[EXCLUSIVE] "You never know, I can take my retirement back": Imad Wasim

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
In an exclusive interview for PakPassion, former Pakistan all-rounder, Imad Wasim chats with Saj Sadiq about:

- ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ญ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ
- ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ'๐˜€ ๐—ง๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
- ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ต ๐—”๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ถ'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜†
- ๐—š๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
- ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—œ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
- ๐—–๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜? ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ!

Last edited:
I would love to see him back in the green jersey. He is one of the best all rounders Pakistan has ever had and I believe his availability in the T20 World Cup 2024 is very much needed keeping in mind that we dont have any spin all rounder available.

Well it would be good if he reverses his decision now rather than doing it late. As the more delay he makes the more lower the chances of his comeback.

Maddy would of been a good option for T20 captaincy as he has a sound understanding of what tactics , combinations and strategies to use in this format.

He s aggressive and has that character to impose himself on his team and the opposition.

I personally feel if Imad and Amir came out of retirement for the T20 WC we would have a great chance to win the trophy again.

I wish Maddy all the best with his mental health, Stay strong and read plenty of Duas to boost yourself.

Maddy would of been a good option for T20 captaincy as he has a sound understanding of what tactics , combinations and strategies to use in this format.

He s aggressive and has that character to impose himself on his team and the opposition.

I personally feel if Imad and Amir came out of retirement for the T20 WC we would have a great chance to win the trophy again.

I wish Maddy all the best with his mental health, Stay strong and read plenty of Duas to boost yourself.
Mohammad Aamir big no, he is simply trouble maker, Imad Wasim yes.

Mohammad Aamir big no, he is simply trouble maker, Imad Wasim yes.
That s your opinion but in life you have to get on with colleagues whether you like them or not.

A captain s and coaches role is to pick the best possible squad to win the trophy and Amir is still one of the best in the world because he out thinks batters and has a smart cricket brain to take wickets.

That is his strength.

If I was a captain or coach I would want him in my team because he is a winner with the right attitude and mindset.

That s your opinion but in life you have to get on with colleagues whether you like them or not.

A captain s and coaches role is to pick the best possible squad to win the trophy and Amir is still one of the best in the world because he out thinks batters and has a smart cricket brain to take wickets.

That is his strength.

If I was a captain or coach I would want him in my team because he is a winner with the right attitude and mindset.
I do not think Amir is a match winner anymore, plus a lot of trouble and problems he will bring would not make any difference.

He clearly has no intention to come back.

Not with the current group of players anyway. A great loss for T20 Internationals.

I don't think it's worth it. He retired just ahead of the ICC T20I World Cup 2024, and his form is not up to par in franchise leagues either. He had a horrible showing at BBL 2023.

I do not think Amir is a match winner anymore, plus a lot of trouble and problems he will bring would not make any difference.
Amir is still performing, taking wickets and bowling 140ks plus so I disagree he is still a match winner.

Managing big egos and characters is part and parcel of sport. its about getting the best out of those characters which is where Pakistan cricket has been let down.

All teams have players that have big characters and have egos but its about managing them and getting the best out of them because they win matches and tournaments.

I think he's a better option than some players being picked, but I don't think some players want him back in the T20I side.

Imad Wasim enters the 300-wicket club in T20 cricket. He reached to this milestone in the match between Abu Dhabi Knight Riders and Dubai Capitals in the ongoing International League T20.

m1XDwtA.jpeg

The funny thing is his career economy rate in T20s is excellent but people say he bowls darts, yet the spinners not bowling darts and who get picked for Pakistan are getting smashed all over the park again and again.

The funny thing is his career economy rate in T20s is excellent but people say he bowls darts, yet the spinners not bowling darts and who get picked for Pakistan are getting smashed all over the park again and again.
This 1000%

He has a T20 economy rate of 6, bowling mostly in the powerplay in a very batting dominant era. That is incredible. It shouldn't matter if someone is bowling blindfolded backward half trackers, if you're economy rate is that low you're well worth your spot on the team.

It would be good to have him back in the team and replace any of the useless spinners.
Here are some other interesting facts about Imad Wasim's international wickets:

• He became the first Pakistani to take a five-wicket haul in a T20I in 2016.
  • He was a key member of the Pakistan team that won the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy.
  • He was ranked as the top T20I bowler in the world in 2017.

I think he's a better option than some players being picked, but I don't think some players want him back in the T20I side.
Of course, but he qualifies on merit. Never understood how Mohd Nawaz keeps showing up in the squad, Nawaz is little more than a place holder. Shahdab too has been struggling across the board. Usama Mir has failed to impress. So Imad is a necessity, it is just poor player management by PCB to let your best and brightest slip thru.

This 1000%

He has a T20 economy rate of 6, bowling mostly in the powerplay in a very batting dominant era. That is incredible. It shouldn't matter if someone is bowling blindfolded backward half trackers, if you're economy rate is that low you're well worth your spot on the team.
The thing is surely your style of bowling, darts, floaters or whatever else doesn't matter if your economy rate is so good.

But what do some want, perfect action etc yet get smashed to all corners.

The thing is surely your style of bowling, darts, floaters or whatever else doesn't matter if your economy rate is so good.

But what do some want, perfect action etc yet get smashed to all corners.
I also didn't like how people called him a darter, total injustice to his method of bowling. His ability to get tricky drift and dip with the ball combined with extreme accuracy is just as good, if not better, than a turning legbreak

I also didn't like how people called him a darter, total injustice to his method of bowling. His ability to get tricky drift and dip with the ball combined with extreme accuracy is just as good, if not better, than a turning legbreak
Lazy criticism really wasn't it.

He bowled in powerplay, middle overs and even sometimes towards the end of an innings.

If a bowler has that economy rate, I don't care if he bowls darts, arrows or a javelin :)

Well Imad is also not in a good form but yeah with such pathetic spin all rounders that we currently have, I would love to replace them with Imad even during his down time.

once a player takes premature retirement his mental attitude is not right. He would be triggered by anything and its not the right move to go back for anyone.

We need to understand what is causing these guys to opt for an early exit. Imad was performing really well when he got dropped but now most people are referring to his current form as a reason for his drop.

I think he must keep things open for himself and take his retirement back... let him play cricket and if he performs well he should get selected because we can't rely on nawaz anymore.

Its not hard playing most of your career in UAE. In fact take away pakistan, uae and Zimbabwe he's stats are as bad as a part timer. A nothing cricketer.

He is no different from the same old Pakistani players having tons of attitude. Will take retirement in a hurry if not selected, then will announce their comeback as if the team can't do well without them. Reality is, he was a below average bowler and just okay at number 7 as a finisher.

Its not hard playing most of your career in UAE. In fact take away pakistan, uae and Zimbabwe he's stats are as bad as a part timer. A nothing cricketer.
Fantastic economy rate in T20Is.

Any bowler with that economy rate should be proud.

Fantastic economy rate in T20Is.

Any bowler with that economy rate should be proud.
If a spin bowler can't mange this sort of economy against against Zimbabwe and in UAE than he should quit cricket which he has.

If a spin bowler can't mange this sort of economy against against Zimbabwe and in UAE than he should quit cricket which he has.
I don't think he played Zimbabwe in every match or in UAE for every match.

Maybe you can do the analysis and show us all.

Which I did and you ignored it. His economy is rubbish bar in UAE and Zimbabwe and Pakistan. Look at his economy in other countries. Was one of the reasons why we lost the semi against Australia in 2021.

Which I did and you ignored it. His economy is rubbish bar in UAE and Zimbabwe and Pakistan. Look at his economy in other countries. Was one of the reasons why we lost the semi against Australia in 2021.
Where have you provided detailed stats regarding his economy rate split by opponent and host country?

Add it here, then people can see for themselves.

Where have you provided detailed stats regarding his economy rate split by opponent and host country?

Add it here.

T20I Economy rate of 7.27 in South Africa/England/Australia/NZ (https://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/e...2;host=3;host=5;template=results;type=bowling)

Which is below the average T20I economy rate of 8.14 in those countries since his debut
(https://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/e...spanval1=span;template=results;type=aggregate)

Again, all while bowling in a batting dominated powerplay

One can only laugh at the deluded fans who think Pakistan missed Imad or that he should be brought back into the team. A nothing cricket who is completely washed up now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see Imad come shake Babar hand after his century.

He has been poor in this psl.

A nothing cricketer who like a lot of recent average Pakistan cricketers have the ego of a superstar.

Well, he took retirement at the wrong time. He was in good form but now with such performances I don't think management will consider calling him back.

Anyone who vouches for Imam-ul-Haq should be the last to utter the word "deluded", particularly if they have an appetite for substandard players like Ahmed Shehzad and inept captain like Babar Azam.

I have no shame to admit that I vouched for Imad. We'll soon find out if he's going through a bad run of form or if he's washed up.

Imad should stay retired. He is finished and his performance has declined as well. I am not sure if he is serious about playing for Islamabad because his body language is so different. No try whatsoever when he is on the field. Should be dropped from the next games and bring some young guy waiting for his chance.

In my opinion, Imad's desire to play cricket in Pakistan has finished. He looked totally off-color this season.

------------------------------

Mohammad Hafeez speaking during a TV show:

"I don't understand Imad Wasim's impact at all. As a bowler, as a batter, he is nowhere in this PSL at the moment. There are higher expectations from Imad Wasimโ€​

Imad this PSL has been terrible:

1: 1 over 0/17 & 1 (3)
2: 2 overs 0/23 & 9 (15)
3: 4 overs 1/22 & 0 (3)
4: 4 overs 0/33 & DNB

His highest batting score in 7 innings has been 10 (in the ILT20)

Anyone who vouches for Imam-ul-Haq should be the last to utter the word "deluded", particularly if they have an appetite for substandard players like Ahmed Shehzad and inept captain like Babar Azam.

I have no shame to admit that I vouched for Imad. We'll soon find out if he's going through a bad run of form or if he's washed up.
Lol imagine comparing Babar and Imad. I don't like Imam but he's million times the player Imad could ever be.

Imad is a garbage player.

Lol imagine comparing Babar and Imad. I don't like Imam but he's million times the player Imad could ever be.

Imad is a garbage player.

What I actually said was โ€œif they have an appetite for substandard players like Ahmed Shehzad and inept captains like Babar Azamโ€.

Thank you for your services Imad. You have retired and lost your touch as well now. Keep playing leagues but you are done for the internationals.

Imad strikes for IU against his former franchise KK. Seifert gone, Imad's final figures 1/20 in 4 overs. Good come back for him after a few lack-luster games.

The worst player in PSL by a mile and will be the worst player in platinum category ever.
@topspin

Ok Imad isnโ€™t batting well, but today he took their big top order wicketโ€ฆbowled beautifully in the powerplay to shackle KK and after the powerplay too. He did a good job.

@topspin

Ok Imad isnโ€™t batting well, but today he took their big top order wicketโ€ฆbowled beautifully in the powerplay to shackle KK and after the powerplay too. He did a good job.

An all-rounder gets 2 chances to impress and he did well with the ball.

@topspin

He's bowling rubbish too. Just 1 good game against the worst side in PSL.

@topspin

Imadโ€™s haters do not have in them to acknowledge his bowling performance. He produced the best bowling figures and he was undoubtedly the best bowler in the game.

He played an instrumental role in ISUโ€™s win. His economical bowling allowed the batsmen to chase the target with ease.

Heโ€™s in bad form with the bat but good to see him pick himself up with ball. I have no doubt the armchair critics got heartburn after seeing his bowling performance because they canโ€™t slag him off today.

Imadโ€™s haters do not have in them to acknowledge his bowling performance. He produced the best bowling figures and he was undoubtedly the best bowler in the game.

He played an instrumental role in ISUโ€™s win. His economical bowling allowed the batsmen to chase the target with ease.

Heโ€™s in bad form with the bat but good to see him pick himself up with ball. I have no doubt the armchair critics got heartburn after seeing his bowling performance because they canโ€™t slag him off today.
They can hate all they want. How will history remember Imad?

-CT winner under Sarfaraz
-PSL winning captain after intentionally benching Rizwan, not succumbing to outside pressure to play him.
-Laying Truth Bombs on Babar and Rizwan on TV and social media, following it up with a stellar PSL performance with the bat where he achieved an average and strike rate (batting in the middle) which Babar and Rizwan can only dream of if forced to bat outside of the powerplay.

These guys can hate, Imad can keep collecting his cheques. As if he gives a damn.

He seems to have given up with the bat. Didn't do much in ILT20 either.

He hasn't been overly impressive with the ball either.

Imad's career was wasted by Mohammad Wasim. Now its too late and he is past his prime. We could have gotten alot out of him in the last 3 years. He certainly would have done alot better than Nawaz and Usama Mir...even Shadab at certain points.

As per some, Imad and Masood are the two Einsteins of Pakistan cricket. The two great cricketing minds. ๐Ÿคก
Seems like the worst player in the team are always mistaken for being the best by Pakistani fans.

Could Imad not use such a great cricketing mind to develop himself? Instead rubbish players like shadab and nawaz keep outperforming him.

-PSL winning captain after intentionally benching Rizwan, not succumbing to outside pressure to play him.
-Laying Truth Bombs on Babar and Rizwan on TV and social media, following it up with a stellar PSL performance with the bat where he achieved an average and strike rate (batting in the middle) which Babar and Rizwan can only dream of if forced to bat outside of the powerplay.

These guys can hate, Imad can keep collecting his cheques. As if he gives a damn.

On top of this:
  • Averaged 40+ in ODIs with the bat
  • Averaged 40+ with the bat against some of the very best ODI sides including Australia, South Africa, England and India, with strikes rates in excess of 100 against all these opposition
  • He has the 14th highest strike rate with the bat in the history of ODI cricket
  • As a batsman, he averaged above 40 in FC cricket
  • His innings against Afghanistan during the 2019 World Cup was one of the very best by a Pakistani in an ODI World Cup. An innings that Babar could only dream of playing. Pakistan went on to lose against Afghanistan in the following edition of the tournament because they missed his resilience
  • In the 2016 England v Pakistan ODI series, he was Pakistanโ€™s third highest run scorer with 153 runs from 4 games despite batting at 7/8. He wasnโ€™t even dismissed once in that series. To put this performance into perspective, Babar Azam played in all 5 x ODIs but could only manage 122 runs
  • Economy rate of under 5 with the ball in ODIs
  • Economy rate of near run a ball (6.26) in T20Is
Imad might well be washed up but anyone with just a shred of credibility, who has knowledge of these accomplishments, would never dare to disrespect Imad. Itโ€™s mostly Misbah/Babar/Rizwan fans and other ignoramuses who are in this camp because either they donโ€™t understand cricket and/or have an agenda against him because he didnโ€™t want anything to do with Babarโ€™s clique, which upset Misbah and RizBar fans. But they will not silence us. They will be dealt with in truth bombs.

Imad did the right thing to distance himself from Babarโ€™s clique because we all witnessed the inevitable during the 2023 ODI World Cup, when it all backfired and blew back in the faces of the clique and their fans.

Heโ€™s criminally underrated and is perhaps the most underrated white ball Pakistani cricketer of all time.

On top of this:
  • Averaged 40+ in ODIs with the bat
  • Averaged 40+ with the bat against some of the very best ODI sides including Australia, South Africa, England and India, with strikes rates in excess of 100 against all these opposition
  • He has the 14th highest strike rate with the bat in the history of ODI cricket
  • As a batsman, he averaged above 40 in FC cricket
  • His innings against Afghanistan during the 2019 World Cup was one of the very best by a Pakistani in an ODI World Cup. An innings that Babar could only dream of playing. Pakistan went on to lose against Afghanistan in the following edition of the tournament because they missed his resilience
  • In the 2016 England v Pakistan ODI series, he was Pakistanโ€™s third highest run scorer with 153 runs from 4 games despite batting at 7/8. He wasnโ€™t even dismissed once in that series. To put this performance into perspective, Babar Azam played in all 5 x ODIs but could only manage 122 runs
  • Economy rate of under 5 with the ball in ODIs
  • Economy rate of near run a ball (6.26) in T20Is
Imad might well be washed up but anyone with just a shred of credibility, who has knowledge of these accomplishments, would never dare to disrespect Imad. Itโ€™s mostly Misbah/Babar/Rizwan fans and other ignoramuses who are in this camp because either they donโ€™t understand cricket and/or have an agenda against him because he didnโ€™t want anything to do with Babarโ€™s clique, which upset Misbah and RizBar fans. But they will not silence us. They will be dealt with in truth bombs.

Imad did the right thing to distance himself from Babarโ€™s clique because we all witnessed the inevitable during the 2023 ODI World Cup, when it all backfired and blew back in the faces of the clique and their fans.

Heโ€™s criminally underrated and is perhaps the most underrated white ball Pakistani cricketer of all time.

@Rana

I should also add his performance from last yearโ€™s PSL with the bat in his list of accomplishments:

He scored 404 runs in 10 games at a strike rate of 170.46. He was the 5th highest run scorer in the tournament and out of the top 5, only Rilee Roussouw managed a better strike rate (171.59), albeit by a mere fraction.

Imad has retired now. People will now keep crying that he did this and that but the reality is he chose franchise cricket over National team. He chose not to play domestic cricket to brighten up his chances to make a comeback instead he chose to retire so he could be a league player like a freelancer. Move on from him now.

He is not as good as his fans say nor as bad as his critics. I always think he was wasted as a batter. Could have been a great #4 or #5 in Odis

Seems like the worst player in the team are always mistaken for being the best by Pakistani fans.

Could Imad not use such a great cricketing mind to develop himself? Instead rubbish players like shadab and nawaz keep outperforming him.
Ignore those people. They're not paying attention to.
How to be viewed as a great cricketing brain in Pakistan and get vouched for captaincy:

Fail on the pitch but talk a good game in press conferences.

A spinner who averages the following with the ball in ODIs against the top sides is the most underrated white ball Pakistani cricketer of all time.
Australia: 9 matches, average of 64

England: 10 matches, average of 40

India: 3 matches, no average because has never taken a wicket against them

New Zealand: 4 matches, averages of 126

South Africa: 6 matches, average of 71

These numbers would be embarrassing for a part-timer, let alone someone who played for Pakistan as a front-line spinner.

You could throw Babar Azam the ball in ODIs and he would produce better figures against these sides.

Imad is the worst spinner in history of ODI cricket. I canโ€™t think of any other spinner who has a worse record than he does against the top sides of his era.

32 ODIs, bowling average of 62 with a shambolic strike rate as well - 21 wickets in 32 games with only one 3 wicket haul.

This is the reality of the most underrated white ball Pakistani cricketer of all time.

Beautiful. :klopp

I was wondering why he has so many haters and now I understood the reason behind it.

He was a decent white ball player and it was wrong decision to drop him for Nawaz, who cost Pakistan many important matches.

A spinner who averages the following with the ball in ODIs against the top sides is the most underrated white ball Pakistani cricketer of all time.
Australia: 9 matches, average of 64

England: 10 matches, average of 40

India: 3 matches, no average because has never taken a wicket against them

New Zealand: 4 matches, averages of 126

South Africa: 6 matches, average of 71

These numbers would be embarrassing for a part-timer, let alone someone who played for Pakistan as a front-line spinner.

You could throw Babar Azam the ball in ODIs and he would produce better figures against these sides.

Imad is the worst spinner in history of ODI cricket. I canโ€™t think of any other spinner who has a worse record than he does against the top sides of his era.

32 ODIs, bowling average of 62 with a shambolic strike rate as well - 21 wickets in 32 games with only one 3 wicket haul.

This is the reality of the most underrated white ball Pakistani cricketer of all time.

Beautiful. :klopp
I hear Imad fans talk about โ€œtruth bombsโ€.

In fact, it is not a โ€œtruth bombโ€. It is a โ€œtruth nukeโ€.

So the best reasons you could come up with for why history would remember Imad is -

CT winner, just like Hasan Ali, Shadab, Azhar Ali etc.
PSL winning captain, Rizwan has won a PSL as captain AND as batting opener the entire season. Highest win % in PSL history too.

And the third point is completely unrelated to his playing performance because why? He's a terrible cricketer, never a good enough spinner and never a good enough batsman. The season where he had a STELLAR PSL performance his team finished 5th.

So the best reasons you could come up with for why history would remember Imad is -

CT winner, just like Hasan Ali, Shadab, Azhar Ali etc.
PSL winning captain, Rizwan has won a PSL as captain AND as batting opener the entire season. Highest win % in PSL history too.

And the third point is completely unrelated to his playing performance because why? He's a terrible cricketer, never a good enough spinner and never a good enough batsman. The season where he had a STELLAR PSL performance his team finished 5th.
Do I care what happened after Imad proved his point by benching Rizwan, not being forced to play him and still winning the PSL? Of course not.

Rizwan may have done whatever for Multan, but Pakistan is cursed with him as an opener (and quite frankly as a player too). Imad didnโ€™t want that curse for the time being, and hats off to him for evading it!

Do I care what happened after Imad proved his point by benching Rizwan, not being forced to play him and still winning the PSL? Of course not.

Rizwan may have done whatever for Multan, but Pakistan is cursed with him as an opener (and quite frankly as a player too). Imad didnโ€™t want that curse for the time being, and hats off to him for evading it!
Imad captained Karachi to a PSL victory in 2020 because of Babar, who was the highest run getter and the player of the tournament.

He completely dominated the competition and the next highest run getter trailed him by 150 runs.

Imad himself had a pretty average tournament and wasnโ€™t even close to being one of the best performers.

Babar carried Karachi in that edition. He was the only Karachi player to feature in the top performers.

The second highest run getter from Karachi (Hales) was 8th on the list and 200 runs behind Babar.

The highest wicket taker from Karachi (Amir) was 10th on the list.

Babar carried Imad and Karachi to the title and he is the only reason why Imadโ€™s name features in the list of PSL winning captains.

He is the last person who has the right to run his mouth against Babar and criticize his approach in T20s. Babar and his approach is the only reason the great cricketing mind of Imad won the title.

Last year when Babar left for Peshawar, the great cricketing mind captained Karachi to a second last position with 7 defeats in 10 games.

Imadโ€™s cricketing mind and captaincy is as big a scam as his cricketing skills. On top of that, he is despicable, toxic character with no class and decency.

People like him are consumed by their own jealously and insecurity. If he had any class, he wouldnโ€™t have been barking about Babarโ€™s T20 game for the last two years after getting dropped from the team, knowing that Babar was the reason why he won the PSL in 2020.

Back