"Establishment has abandoned Imran & now Nawaz Sharif has offered his services"

saj001

ODI Debutant
Runs
"Establishment has abandoned Imran & now Nawaz Sharif has offered his services" - Nusrat Javed

Where are Nalaik league supporters now?

Last edited by a moderator:
One last try from pippliye and Noon league supporters to counter Imran paranoia :)

:)) Nusrat Javed is quite funny. One of the few anchors who I enjoy watching. People who watch his show know that his comments are mostly sarcastic and usually means the opposite. Did not watch the second video as I cannot stand Shami. Anyways, if establishment has really left Imran and joined Nawaz than good for Imran/PTI.

:)) Nusrat Javed is quite funny. One of the few anchors who I enjoy watching. People who watch his show know that his comments are mostly sarcastic and usually means the opposite. Did not watch the second video as I cannot stand Shami. Anyways, if establishment has really left Imran and joined Nawaz than good for Imran/PTI.

I'm sure if IK had gone to court over Memo. All of the media/Anchors would have gone crazy over his and establishment links. At first i did thought he was being Sarcastic but then i watched it again it seems as if he is serious but still kinda doubt it since he is PMN-N supporter.

I'm sure if IK had gone to court over Memo. All of the media/Anchors would have gone crazy over his and establishment links. At first i did thought he was being Sarcastic but then i watched it again it seems as if he is serious but still kinda doubt it since he is PMN-N supporter.

Oh bhai....Nusrat is pakka PPP jiyala. Nawaz wants to topple the govt. before the senate elections, that is all.

Oh bhai....Nusrat is pakka PPP jiyala. Nawaz wants to topple the govt. before the senate elections, that is all.

You think so ?

I don't think he will be able to win majority to form next Government.

You think so ?

I don't think he will be able to win majority to form next Government.

Nusrat Javed is more pipliya than Zardari. He went to jail during Zia era for PPP and was beaten with sticks.

Sohail Warraich: after being isolated/pressurized by PTI, Nawaz has cut a deal w establishment to remove/destabilize govt.

[MENTION=138980]TalentSpotterPk[/MENTION] what is noora and noon league? I know it's a name for PML-N supporters but why are they called noora's and party called noon league?

[MENTION=138980]TalentSpotterPk[/MENTION] what is noora and noon league? I know it's a name for PML-N supporters but why are they called noora's and party called noon league?

Noora is the name of Punjabi Badmaash Ghunda illetrate in Punjabi Films.

Noon is an Urdu Alphabet for N.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is the Head of Pakistan Muslim League (N). N for Nawaz. In Urdu its Pakistan Muslim League Noon.

There are many Muslim League's in Pakiatan and the major one these days is Noon League which has provincial government in Punjab along with federal government.

There is also a term " Noora Kushti " which is a type of engineered fight :)

Noora is the name of Punjabi Badmaash Ghunda illetrate in Punjabi Films.

Noon is an Urdu Alphabet for N.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is the Head of Pakistan Muslim League (N). N for Nawaz. In Urdu its Pakistan Muslim League Noon.

There are many Muslim League's in Pakiatan and the major one these days is Noon League which has provincial government in Punjab along with federal government.

There is also a term " Noora Kushti " which is a type of engineered fight :)

Oh ok thanks for the detailed response was wondering about it for a while so thought I'll ask..

Incidentally, we've had a Prime Minister who was actually named Noon: Malik Feroz Khan Noon. He was the seventh PM, the last one before Ayub Khan's coup. In the first decade after independence, the Muslim League split into a number of factions, and Noon and his cohorts formed the Republican Party.

In hindsight, they could've named it PML-N, which would've forced Nawaz to choose a different name altogether. PML- Abba Jee, PML- Ittefaq, PML- Panama would've been viable options.

His wife, Lady Viqar un Nisa Noon, was British-born, and became a prominent Pakistani in her own right. The joke went that after Mr. Noon passed away (he was several years her senior), she became Mrs. After Noon.

Incidentally, we've had a Prime Minister who was actually named Noon: Malik Feroz Khan Noon. He was the seventh PM, the last one before Ayub Khan's coup. In the first decade after independence, the Muslim League split into a number of factions, and Noon and his cohorts formed the Republican Party.

In hindsight, they could've named it PML-N, which would've forced Nawaz to choose a different name altogether. PML- Abba Jee, PML- Ittefaq, PML- Panama would've been viable options.

Indeed. But since Zia's demise until 1997-1998 atleast it was 100 % PML Zia but couldn't afford to name it so :)

Indeed. But since Zia's demise until 1997-1998 atleast it was 100 % PML Zia but couldn't afford to name it so :)

There actually was a PML-Z, formed around the time of the 2002 elections, by Zia's son and failed politician, Ejaz ul Haq. He was dismayed at not having received a sufficiently high enough post in the PML-Q, and went off and formed his own party. I'm not sure if it is still around, or if Ejaz is still involved with politics.

In any case, I think we've now had every PML faction from A to Z, and therefore, any new factions should go by numbers. I can just imagine PML 2, colloquially known as Do Number PML, and PML 420, PML 302 etc.

There actually was a PML-Z, formed around the time of the 2002 elections, by Zia's son and failed politician, Ejaz ul Haq. He was dismayed at not having received a sufficiently high enough post in the PML-Q, and went off and formed his own party. I'm not sure if it is still around, or if Ejaz is still involved with politics.

Ejaz is back in Mian ji pocket enjoying foreign tours for free trying to convince people to invest in peaceful Pak :D He is currently a sitting MNA of PMLZ and there are 3 other MPs of PMLZ in Punjab Assembly.

That is still intact. Ijaz ul Haq is the president and is also a member of National Assembly. He doesn't do any Opposition of the gov these days.

Currently active Muslims Leagues with at least 1 MP/MNA in assemblies are:

PMLN (Pakistan Muslim League Noon, Nawaz Sharif)
PMLF (Pakistan Muslim League Functional, Pir Pagara)
PMLQ (Pakistan Muslim League Quaid-e-Azam, Ch Shujat)
PMLZ (Pakistan Muslim League Zia, Ejaz-ul-Haq)
AML (Awami Muslim League, Sheikh Rasheed)
APML (All Pakistan Muslim League, Pervez Musharraf)

I was once mulling forming a Patriotic Masala Lovers-Nostalgic faction, but the acronym was already taken.

Ejaz is back in Mian ji pocket enjoying foreign tours for free trying to convince people to invest in peaceful Pak :D He is currently a sitting MNA of PMLZ and there are 3 other MPs of PMLZ in Punjab Assembly.

That is still intact. Ijaz ul Haq is the president and is also a member of National Assembly. He doesn't do any Opposition of the gov these days.

Thanks for the information. There was a time post-1988 when Nawaz was on shaky political ground. There were a number of other contenders for the anti-PPP leadership slot, among them Chaudhary Shujaat, Chaudhary Nisar, Qazi Hussain Ahmed, and Ejaz ul Haq and a few others. They were united on the face of it, but there were serious political machinations going on behind the scenes.

because they are masters of noora kushti

Imran khan gave them this nickname and now it has caught on in the whole country

its hilarious

Currently active Muslims Leagues with at least 1 MP/MNA in assemblies are:

PMLN (Pakistan Muslim League Noon, Nawaz Sharif)
PMLF (Pakistan Muslim League Functional, Pir Pagara)
PMLQ (Pakistan Muslim League Quaid-e-Azam, Ch Shujat)
PMLZ (Pakistan Muslim League Zia, Ejaz-ul-Haq)
AML (Awami Muslim League, Sheikh Rasheed)
APML (All Pakistan Muslim League, Pervez Musharraf)

Awami Muslim League has existed once in the past too. The Awami League of 1971 War fame (or infamy?) was originally an offshoot of the Muslim League, named Awami Muslim League.

Sheikh Hasina should sue Sheikh Rasheed for copyright infringement.

I am wondering if establishment has finally abandoned Nawaz now or deal is still on the table through his brother?

Back