England v Pakistan | Third Test | Day 3 : Session 2 | The Oval | 20/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ

Hall of Famer
Runs
10 mins to go, going to be tough to get rid of the English batsmen on this wicket.

Saeed ajmal will be the key for Pakistan, Both cook and Trott didn't look comfortable against him.

I'm going jumma now so hopefully when I come back Pakistan will have taken a wicket or two :D.

Need a couple of quick strikes after lunch.

England are still 30/2 for me.

he doesn't turn the ball much at all though. mark my words he will not take many more wickets in test cricket.

Majiz, beware! we will come after you on this one! :akhtar

Aamer Sohail saying the ball is going to definitely start reverse swinging at some point today. So the team needs to bide their time and try stopping runs for now rather than trying to take wickets.

Come on lads, lets do this. Big session coming up for us so lets take a couple of wickets quickly and make inroads IA

Aamer Sohail saying the ball is going to definitely start reverse swinging at some point today. So the team needs to bide their time and try stopping runs for now rather than trying to take wickets.

do we have a reverse swing bowler?

Asif is not, Amir is tired and over worked while Wahab is still a lottery.

We need to stop the runs and Ajmal will probably occupy one end for a long time. Need Riaz also to settle nicely and not panic.

Did England bowlers get some reverse swing? I dont remember any? Or maybe now days after Freddy they cant?

Crapinfo have lost it, Mohammad Yousef is bowling right now.

Pakistan need to have bowled england out by the end of today or they can kiss this match good bye!

Asif's dignity is at stake here. lets see if he can take some wkts on this flat track.

Something about Umpires at the Oval - That was too tight to be called a no ball

140KPH how is this possible from Asif? Maybe faulty speed guns?

:) Ajmal is no match for Kaneria in test

How can you not play :danish at the oval which is usually a slow turner on days 3-5...

Another booboo by :ibutt:butt...Their logic is he underperformed..how about the other under performers...:akmal:umarakmal:butt:13:

Last edited:
Thats great asif showing he can ball wid good pace

Ajmal disappointing so far

How can you not play :danish at the oval which is usually a slow turner on days 3-5...

Another booboo by :ibutt:butt...Their logic is he underperformed..how about the other under performers...:akmal:umarakmal:butt:13:

kaneria is dreadful.

Damn, our hope of chasing small total is going away. Need a wicket quickly.

Ais knows there's nothing in the pitch or overhead, so he's trying to reverse, which is only really effective at pace.

Asifs speed this over:

Bowl 1 = 83.8 mph
Bowl 2 =82.3 mph
Bowl 3 =82.1 mph
Bowl 4 =84.2 mph
Bowl 5 =84.9 mph
Bowl 6=83.3mph

Last edited:
just got in can some one update me ?
128/2. england enjoying good batting conditions.nothing much for the bowlers.cook batting well after shaky start.one of his edge went through in between 1st n 2nd slip.we are dependent on ajmal from now on. :(

sorry but (again) holding is talking rubbish. a few extra miles an hour can make all the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back