FactoryPK Online Store

Just saw it for the first time.

Pricewise they don't look dodgy but it looks a bit expensive to me.

JohnG, you're not by any chance the same JohnG from RWG1.1.... are you?

This store has may be not valid address and phone
secondly in starting stage not written about us page yet
Forever do shopping online well known stores

Can anyone confirm if this is a genuine site. I am certainly interested in a Lynx X1 at that price with free shipping.

Prices are very cheap .. and no shipping costs ... let us know how it goes john.

not possible in 250$ Ihsan Lynx x1 with free shipping
secondly site show stock 999 this more impossible

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm if this is a genuine site. I am certainly interested in a Lynx X1 at that price with free shipping.

As cricket fan bhai said I highly doubt it would be genuine site.

Plus there is no contact information where we can call and check

Has anyone checked them out yet (via mail, found out where they are exactly or even bought something from them)?

I am confused, one person says they are expensive, the other says that are cheap. I take it they were looking at different bats and shipping maybe now included.

They quote $240 for a CA 15000. What is the factory price?

Has anyone checked them out yet (via mail, found out where they are exactly or even bought something from them)?

I am confused, one person says they are expensive, the other says that are cheap. I take it they were looking at different bats and shipping maybe now included.

you might have to mail and check with factory... again dont go with them.... they look super dodgy....

where is JohnG these days ??? he had some beauty of CA bats.... it broke and he has been missing since....

Mr. Cow--- why are you so hellbent on getting fake bats from all sorts of dodgy sellers? I mean if it is a hobby then it is fine but otherwise there are plenty of information on this site about reputable stores and shops you can trust...lol. :D

Mr Zeusky, I'm heaven sent and hell bent (from a The The track) ;-)

As I mentioned I'm new here and I'm still trying to find my way around. You have generously spent your time listing trusted shops but I am unfortunately not in any of those countries so I well as might buy online.

I have looked but a cannot find a CA factory shop price for a 15000 so I've got no guide price. I've sent a mail to UT Sports but have not received a answer yet.

The other black listed sites do you have proof that they are actually selling fake bats? A ebayer you've listed has sold a few and has yet to have negative feedback with most saying it's genuine so to me nothing has been proved. Just because some websites are not as slick as others does not make their goods any less genuine. All I'm asking is for other peoples experiences. This is a old thread, has anyone dealt with factorypk in the meantime?

I admire what you are doing and wish I'd found you earlier. While quality does not come cheap it can be cheaper if you know where to look. Can you help me find the cheapest price on the net?

totally fake!!!!!hammermellet's website: www.cricketstoreonline.com sells 15k for $450 believe it or not!!!

Last edited:
I can believe it. He is a honest likeable guy who is trying to keep everybody happy. I'm sure his costs are higher even though he buys in bulk (transport, custom duty, local taxes etc.).

If the unofficial sellers up their prices would that make them more believable? Everybody is saying they look dodgy but no-one has any shown any proof so far.

There must be a reliable seller who is not one of the 'high' street sellers.

Just to have something to measure it with, does anybody please know the factory shop price that has been mentioned (er, is there a factory shop?)

Cheers
Mr Cow

From a friend's recent trip to sialkot, the CA factory showroom is selling the 15000 for RS. 30,000. If you have an acquaintance within the factory (like he did), he was offered it for Rs. 25000 and not a penny less. Now you do the math.

Thanks X-ception. That makes sense. It is a quality item so it commands top dollar. My standard of cricket is not worthy but I was hoping to find it cheap enough to justify it.

I bet your friends shopping list was quite long ;-)

well X-ception is right about factory price but i get it without bargain for Rs.25000 and i can
get it for Rs.20000.

They are selling fake bats. This site has been reported to CA sports and they are looking into it

Back