 1 team" if they beat India today ..

Yuvi gone, but I just cant get over this whole JAdeja inningsss.... I cant explain how I am feeling at the moment lol...

Yusuf Pathan; "Hi I am Yusuf Pathan, my nick name is Yusuf Pathan" lol :)))

lets see indians calling for there umpires head...that was clearly in...i could see it even tho i'm not watching the match on tv/net...:):)

Harsha Bhogle & Anil Kumble might also be going home early...maybe Wasim also!

Romali_rotti said:
Yuvi gone, but I just cant get over this whole JAdeja inningsss.... I cant explain how I am feeling at the moment lol...

Yusuf Pathan; "Hi I am Yusuf Pathan, my nick name is Yusuf Pathan" lol :)))

exactly how we felt with Misbah two days agao

Yuvi gone.. India gone... We are back to Home! :42:

afterall T20 is funny....mickey mouse cricket :D :D :D

Jadejaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Jadejaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jadejaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Jadejaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh boi - I'd love to what Star News will have to say tonight - they'll be all guns blazing @ INDIAN SUPERSTARS!!!

You're not singing anymore chants from England fans.

The majority India crowd are silenced.

boys what a turn around in fortunes for Pak and India.

Can India be knocked out after being the fav?
We will know in 34 balls

lets see ..how mentally tough ..dhoni and pathan are .. see shades of natwest trophy here

Dhoni is leading from behind!!! why didn't he come at no.3 in this important game??? Why the heck he was coming in at 3 in the earlier (less pressure games) against IReland BAngladesh> SHame on you Dhoni! And the decision to send Jadeja earlier has raelly hit them hard!

Sufi Malang said:
Dhoni is leading from behind!!! why didn't he come at no.3 in this important game??? Why the heck he was coming in at 3 in the earlier (less pressure games) against IReland BAngladesh> SHame on you Dhoni! And the decision to send Jadeja earlier has raelly hit them hard!

he realized he was out of form

12thMan said:
2 minute silence observed

Hi I am Yousuf Pathan and my nickname is Yousuf Pathan :)

for a while I thought he said my nicname is Sixer Pathan...Afrid would be enraged

Saj's mates at the Indian Media are sharpening their blades...

Back