England v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Birmingham | 13th July, 2021 | Pakistan innings

Imam averages 50.....just becauss he has failed twice not like babz and rizzy havent either

Need Sanga to work with our left handed batsmen...both haven't learnt from their mistakes....

Must say the bowling is not that stupendous, it's just our batsman make these bowlers look like world beaters

Saqib Mahmood is not some C team bowlert. He is on par with Wood , Jordan and the two Currans. I see him becoming a regular member of the England LOI side in the coming future.

😂 they cant even hit around gregory type club bowlers. 🤦*♂️ i know Sharjeel is a hack, but he would have had him.

Looks like Fakhar is Inzy's nephew then Imam the way he sets out for a non existent run...

This pie chucked Gregory bowling dots.. any batsman worth there salt ir Warner dhawan de cock would have taken him to the cleaners

Saqib Mahmood is not some C team bowlert. He is on par with Wood , Jordan and the two Currans. I see him becoming a regular member of the England LOI side in the coming future.

On par? He's miles better than Jordan and Tom Curran.

So many dot balls and very few ones and twos. Pakistani batsmen want to score only through boundaries, it seems. Someone should teach them about rotating the strike.

Last edited:
Fakhar is one useless hack yet there are not many calls to get rid of this classless batsman.

Won't be surprised if Babar follows Fakhar in an over or two.

So many dot balls and very few ones and twos. Pakistani batsmen seem to want to score only through boundaries, it seems. Someone should teach them about rotating the strike.

Yes. Bowler can just keep on bowling same length over and over again to them without any fear of being hit or frustration of strike rotation and when it happens on surfaces with bit of seam movement you are gonna struggle.

So many dot balls and very few ones and twos. Pakistani batsmen want to score only through boundaries, it seems. Someone should teach them about rotating the strike.

Oh, you're referring to common sense?

Yeah, we don't get that.

Incompetence at its finest.

Everything rests on the shoulders of Fakhar and Babar. If they perform, we have every chance of winning. Let's hope they can do what is needed from them.

Fakhar is a hack. Can only play if the other top 5 are classy and stable.
Rizwan at 4 is another joke. Brainless cricket

Imam finding some touch, needs to convert it. Its never easy to remain in touch and in form when you play just one format at international level.

Sanga saying Imam has a ****** stance, he needs to ask questions of himself why he gets out the same way all the time! Well Sanga, our coaches aren’t worth anything and Misbah and Waqar have no clue what they’re doing!

I sometimes wonder how a skysports analyst is able to find technical faults but our coaching staff can't.

This Saqib also had to shine only against Pakistan of all teams. I believe if Pakistan don't give away too many wickets to Saqib during his opening spell then they may bat full 50 overs and get a decent score. Just survive against Saqib for now

How is our batsman are unable to feast on anything on body? How is that possible? This is almost predictable

Imam may lack talent but his approach is so much better than Fakhars. Should persist with Imam

Completely agree with Sangakkara, against medium-pacers, we should have stood outside the crease and changed our approach.

There is no out of thinking from Pakistani management. Misbah must have v good links, because he has done nothing.

Ermm one of the best batsmen there’s been over the past 20 odd years is saying Imam’s stance is rubbish, I’d listen to him then be blinded by stats!

Babar yet to score. Don’t get why so many Pakistani batsmen struggle to rotate the strike easily. It’s just block block block.

Any batter worth his salt, let alone the lord azam, should atleast be comfortable playing that. He was looking like child while playing it

England have bowled a lot of loose deliveries that have gone unnoticed.

Mahmood bowled quite a few balls that could have been driven easily.

Babar playing Saqib very carefully given what's happened so far in the series.

Saqib bowling really well - hitting the deck hard.

England have bowled a lot of loose deliveries that have gone unnoticed.

Mahmood bowled quite a few balls that could have been driven easily.

Watch a newbie Salt cart them around like club bowlers in second innings. It is all down to fearless approach

This imam ul haq should have been sitting in the dug out after scoring 8 runs but here he is boiling my blood.

Dot balls are bad but it's okay if Pakistan don't give anymore wickets to Saqib. if Babar falls now it will be match over once again .

An aggressive approach is needed in these conditions, just go back to the WC and look at how successful England have been in these conditions with their approach.

Is it me or are we seeing an 80s team, time-travelled to present day, playing. This is embarassing

0 off 11 babz wow....typical pak one day stufff then you dont have the guts to change the team

Back