[EXCLUSIVE] "There were lessons for everybody at Qalandars to learn, including me": Sikandar Raza

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Sikandar Raza in his exclusive interview with PakPassion, reflects on his forgettable journey with Lahore Qalandars in PSL 9.

Some of the main points discussed were:

• Lessons from Lahore Qalandars' PSL 9 Season: Reflects on the lessons to be learned from Lahore Qalandars' PSL 9 season.
  • Shaheen Afridi's Batting Promotion: Contemplates whether it was a mistake to promote Shaheen Afridi in the batting lineup.
  • Role in the Team: Describes his role and contributions to the team during PSL 9.
  • Emerging Players in PSL 9: Shares his thoughts on which emerging players in PSL 9 impressed him.
  • Balancing T20 Leagues and International Cricket: Discusses the challenges and strategies for balancing T20 leagues and international cricket commitments.
  • Player from Zimbabwe to Look Out For: Identifies a player from Zimbabwe who is worth keeping an eye on.
  • Maintaining Fitness at 37: Talks about how he maintains his fitness at the age of 37.
  • Misquoting IPL vs PSL Comment: Clarifies his comments and addresses the misquoting of his IPL vs PSL statement.
  • Missing Pakistan: Shares his feelings about missing Pakistan and the support of Pakistani fans.
  • Progress as a Cricketer: Reflects on what helped him progress and evolve as a cricketer.
  • Upcoming Stints in IPL and Vitality Blast: Discusses his upcoming engagements in the IPL and Vitality Blast.
  • Future Goals: Shares his future goals and aspirations in cricket.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how his career would have developed if he had stayed in Pakistan?

I'm pretty sure he's made the right decision in heading to Zimbabwe.

On this day, Happy Birthday to the one and only Zimbabwean and Lahore Qalandars star, Sikandar Raza.
More than 7000 runs so far and 180 wickets to his name in international cricket. His rise in the last couple of years is phenomenal. I believe Lahore underutilized him in PSL 9.

Back