9Zohaib Ahmad
10Hassan Mahmood
11Sami Aslam
12Samiullah Niazi
13Nasir Malik
14Muhammad Nawaz
15Usman Qadir
16Asad Ali

Salam. I have just turned on my tv. Niazi bowling at the moment. Do you know if asad ali or nasir malik is playing?

Salam. I have just turned on my tv. Niazi bowling at the moment. Do you know if asad ali or nasir malik is playing?

Wassalam...and sorry I missed the earlier minutes of the game..let's hope they show the scorecard sooner then we'll only know it now..:misbah_old

wicket for each Niazi and Tanvir..

Last edited:
catch dropped...Kukri is furious...

Last edited:
Afghanistan 15/2 after 6 overs

Wk and slip fielder both wearing shirt with same no. 15

Nasim seems to be a good attacking batsman from Afghanistan. Playing Asad Ali quite comfortably at the moment.

Nasim seems to be a good attacking batsman from Afghanistan. Playing Asad Ali quite comfortably at the moment.

Asad Dont has Height like Ehsan Adil
FSD is Missing Ehsan Adil in current match :)

That was a lucky wicket. Wide full toss droven straight to babar azam. 46/4 after 16 overs.

I was looking forward to see Nasir Malik but instead Zohaib is playing. Zohaib does not look fast at all. His wicket was a lucky one, wide and full toss hit straight to fielder.

Asad Ali hasn't been impressing either. Seems like another Rana naved ul hasan. And now a catch is droooed off his bowling,

Hammad has changed his action a bit and looks to have added a bit more pace.

Faislabad & Rawalpindi XI need 167 to win. Should be a fairly straightforward chase, but you never know especially with the ball keeping low at times.

Awais Zia out after a quick fifty. But the score is 140/1.

Babar Azam also playing well and he has also reached his fifty.

Target is 167 so just 27 more required.

Umar waheed joins babar in the middle.

U-19 Captain Babar Azam is captaining today and currently batting with his U19 VC Umar Waheed. Awais Zia just recently lost his wicket.

***Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore

Afghanistan: 166-10 in 49.1 overs (Shabbir Ahmed 32, 2x4s, 64 balls, Rehmat Shah 48, 1x4s, 1x6s 79 balls, Merwais Ashraf 32, 1 x 6s 64 balls, Sohail Tanvir 3-30, Samiullah Niazi 2-27, Hammad Azam 1-22, Usman Qadir 1-31, Asad Ali 1-27, Zohaib Ahmed 1-23)

Rawalpindi, Faisalabad Region: 167-2 in 31 overs (Awais Zia 75, 10x4s, 3x6s, Baber Azam 64, 10x4s , Umer Waheed 12 not out , Rehmat Shah 1-28 Muhammad Nasim 1-45 )

Well played Rawalpindi and Faisalabad, that's how you play properly

Afghanistan team is not playing their full strenght team. This looks like u.19 or something like that.
If they play this team against Pak A they will be totally blown to pieces.

Afghanistan team is not playing their full strenght team. This looks like u.19 or something like that.
If they play this team against Pak A they will be totally blown to pieces.

Hopefully they will play the regular Afghan team against Pak A so we get to watch a couple of good games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back