Ford Ranger Cup | South Australia vs New South Wales | Oct 22 | YOUNIS KHAN PLAYING!

natalia

T20I Debutant
Runs
Younis Khan is playing today for South Australia.
New South Wales batted first and made 261/9 in 50 overs
South Australia are 19/0 in 4.3 overs.
Younis is most probably next or if not, fourth

For the speed obsessed on here, Tait destroyed the NSW but as usual it was one man vs NSW.

Took 5/27 from 10 overs :akhtar :akhtar :akhtar

19 overs up, and it's drinks.
85/0.
177 required of 31 overs.
Required run rate is 5.70

Wow, what were NSW doing? Opening with a spin-bowler, and then bringing on Nathan Horroritz in the 9th over. Talk about wasting the new ball. Have been watching this live on Fox sports, Tait was ferocious, 2 of his dismissles were unplayable. SA looking good here. I wonder why Henriques isn't bowling.

Younis' presence in the side has led to the Redbacks, usually a terrible terrible domestic outfit, playing pretty well :19:

Redbacks are not a bad one day side at all, I dunno what everyones talking about them being useless and all. They had one poor season but usually we do very well and Tait is just pure magic, while the fat opener Cosgrove is a sublime player.

volcyz said:
Redbacks are not a bad one day side at all, I dunno what everyones talking about them being useless and all. They had one poor season but usually we do very well and Tait is just pure magic, while the fat opener Cosgrove is a sublime player.

If Cosgrove wasnt obese, he'd be in the Aussie lineup.
Tait, I dont rate, cause he's a scattergun. Much like M. Sami.

ferguson is OUT.
SA 176/2
86 runs required off 13.2 overs
YOUNIS IS THE NEW MAN IN! :yk

younis gets an edge on his first ball.
edges again on the second ball and gets a single
FIRST DOMESTIC RUN!!! :p

178/2 in 37 overs

Cameron to Younis Khan, no run, fullish outside off, driven very well to cover - Cricindia loves him.

no no, by THE BIRD.
Lool, he isn't a finisher. Should have batted at three and accumulated all innings.

yeah, but you gotta have mercy on the guy... there's so much pressure on him and he just arrived a few hours ago from canada

They were 3 beautiful runs and they'll never be forgotten.

I was sure he landed in Australia earlier this week.

Jamal said:
I was sure he landed in Australia earlier this week.

hmm, im sure the commentators also just said a while ago he just arrived

Actually, whoever said SA only had one poor year, they've been terrible for the last 5, and fatty Cosgrove has been dropped from the side. So inreality, they have one good player in Tait, and thats it.

and South Australia win after a misfield on the 2nd last ball.
younis khan's first match with SA is a win :D

Jamal said:
If Cosgrove wasnt obese, he'd be in the Aussie lineup.
Tait, I dont rate, cause he's a scattergun. Much like M. Sami.

Don't rate 5/27 off 10 overs? Fair enough

Milroastnescafe said:
Wow, what were NSW doing? Opening with a spin-bowler, and then bringing on Nathan Horroritz in the 9th over. Talk about wasting the new ball. Have been watching this live on Fox sports, Tait was ferocious, 2 of his dismissles were unplayable. SA looking good here. I wonder why Henriques isn't bowling.

Is injured and playing as a batsman only. Good news is he made some runs.

Back