"Imran Khan was ousted on Gen Bajwa's directives,I was personally against the no-confidence move," JUI-F chief Fazal ur Rehman

The Bald Eagle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs

Imran Khan was ousted on Gen Bajwa's directives: Fazlur Rehman​

“I was personally against the no-confidence move," JUI-F's chief says​

• Fazl says he was against the no-confidence motion against Khan.
  • "Faiz told me that I can do whatever I want within the system."
  • Politician says May 9 narrative buried if establishment deems polls fair.
Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-F) Emir Maulana Fazlur Rehman said Thursday that the no-confidence motion that ousted former prime minister Imran Khan was tabled on the directives of ex-army chief General (retired) Qamar Javed Bajwa.

In an interview on a private news channel, Fazl, who was the chief of the multi-party alliance Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) responsible for removing Khan, said: “I was personally against the no-confidence move [...] but if I had said no despite insistence of other parties, then an impression would’ve been given that I ‘saved’ the PTI founder.”

The PDM removed the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government in April 2022 and led by Shehbaz Sharif, the multi-party alliance ruled the country for 16 months before handing over the reins to the caretaker set-up. At first, Khan insisted that the US had him removed — a claim that the Joe Biden administration vehemently rejected. However, the ex-prime minister later shifted the blame to Gen Bajwa.

In an interview in February last year, Khan, citing an apparent conversation of the retired general with a journalist, said General Bajwa had “accepted and clarified that he was behind our government's ouster”.

After he became the first prime minister to be ousted via a no-trust motion, Khan continued a tirade against the establishment; however, politicians also said that the ex-army chief was involved in the PTI’s ouster.

Fazl, during the interview, said: “While the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) was running the movement for a no-confidence motion, Lt Gen (retd) Faiz Hamid told me that I could do whatever I wanted, but within the system.”

The JUI-F chief said Hamid told him that he could not “do anything outside the system” — meaning that every move should be made inside the parliament, not on the streets.

“But I rejected his directions,” he said, but noted that later on, the Balochistan Awami Party (BAP), Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-P), and others left the PTI-led government.

“When they said that [the anti-PTI] is now in majority, I had to agree with them otherwise it would’ve been said that I helped save Imran Khan,” the JUI-F chief, who has rejected February 8 election results, said.

Government formation​

The February 8 did not return a clear majority for anyone, but independent candidates backed by Khan won 92 out of 264 seats, making them the largest group, followed by PML-N (79) and the PPP (54).
However, every party, even the PML-N which is seemingly about to form the next government, is unhappy with the election results.

For his party, Fazl has decided to join the parliament, but not become part of the government. “The decisions will not be made in the parliament anymore, they will be made on the streets.”
He noted that apparently, “rigging in elections” benefited the PML-N and there’s a rumour that Nawaz was not winning the Lahore seat.

Fazl said that PML-N’s prime minister candidate Shehbaz had paid him a visit to speak about government formation, but he rejected the idea and instead called on the Nawaz-led party to join him in the opposition.
“But Shehbaz left without responding to my offer [...] for me, the parliament has lost its credibility. If the establishment this that the elections were fair, then the May 9 narrative has been buried.”

It is now an open secret that the Establishment removed Imran Khan from power in 2022, and there was a reason for it. The Establishment brought him in, and the Establishment threw him out on the grounds of a conflict of interests.

is this even a news? Everyone knows who was behind it. These political parties can not do anything. These parties can not get together on food table how can they got together on confidence vote.

It is now an open secret that the Establishment removed Imran Khan from power in 2022, and there was a reason for it. The Establishment brought him in, and the Establishment threw him out on the grounds of a conflict of interests.

Nawaz Sharif was created and bought by the establishment as well. IK has proven he doesn't need the establishment for votes. Ganja Nawaz Sharif could not get elected even with full fledged establishment backing, such was his incompetency.

ahh Fazlu... Fazlu has a small dream that no one helps fulfill. His dream is to become the President of Pakistan one day.

To fulfill his dream, Fazlu has gone lengths to achieve this dream, by emailing USA and begging them, to insisting the army to make him the head of state.

While I disagree with everything Fazlu does, i still wish to see a small mans dream come true one day.

IK won the election in 2018. The establishment didn't stand in his way, which isn't the same as bringing him in. They infact stopped him getting a majority and if the results this time are anything to go by, IK won a 2/3rd majority in 2018. I think Bajwa wanted SS in 2018( source is SS himself) and told him to get him to get ready with his cabinet

ahh Fazlu... Fazlu has a small dream that no one helps fulfill. His dream is to become the President of Pakistan one day.

To fulfill his dream, Fazlu has gone lengths to achieve this dream, by emailing USA and begging them, to insisting the army to make him the head of state.

While I disagree with everything Fazlu does, i still wish to see a small mans dream come true one day.
Is he lying? If he is was he lying when he said the same in Feb 2019?

Nawaz Sharif was created and bought by the establishment as well. IK has proven he doesn't need the establishment for votes. Ganja Nawaz Sharif could not get elected even with full fledged establishment backing, such was his incompetency.
All the guys that apparently brought him and are now politically dead. Look at the likes of JKT, Bajwa etc

half truth. Or the narrative that you want to believe in
I know that he has spoken about it now because establishment duped him, you are right but can't deny that they were used as puppet by establishment.

Is he lying? If he is was he lying when he said the same in Feb 2019?
while everyone remembers the VONC event, no one seems to remember the VOC event that took place somewhere in Nov or Dec .

That was an event where Imran was going to lose, but because he was in the good books of the army, they had the ISI to round up every MNA in the country to show up and vote in favor of Imran.

So what Fazlu said, it goes both ways. The Army was saving Imran and than decided to remove him

I know that he has spoken about it now because establishment duped him, you are right but can't deny that they were used as puppet by establishment.
the establishment saved Imran in the earlier VOC

Last edited by a moderator:
Molvi picks a new side every few months.
They should had impeached Arfi Alvi just for Fazlu. 6 months of Presidency would had not done any harm.

I want the fat molvi to fulfill his dream.

while everyone remembers the VONC event, no one seems to remember the VOC event that took place somewhere in Nov or Dec .

That was an event where Imran was going to lose, but because he was in the good books of the army, they had the ISI to round up every MNA in the country to show up and vote in favor of Imran.

So what Fazlu said, it goes both ways. The Army was saving Imran and than decided to remove him
Why don't we go back even further and how Fazlu had blackmailed IK in 2019. Or even before that when @Mamoon pointed out and i didnt believe him thta IK was done out of at least 20 seats. Fazlur said he was promised in Feb. Bajwa was waiting for the right opportunity and the Ukraine war and IK in Russia was the opportunity.

Establishment threw imran out on the basis of him not being a YES man.

Ghar ka bhaidi Lanka dhaye, that's it Danke Diesel for spilling the beans waiting for paid utube envelopes to rebuke it

I have never seen such a big hypocrite like Diesel Sahab.

Now when he kicked out from this election makes him realize that the decision to change the regime was wrong.

the army saved Imran in the earlier VOC

The army gave IK a false sense of security, they decided to surprise him in March, April 2022 when the defections became public. IK was too late to counter respond.

They should had impeached Arfi Alvi just for Fazlu. 6 months of Presidency would had not done any harm.

I want the fat molvi to fulfill his dream.
But when he was leading the PDM he was your hero. He was the guy to bring the muscle, he was the guy that was asked to bring in the thugs to attack the SC after they voted that elections had to be held in KP and Punjab What has changed. Diesel is now blackmailing for the Presidency, that he claims was promised to him.

Great point

Another thing our media is not reporting is that the US Congress Foreign Affairs Committee is going to look into the Cipher issue around March 2024. Very Likely Donald Lu will be summoned to testify and share the US side of the Cipher, Donald Lu will be under oath and therefore if he lies, he goes to prison. A lot of damning revelations will come out from that hearing which is only going to strengthen IK's case.

The army gave IK a false sense of security, they decided to surprise him in March, April 2022 when the defections became public. IK was too late to counter respond.
I don't think he could have done much. It's the fight that he put up afterwards that has led to the 2/3rd majority in these elections

Another thing our media is not reporting is that the US Congress Foreign Affairs Committee is going to look into the Cipher issue around March 2024. Very Likely Donald Lu will be summoned to testify and share the US side of the Cipher, Donald Lu will be under oath and therefore if he lies, he goes to prison. A lot of damning revelations will come out from that hearing which is only going to strengthen IK's case.
Don't expect too much. The Americans will never allow him to show his **** so openly.

Remember all the stories from Nooras that Faiz was pro IK. I knew a while back that he played a full part in regime change and Bajwa used him. No wonder NS went quiet very quickly after he came back

Remember all the stories from Nooras that Faiz was pro IK. I knew a while back that he played a full part in regime change and Bajwa used him. No wonder NS went quiet very quickly after he came back

NS is furious with the establishment and he is blaming them for his failure to get a majority. SS and Maryam have kept him quiet otherwise he was threatening to expose Asim Munir. Reality is that Mian Saab is not only irrelevant in Pakistani politics but also his brother used him to get the PM seat again.

Don't expect too much. The Americans will never allow him to show his **** so openly.

These hearings could be public or at the very least open to reporters. Whatever goes on in the hearings will come out for sure.

Is diesel good looking enough to make sense for PTI fans all of a sudden?

Na the prank of the year was the guy who won IND vote and all the PTI supporters dancing to Nak da Koka :ROFLMAO:

And 3 days later he joined PMLN
hahaha cant stop laughing, why u always choose "Nak da Koka" to dance, when u can better go for "Moka Moka" :ROFLMAO:

Not long before PPP & PMLN Start slining mud at each other.

All bad characters getting exposed one by one

hahaha cant stop laughing, why u always choose "Nak da Koka" to dance, when u can better go for "Moka Moka" :ROFLMAO:
i think Nak da Koka is a tribute song to Imran Khan in jail

Imagine voting for Imran Handsome Khan but you get Maulana Fazl ul Rehman as your leader instead

NS is furious with the establishment and he is blaming them for his failure to get a majority. SS and Maryam have kept him quiet otherwise he was threatening to expose Asim Munir. Reality is that Mian Saab is not only irrelevant in Pakistani politics but also his brother used him to get the PM seat again.
Well done SS.

Lip service only and you can only be prosecuted if “proven” to have lied..

Nothing will happen

@Bewal Express

I think the first thing on which JUI and PTI would have agreed today for a potential alliance would be that no one would call Fazal ur Rehman as diesal from now onwards.

I think the first thing on which JUI and PTI would have agreed today for a potential alliance would be that no one would call Fazal ur Rehman as diesal from now onwards.
I don't want any alliance with this loser. If this is about rigging and getting rightful seats, bring it on but nothing outside this.

I don't want any alliance with this loser. If this is about rigging and getting rightful seats, bring it on but nothing outside this.
Maulana Sahab has inclined towards PTI for a reason, with the limited number of seats PMLN and PPP are not offering anything to him. Therefore he has decided to go against them and align with PTI but in my opinion it would be a blunder if PTI shakes hands with Maulana, it will ruin their politics.

Maulana Sahab has inclined towards PTI for a reason, with the limited number of seats PMLN and PPP are not offering anything to him. Therefore he has decided to go against them and align with PTI but in my opinion it would be a blunder if PTI shakes hands with Maulana, it will ruin their politics.
Massive one. He is the type of munafiq we are fighting.

exactly, now other members will question if PTI has to shake hands with JUI then why can't they join other parties. I think after this meeting next few days we will see PTI candidates joining other parties.

the establishment saved Imran in the earlier VOC
Saved him from what and who? This is like saying I love my local police chief because he protects me from gangsters who happen to be cops working as gangsters.

This is not an evident against IK’s credibility if that’s what you think you are trying to accomplish. Your statement is a cowardly acceptance of a corrupt system and somehow you are taking pride in its efficiency.

Its funny how people mock PTI and IK for not making alliances with other and playing politics and now that they are working with Diesel, PTI and IK are being criticized for compromising on their principles.

Molana is now coming to his senses that PMLN and PPP have used him for their personal gains and now he does not want to be part of that alliance anymore because he feels that these parties are soon going down the route where Pakistani people will curse them yet again for their poor performance.

Last edited:
These guys cant negate the truth of Molana
========

Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) leader Faisal Karim Kundi reacting to the meeting between JUI and PTI, and reminded JUI-F supremo Maulana Fazlur Rehman about his past scathing statements against PTI and Imran Khan.

Kundi also criticized the ban on media clips and called for transparency regarding the events of May 9.

Faisal Karim Kundi commented that a ‘great’ change was witnessed in Islamabad wherein JUI and PTI joined hands.

“PTI founder did not even call Fazlur Rehman as Maulana," Faisal Karim Kundi.

Kundi reminded Fazl about him losing contest from DI Khan to PTI. “Maulana Fazlur Rehman claims his mandate was stolen. Ironically his mandate was stolen by same PTI,” he said.

“Maulana Fazlur Rehman got four important ministries. Maulana faced so-called elections rigging in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) but pointing fingers at Sindh.”

He told media PPP Chairman will soon announce the names of the chief ministers of Sindh and Balochistan.

“We will sit in the parliament and criticize for reforms,” he added.

Kundi asked Maualna Fazl-ur-Rehman said on whose request he expelled Pakistan People's Party (PPP) from the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM).

He urged Pemra to remove ban and show clips of Maulana against PTI founder.

“The state told us that those involved in the events of May 9 are involved in anti-nationalism,” Faisal Karim Kundi said.

“If the people involved in the events of May 9 are candidates for the prime minister, then their sins will be forgiven,” he questioned.

“The state should tell us whether the culprits of May 9 have been forgiven,” Faisal Karim Kundi said.

PPP leader Nadeem Afzal Chan criticized the use of religious and derogatory language in politics and emphasized the importance of modesty and ideology in political discourse and urged for free and fair elections, expressing concerns over alleged vote rigging.

He emphasized the need for unity among political parties to address the country's challenges and vowed to work towards solving the people's problems, particularly regarding affordable electricity and economic hardship. PPP also announced the formation of committees to tackle these issues and hinted at forming alliances with other parties, including (N) League.

Source: Samaa News

He is afraid of calling the name of Nadeem Anjum
=======
Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman on Friday “clarified” his statement about former army chief General (retd) Qamar Javed Bajwa and ex-director general Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Lt Gen (retd) Faiz Hameed in which he had accused both of orchestrating the downfall of the PTI government led by Imran Khan in 2022.

“I was opposed to the idea of tabling a no-confidence motion against Imran Khan,” the JUI-F chief had said in an interview with a private TV channel while referring to the events unfolded in 2022 as the country saw for the first time in its history the ouster of a prime minister through a no-confidence vote.

Maulana Fazl was among top opposition leaders who spearheaded the efforts to oust the PTI founder under the banner of the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM).

In a statement issued today, Fazl provided an explanation about his earlier statement, saying that he took Gen (retd) Faiz Hameed’s name by “mistake”.

However, he maintained his stance on General (retd) Bajwa and Gen (retd) Faiz's alleged involvement in election rigging during the 2018 elections. "This matter should be consigned to history instead of being discussed more," he asserted.

"I have told everything and that is enough. We wanted to remove the PTI government through no-confidence motion. PDM, PPP and ANP used to have daily meetings. General Bajwa has had many meetings with me alone," he added.

Talking about the recently-held elections and meeting with the PTI delegation, Fazl said that transparent elections did not take place anywhere including Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa. "Despite our differences, PTI delegation came and held a positive meeting. But we emphasised [with them] that rigging did take place in K-P," he added.

He further said that he will not give priority to personal grudges over national goals. "Differences are there but they are not at a personal level but rather at the party level," he concluded.

The clarification from the JUI-F leader follows intense scrutiny and speculation over his initial remarks, which had stirred controversy within Pakistan's political circles.

PPP's Faisal Karim Kundi said that the JUI-F chief had benefited the most from the no-confidence vote against then-premier Imran Khan. He added that Fazl could have stopped the no-confidence move as he was the head of the PDM.

Source: The Express Tribune

Molana is now coming to his senses that PMLN and PPP have used him for their personal gains and now he does not want to be part of that alliance anymore because he feels that these parties are soon going down the route where Pakistani people will curse them yet again for their poor performance.
You give him too much credit. Molvi will join forces with them again at some point and claim its "for the betterment of Pakistan"

Something fishy going on behind the scenes !!!

Maulana first accuses Faiz of supporting the VONC in his first interview, the next day he takes it back and basically says Nadeem Anjum played a part in it.

Najam Sethi who happens to be a slave of the Sharif’s was also defending Faiz Hameed and that it was all Bajwa.

May be the Co. are trying to lollipop parties to join parliament and go for impeachment of Absolutely Yes

You give him too much credit. Molvi will join forces with them again at some point and claim its "for the betterment of Pakistan"
Hope he remains in his senses because it is time for the politicians to think what is right for Pakistan rather than personal gains. I know this is a dream of Pakistani people but has to come good someday.

PPP says Fazl was ‘main beneficiary’ of no-trust move

Terming the alliance between Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-F (JUI-F) and Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) a “significant political change,” the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) on Friday said that JUI-F’s chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman was the main beneficiary of the “no-trust motion”, which led to the ouster of PTI’s founder Imran Khan from power in 2022.

“If Maulana’s mandate has been stolen, it has been given to those with whom he is sitting now, but he is going to stage sit-ins in Sindh,” said PPP Information Secretary Faisal Karim Kundi in a press conference.

Flanked by other PPP leaders Nadeem Afzal Chan, Qamar Zaman Kaira, and Sibt-i-Haider Bukhari, Mr Kundi said: “Maulana, being the head of the PDM [Pakistan Democratic Movement, the last ruling alliance], grabbed coveted positions like four federal ministries, deputy speaker of the National Assembly in the last government, and some ministries in the present interim set up.”

He said the country could not afford another election, and many parties were pushing the nation towards fresh polls. The PPP leaders asserted that their party would form its government in Balochistan without the support of the JUI-F.

Mr Kundi said the PPP had decided to support PML-N in the Centre and its candidate for the office of prime minister, but the PPP will not become a part of the federal cabinet.

“If we do not support PML-N, the country may go towards re-elections,” he added.

He mentioned that the PPP would contest elections for the office of the speaker of the National Assembly and Senate chairman, providing constructive criticism on the policies of the upcoming PML-N government.

Mr Chan highlighted that the PPP’s vote had also been stolen, but the party was registering its protest in a peaceful and democratic manner. On the other hand, roads were being blocked with violent agitations, he added.

Mr Kaira pointed out that Maulana used to preside over all meetings of the PDM, which were held in connection with the no-confidence move against Imran Khan.

SOURCE: DAWN

PPP says Fazl was ‘main beneficiary’ of no-trust move

Terming the alliance between Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-F (JUI-F) and Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) a “significant political change,” the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) on Friday said that JUI-F’s chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman was the main beneficiary of the “no-trust motion”, which led to the ouster of PTI’s founder Imran Khan from power in 2022.

“If Maulana’s mandate has been stolen, it has been given to those with whom he is sitting now, but he is going to stage sit-ins in Sindh,” said PPP Information Secretary Faisal Karim Kundi in a press conference.

Flanked by other PPP leaders Nadeem Afzal Chan, Qamar Zaman Kaira, and Sibt-i-Haider Bukhari, Mr Kundi said: “Maulana, being the head of the PDM [Pakistan Democratic Movement, the last ruling alliance], grabbed coveted positions like four federal ministries, deputy speaker of the National Assembly in the last government, and some ministries in the present interim set up.”

He said the country could not afford another election, and many parties were pushing the nation towards fresh polls. The PPP leaders asserted that their party would form its government in Balochistan without the support of the JUI-F.

Mr Kundi said the PPP had decided to support PML-N in the Centre and its candidate for the office of prime minister, but the PPP will not become a part of the federal cabinet.

“If we do not support PML-N, the country may go towards re-elections,” he added.

He mentioned that the PPP would contest elections for the office of the speaker of the National Assembly and Senate chairman, providing constructive criticism on the policies of the upcoming PML-N government.

Mr Chan highlighted that the PPP’s vote had also been stolen, but the party was registering its protest in a peaceful and democratic manner. On the other hand, roads were being blocked with violent agitations, he added.

Mr Kaira pointed out that Maulana used to preside over all meetings of the PDM, which were held in connection with the no-confidence move against Imran Khan.

SOURCE: DAWN
These guys have conspired with a thug and destroyed democracy. The PPP of ZAB aligned with the guys that hanged him. Billo and daddy have betrayed the heritage of their own party

Hope he remains in his senses because it is time for the politicians to think what is right for Pakistan rather than personal gains. I know this is a dream of Pakistani people but has to come good someday.
Yes by allowing the rightful people that have the publics confidence

Fazlur Rehman rules out alliance with PTI

Ruling out any alliance with Imran Khan-led party, JUI-F chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman on Sunday equated the differences with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) to ‘mountains’ and said that they were not easy to overcome, ARY News reported.

Speaking to a private news channel, the JUI-F chief talked about his recent meeting with PTI delegation, saying that this was not the first time PTI people came.

“They [PTI leaders] have come before as well. We have always given them respect,” Fazlur Rehman said, regretting that a culture had developed where meetings between two parties were automatically termed an ‘alliance’.

He said that the JUI-F had reservations about the election results across the country. “In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, we have reservations regarding PTI’s win,” he said, adding that this stance was also tabled before PTI delegation.

“We are firm on our stance, they are firm on their stance,” Maulana Fazl said, ruling out alliance between the political parties.

Referring to Feb 8 general elections, he asked: “How can we accept such an election from which so many anomalies have arisen?”

“Our rights have been snatched for PTI in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, different political parties in Balochistan, for PPP in Sindh, and for PML-N in Punjab,” he maintained.

Fazlur Rehman again invited political parties that were part of Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) to sit on the opposition benches with JUI-F instead of burying their politics by forming a government.

Fazlur Rehman rules out alliance with PTI

Ruling out any alliance with Imran Khan-led party, JUI-F chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman on Sunday equated the differences with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) to ‘mountains’ and said that they were not easy to overcome, ARY News reported.

Speaking to a private news channel, the JUI-F chief talked about his recent meeting with PTI delegation, saying that this was not the first time PTI people came.

“They [PTI leaders] have come before as well. We have always given them respect,” Fazlur Rehman said, regretting that a culture had developed where meetings between two parties were automatically termed an ‘alliance’.

He said that the JUI-F had reservations about the election results across the country. “In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, we have reservations regarding PTI’s win,” he said, adding that this stance was also tabled before PTI delegation.

“We are firm on our stance, they are firm on their stance,” Maulana Fazl said, ruling out alliance between the political parties.

Referring to Feb 8 general elections, he asked: “How can we accept such an election from which so many anomalies have arisen?”

“Our rights have been snatched for PTI in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, different political parties in Balochistan, for PPP in Sindh, and for PML-N in Punjab,” he maintained.

Fazlur Rehman again invited political parties that were part of Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) to sit on the opposition benches with JUI-F instead of burying their politics by forming a government.

Maulana Sahab is trying to play both sides of the wickets. Clearly that move was to pressure his allies to give him the presidency.

Parties sticking to 'system' will be crying in coming days: Fazl

Lashing out at ongoing efforts to form governments at the Centre and provinces based on “rigged” election results, Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman predicted that the “system” constructed on the weak foundation of the 2024 poll outcomes “would collapse”.

"Establishment wants assemblies and people in them of their choice," the political leader alleged while addressing a press conference alongside other party leaders in Peshawar on Tuesday.

"We received information before the elections that it has been decided to reduce the JUI-F’s inclusion [in the assemblies]. Different styles of rigging occurred in every polling station during the polls."

"If they think there was no rigging in the polls, then the May 9 narrative is apparently buried. They cannot run the country and this system will collapse. Those who are sticking to the system will be crying in the coming days," Fazl said.

Bajwa, Faiz pulled legislative strings, alleges Asif

PML-N leader Khawaja Asif claimed on Wednesday that former army chief Gen (retd) Qamar Javed Bajwa and ex-spymaster Lt Gen (retd) Faiz Hameed wielded influence over legislative processes in the previous government of PTI.

Talking to the media after the PML-N’s parliamentary party meeting, Asif stressed the necessity of involving not only politicians but also other stakeholders for political stability.

“All elements must collaborate for stability,” he insisted.

The PML-N leader disclosed that Qamar Bajwa and Faiz Hameed played instrumental roles in shaping legislation related to the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).

Bajwa, Faiz pulled legislative strings, alleges Asif

PML-N leader Khawaja Asif claimed on Wednesday that former army chief Gen (retd) Qamar Javed Bajwa and ex-spymaster Lt Gen (retd) Faiz Hameed wielded influence over legislative processes in the previous government of PTI.

Talking to the media after the PML-N’s parliamentary party meeting, Asif stressed the necessity of involving not only politicians but also other stakeholders for political stability.

“All elements must collaborate for stability,” he insisted.

The PML-N leader disclosed that Qamar Bajwa and Faiz Hameed played instrumental roles in shaping legislation related to the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).

Well Bajwa pulled the strings because you guys wanted an NRO which you eventually got from him. We haven't forgotten when you asked IK for an NRO, when the reason PK was in the grey list was because of the Noora and PPP money laundering.

Molana Sahab is trying to get a position in a coalition government that suits him. He is not willing to change the system, he will take benefits and will enjoy the 5 years in government doing nothing as he has been doing in the past.

The old crook wants more halwa to feed that big lard backside of his. The PTI should stay well away from this loser who cant win his own seat.

Back