England v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Birmingham | 13th July, 2021 | Pakistan innings

Yes all this when they did tuk tuk at the beginning...so proves wicket is a belter.

They have Salt..malan..stokes and rest....This will be close

This Rizwan might be the next Misbah. Universally liked and respected by the rest of the world but will get criticized in Pakistan on most days

Free hit basically. Babar should face first ball next over

All Pak had to do was take games deep. Lack of experience and depth in this attack finally showing.

Anyway better late than never.

Hoping 175 for Babar and 340 target now

Yes all this when they did tuk tuk at the beginning...so proves wicket is a belter.

They have Salt..malan..stokes and rest....This will be close

Yes it will need the bowlers to perform to win this, it's a great wicket and the slow start means England have got some room to manoeuvre in their response.

Sohaib Maqsood and Saud have made the middle order much better than the days of Danish Aziz, Khushdil and Asif ali

This is a pretty crucial period. Good finish can be the difference at the end

This Rizwan might be the next Misbah. Universally liked and respected by the rest of the world but will get criticized in Pakistan on most days

Nah he is a match winner, which sadly misbah was everything but match winner.

Sohaib Maqsood and Saud have made the middle order much better than the days of Danish Aziz, Khushdil and Asif ali

Based on grand total of 2 matches. Eve heard of hold your horses?we have through this cycle long enough i would have assumed. Even though agree these two can't do worse than those failures even if they try.

That's because Pakistan has a large proportion of incredibly dense fans who think someone who hits a mediocre bowler a long way must be a better batsman than one who can carve runs from good bowlers.

Can’t blame Maqsood here but from what I have seen he plays the same way at 300-2 or 148/9

Can’t blame Maqsood here but from what I have seen he plays the same way at 300-2 or 148/9

Too much reliance on aerial shots for my liking especially in the middle of the innings. Dont mind this in this situation or even in T20s.

Time for Faheem to deliver atleast a punch or two here

England exploiting the weakness of Pakistani batsmen against the short ball. Have to question the practice that our players do off the field. This is not something new, have been seeing this for the last decade and still no work done on it

Too much reliance on aerial shots for my liking especially in the middle of the innings. Dont mind this in this situation or even in T20s.

Without the technique for them, in my opinion. Still early days for him on his comeback but seems like a clone of the kid who was a part of the team in the 2014-15 period.

England exploiting the weakness of Pakistani batsmen against the short ball. Have to question the practice that our players do off the field. This is not something new, have been seeing this for the last decade and still no work done on it

Yes hitting against the short ball needs to improve.

Luckily in

Babar needs to farm strike. He is the best set to score 10-15 runs with 3-4 shots per over

To complicated to make this observation for thick tank.

Saqib Mahmood is such a bang average bowler. Cannot believe we made him look like the second coming of Dale Steyn in the first two games. Pathetic.

The reason why Pakistan scored so much today was also harmless 75mph short pitch on a flat pitch.

Will be a different ball game on spicy pitches

Liberal spraying on both sides of the wicket. Some really rank average bowling

Saqib feeding Faheem for the only shot that he knows to play.. Bowl on the offside this guy wont touch the ball with the bat..lol

No single on the last ball please. Try hitting a six

free hit

The reason why Pakistan scored so much today was also harmless 75mph short pitch on a flat pitch.

Will be a different ball game on spicy pitches

To be honest there arent much spicy pitches remaining for white ball cricket so during the middle overs when batsmen are just trying to bat normally its not that big of a threat. Yes someone like Nortje can cause trouble as he did in SA but his short ball I believe is one of the best.

Back