England v India | World T20 | Lords | 14/6/09

rr over 9 - India will need something special if they are to win

dont worry india, better teams have tried to beat england in t20,

kidding, one of these have to go, its only broad

saqeeb90 said:
stay here, we will keep u informed at pak passion,
much better than cricinfo.. ;-)
thanks
I am watching on willow but it is behind and you guys are 10 secs ahead of the stream.

Btw cricinfo just loaded up took a couple of minutes to show the lie scrorecard.

59/2 after ....probably 6 runs short of what cud have been ideal

time for Jadeja to attack

If the RRR gets too high AND Yuvi flops, India might find themselves in trouble.

Didnt India hit 99 off the final 60 balls v Windies?

If anyone can.....

Dhoni made a huge mistake sending Jadeja in at 4

Momo said:
If the RRR gets too high AND Yuvi flops, India might find themselves in trouble.

Especially with The Pangraa Paa Association

lands safely...im beginning to think its better these 2 batsman stay there rather than yuvraj comes in!!

kablooee87 said:
Cricinfo no longer raving about the "atmosphere" anymore.

The obnoxious 'who are you ...who are you' has turned into........... 'where are we...where are we'

gambhir gone! is this good or bad? lol hopefully england can keep the pressure on yuvraj too.

Noooo .. England needed to keep this partnership going :p

"Hi, I am Yuraj Singh. Favourite player....Yuvraj Singh"

This Harsha Bhongle dont half churn out some BS expressions!

A few questions I am pondering:

- What kind of wickets were used during IPL ? Did Modi pay extra bit of cash to have it flattened compared to the typical SA wickets so the Indian players can lay bat on ball ? Raina looks like he has never played against the short ball (NEVER) didnt he have a stellar season in the IPL in "SOUTH AFRICA" ?

- Dhoni's mistake; Sending in Jadeja, I can forgive him for that it was a hit and miss decision, we now know Jadeja has ZERO hitting capabilities, he couldnt score through a big shot to save his life. I am hoping this guy will get out any minute or well its all over...

Harsha believes he has a major contribution behind the career of Sachin Tendulkar.

Oxy said:
This Harsha Bhongle dont half churn out some BS expressions!

Trivia question

If Kumble = sleep
Bhogle = ?

Back