General ® Pervez Musharraf - Comeback Watch

Runner Up

T20I Debutant
Runs
He is coming to Pakistan this month and he will also be telephonically addressing on this Sunday at Mazar-e-Quaid Karachi. He just said it on Geo News that he is ready to face all the cases against him and he is not scared. He thinks he has the support at grassroots level because he has delivered in the past.

Your thoughts :D?

He sure has some balls. He's almost a septuagenarian, held the highest office(s) in Pakistan for many years, a multi millionaire, has friends in the highest places in London, DC, Riyadh and elsewhere. I'm sure he doesn't need to 'work' yet he still comes running back to politics.

If he think he has support, his support is totally fake:)

PTI will welcome him with open arms :D

[utube]LH8if5zK0-0[/utube]

Dr. Arif Alvi needs to calm down, so much anger is not good for health :))

^so both Musharaff's and PPP's past foreign ministers are with Imran Khan now? How can Imran Khan justify it?

Last edited:
^so both Musharaff's and PPP's past foreign ministers are with Imran Khan now?

Sardar Asif, Shah Mehmood and Khursheed Qasuri are all part of PTI but Shiren Mazarai our resident extremist lady is the president of foreign policy of PTI.

Sardar Asif, Shah Mehmood and Khursheed Qasuri are all part of PTI but Shiren Mazarai our resident extremist lady is the president of foreign policy of PTI.

May Allah help Imran Khan find someone better.

She is a known GHQ apologist.

May Allah help Imran Khan find someone better.

She is a known GHQ apologist.

What she opposed all military operations when GHQ was bombing the crap out of FATA. She Fits in nicely with our policy and also shuts down the criticism that PTI has all the people that made this policy.

I actually want someone who is angry with our foreign policy to hold this policy instead of giving it to someone who is diplomatic.

Watched Musharraf on "Aaj Kamran Khan kay saath" on Geo News tonight.
The arrogance of Mush :facepalm: He was displaying the exact attitude which makes people hate Army men.

What she opposed all military operations when GHQ was bombing the crap out of FATA. She Fits in nicely with our policy and also shuts down the criticism that PTI has all the people that made this policy.

I actually want someone who is angry with our foreign policy to hold this policy instead of giving it to someone who is diplomatic.

I thought we were talking about foreign policy here.

^^ I would describe her as a 'hyper-nationalist' instead.

PTI will welcome him with open arms :D

[utube]LH8if5zK0-0[/utube]

Dr. Arif Alvi needs to calm down, so much anger is not good for health :))

i don't like pakistani talkshows for this reason, they love to talk over one another.. the host needs to take some cues from paxman :facepalm:

Last edited:

God help us if PTI ever comes to power.

^^ I would describe her as a 'hyper-nationalist' instead.

I would describe her as an ultra jingoistic village idiot mistaken for an intellectual who is full of venom and bellicose rhetoric.

I am not a fan of the other three former FM's in PTI but they are far better than this crazy lady.

Last edited:
Media walon ke tu mazay hogaye...TRP time!

Call Fawad Chaudhry, Abid Sher Ali, Faisal Raza Abidi, Waseem Akhtar and Shafqat Mehmood for fun time. :snacks:

and

Barrister Saif, Khawaja Asif, Sharmeela Farooqi, Haider Abbas Rivzi and Arif Alvi for next day :snacks:

Last edited:
Let me guess who will be with Gen. Saab.

1. Marvi Memon
2. Shaikh Rasheed????
3. All Nazims of his era (except MK)
4. ????

Last night talk

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HlR_K9MBBBI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pyI-YII86X4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Let me guess who will be with Gen. Saab.

1. Marvi Memon
2. Shaikh Rasheed????
3. All Nazims of his era (except MK)
4. ????

Fawad Chaudhry, Barrister Saif, PML Q mostly who will not join PTI for example - chaudhry brothers, mushahid hussain, marvi memon etc etc

Fawad Chaudhry, Barrister Saif, PML Q mostly who will not join PTI for example - chaudhry brothers, mushahid hussain, marvi memon etc etc
Ch. brothers will not join him and Mush won't accept them because of the bak bak they did against him. However, there is a possibility that Mushahid Hussain may join him.

I would describe her as an ultra jingoistic village idiot mistaken for an intellectual who is full of venom and bellicose rhetoric.

I am not a fan of the other three former FM's in PTI but they are far better than this crazy lady.

I was being nice. :))

I saw her sporting a 2-colored mohawk in one of the PTI dharnas. :))

Fawad Chaudry is a good friend of mine ( who is an attorney in Lahore but originally he is from Jehlum and nephew of ex Governor Punjab, Ch Altaf Hussain) , I ask him a question few months ago when he visited here, I said why you are still with Musharaf, he said he was extremely kind to us when he was in power, I cannot leave my support to him despite I know it is a bad decision.

So it more like a loyalty and payback time issue.

^On the other hand I am pretty sure he is going back to Pakistan. Here in North America some of his party members are getting ready to go with him to Pakistan.

I dont think he is coming back. All drama

I don't know if this is drama or not but he is very delusional and narcissistic about himself. He think he is still army chief and whole world revolves around him.

Power is the biggest addiction ( as we have seen quite a few places ).

too much fireworks going on right now at tomorrow's Jalsa site that is Mazar-e-Quaid. I can hear the sound. First I thought there was a terrorist attack lol but then saw the lights on the sky and realized there is some activity

He'll make some excuse. He'll be arrested first thing he steps off the plane. His Army buddies won't save him, Kayani has tried to distance himself from Musharraf in recent years. Kayani rolled back some of Musharraf's policies such as withdrawing military men from civilian institutions.

Musharraf's legal team is working on ways to get his bail before arrest approved.
I doubt he'll come back unless this gets the go-ahead

Don't think he will get arrested, I am sure he's made some deals or something, I don't think he is stupid enough to come to get arrested.

If he gets arrested, politically that will be good for him. Will get some sympathy votes for sure.

If he gets arrested, politically that will be good for him. Will get some sympathy votes for sure.

I agree with you and most likely he will get arrested if he would come to Pakistan.

I still have my doubts he will come to Pakistan. He will create huge problem not only for the army but for the Govt for security issue. I think at the last minute, he might will change his mind.

Musharraf Will Be Arrested on Arrival in Pakistan, PTI Reports

Pervez Musharraf, who resigned as Pakistan’s president in 2008, will be arrested on arrival in the country later this month, the Press Trust of India reported, citing a prosecutor.

Musharraf is a “proclaimed offender” and there’s no need for a warrant for this arrest, PTI reported today, citing Chaudhry Zulfiqar Ali, prosecutor at the Federal Investigation Agency. Musharraf lives in Dubai and London and plans to return to Pakistan on Jan. 25 or Jan. 27, according to the report.

A Pakistani court issued an arrest warrant for Musharraf in February over allegations he played a role in the 2007 assassination of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto, the AP reported at the time, citing prosecutors. He hadn’t been charged in the case, AP said.

Musharraf has been declared proclaimed offender and will be arrested as soon as he arrives at Airport: Rehman Malik.

APMLJalsi start time 2pm, 20 acres of land 1000 security 25 entry gates 50K chairs 100K floor seating & 14 supporters :D

Apparently about 5000 people turned up to the Jalsa lol

I watched like 10 mins of Musharrafs speak...terrible speach, terrible Jalsa...and some idiot shouting 'Naara-e-Musharraf' every 2 minutes with some lame music playing every time Mush made a point of some sort

The PTI guy got pwned baddddddd! He doesn't sound too bright .

Dr Arif Alvi is actually VERY laid back, not hot-headed...was the first time i saw him angry.
Tbh dont know what you were watching to say he got owned, Saif got owned if anything...no real points, just some cr@p about 'izzat', 'dont call be be-gairat' and some broken English lol

Musharraf has announced that he will return to Pakistan between 27th to 29th this month and will land at Karachi Airport. I was expecting more people but it turned out to be a small Jalsa. If he was present in Pakistan and would attend the gathering by himself then it may have been different. Anyway, some interesting comments said by Senator Mushahid Ullah of PML (N) that MQM sent these people and Altaf Hussain was the first one who congratulated both PTI and APML. He thought MQM is supporting both parties.

Not sure what kind of support he has. I am sure the US must be secretly trying to back as they wont be comfortable with Imran Khan becoming the next prime minister.

399896_10150564953810100_652735099_11247778_868586415_n.jpg

bad day for team Musharaf.

Chalooo, in team Musharrafs defence, they did say it was 'net-practice' lol :farhat

Apparently about 5000 people turned up to the Jalsa lol

I watched like 10 mins of Musharrafs speak...terrible speach, terrible Jalsa...and some idiot shouting 'Naara-e-Musharraf' every 2 minutes with some lame music playing every time Mush made a point of some sort

Dr Arif Alvi is actually VERY laid back, not hot-headed...was the first time i saw him angry.
Tbh dont know what you were watching to say he got owned, Saif got owned if anything...no real points, just some cr@p about 'izzat', 'dont call be be-gairat' and some broken English lol
Dude in a debate you are supposed to prove your point.Your guy failed miserably.Half the time he kept talking about tameez and the other half he kept repeating the same old stuff no matter what the question was. He was owned by teh other guy for sure. I personally like PTI but credit where its due.
edit : the other guy made some good point about people from musharrafs team joining PTI and Arif saab couldn't give a satisfactory answer on that one either.

Last edited:
Dude in a debate you are supposed to prove your point.Your guy failed miserably.Half the time he kept talking about tameez and the other half he kept repeating the same old stuff no matter what the question was. He was owned by teh other guy for sure. I personally like PTI but credit where its due.
edit : the other guy made some good point about people from musharrafs team joining PTI and Arif saab couldn't give a satisfactory answer on that one either.

Yh fair enough you're right, just had another look and it wasn't exactly fool-proof argumets but at the same time Barrister Saif wasn't any better (if anything I still say they both flopped, with barrister S asking some fair Qs fair enough BUT not enough to pwn imo).
And I was a little dissapointed when Dr AA told Barrister S to 'shut up then', not the way to go (and surprising coming from a normally, solid cool headed guy).

"Pervez Musharraf will be arrested and sent to Landhi jail the moment he touches down at Karachi airport"- Manzoor Wassan :zardari

PIR JO GOTH: Shahzain Bugti, a grandson of slain Bugti chieftain Nawab Akbar Bugti, on Sunday announced head money for former military ruler Pervez Musharraf.

Akbar Bugti, along with his comrades, was killed in a military operation in Kohlu district of Balochistan in 2006. The operation was ordered by the then army chief and president Pervez Musharraf.

“We will give Rs1 million in cash and a bungalow worth Rs100 million to anybody who kills Musharraf. And we’ll also provide him full security,” Shahzain Bugti said while speaking to the media after condoling the death of Pir Pagara with his bereaved family on Sunday. Shahzain Bugti, who is also a leader of his grandfather’s Jamhoori Watan Party, demanded that Musharraf should be hanged.

“The gallows are ready for Musharraf. There will be serious consequences, if the government does not arrest him upon his arrival,” he warned.

He alleged that Musharraf was responsible for the killing of hundreds of people. “He not only killed my grandfather but also hundreds of innocent people during the Lal Mosque operation in Islamabad. Ulema have also declared him wajibul qatal (liable to be killed),” Shahzain claimed.

He said the people of Balochistan have already rejected the Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Balochistan package. “We don’t need charity. We will snatch back our rights from the rulers,” he added.

Published in The Express Tribune, January 16th, 2012.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/322174/shahzain-announces-bounty-for-musharraf/

Will Supreme Court take Suo moto action against him? I don't think so.

Attachments

• 322174-musharrafshahzainbugti-1326689534-181-640x480.jpg
    322174-musharrafshahzainbugti-1326689534-181-640x480.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
He has chickened out!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fY57PgSimek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This General has a habbit of chickening out. He completely changed Pakistan's foreign policy on one phone call from Washington.

He has chickened out!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fY57PgSimek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PHATTO ... Today Marks the end of Musharraf's politics in Pakistan.HE will not be taken seriously after today.If he was gonna flip flop at the last minute he should've never given a date of him coming back and be so pompous about it too.

Mush just wanted the limelight again for a little while and all you guys fell for it!!

Main kisi se darta warta nahi houn...it's just not the right time for me to come back :))

No doubt he is WAY better than incompetent Zardari and Sharif gang but Imran Khan has replaced him now and it's better if he stays away from Pakistan otherwise we can expect some disruption/violence and we don't need that now.

ISLAMABAD: The Senate on Monday unanimously adopted a resolution against former President General (Retd) Pervez Musharraf demanding his arrest upon arrival to Pakistan and registration of a case under article 6 of the Constitution.

Senator Mian Raza Rabbani moved the resolution which was adopted unanimously.

He said that Musharraf twice abrogated the constitution, arrested the judges of superior judiciary and compromised the national interests.

Pervez Musharraf also dented the national economy and inflicted colossal loss to national exchequer, said the senator.

Earlier, Mian Raza Rabbani moved a motion and informed the chair that Senators Afrasyab Khan Khattak, Professor Khursheed Ahmed, Abdul Rahim Mandokhel and Raja Zafarul Haq intend to move a resolution against the former dictator.

The chairman of the Senate asked the members to start a debate if they wanted to take part in the discussion on the resolution.

Rabbani said that the resolution was self-explanatory and the members did not want any discussion on it.

Mein Darta Warta Kisi say nahi hoon. Ajao Mushi Qaum Tumhara Intezaar Ker rahi hai.

this guy should shut up and enjoy his retired life with all the money at his disposal, the problem is the money thru corruption shows its colors and takes a man to his grave eventually thru his or her own hands. Benazir is a prime example, after all those billions, she still came back to her death,

Time to bump this thread. He is saying it again and again that he will come back this time within 7 days after election date is announced.

tommorow is caretaker gov. comes, he should be coming back sat 23rd march.

According to some rumors there is a secret alliance with PTI, and he may delay his return to 24th so IK can have all media spotlight for his jalsa on 23rd.

Another rumor is that, he will be made interim PM for a period of 2/3 years, with elections delayed.

According to some rumors there is a secret alliance with PTI, and he may delay his return to 24th so IK can have all media spotlight for his jalsa on 23rd.

Another rumor is that, he will be made interim PM for a period of 2/3 years, with elections delayed.

Very far fetched rumours these. Mushy as interim PM for an indefinite amount of time is not a good idea or one that any party would stand by. And IK would never join hands with Musharraf, it would be a twist of massive proportions if we saw a united APML/PTI.

Everyone wants to spoil Immy Bhai`s concerts with the burger bachas :)))

Exactly which rumors are these?

Mush met nawaz sharid in saudi arabia, where the saudis told NS to work with mush and not to oppose him entry into pakistan.

Exactly which rumors are these?

Mush met nawaz sharid in saudi arabia, where the saudis told NS to work with mush and not to oppose him entry into pakistan.

That wasnt mush, NS met the fake mush during hajj, (one from hum saab umeed se on geo)

However im sure the saudis would be working on pushing for a safe return for mush as they are close to both ns and mush.

Very far fetched rumours these. Mushy as interim PM for an indefinite amount of time is not a good idea or one that any party would stand by. And IK would never join hands with Musharraf, it would be a twist of massive proportions if we saw a united APML/PTI.

An electrol alliance is very much possible, IK will never win a majority so if APML can provide it, why not take it and form a government.

On the other hand, like i have been saying before, i dont see elections happening, no one will accept the caretaker gov. TUQ will continue his protest from where he left it, IK will defiantly join this time. Mush would not miss this opportunity either. The choas and anarchy would mean elections are not possible and an interim gov would be installed for a period of 2/3 years.

TUQ and IK are already in negotiations while TUQ has always supported mush and APML took part in his long march. Using TUQ was most probably a ploy by the establishment.

That wasnt mush, NS met the fake mush during hajj, (one from hum saab umeed se on geo)

However im sure the saudis would be working on pushing for a safe return for mush as they are close to both ns and mush.

Are you kidding me? Have you been watching the news? NS met mush in saudi arabia, and the meeting was arranged by the saudis. I saw this report on a few channels.

Fake mush :facepalm:

RUmors that PTI has made a deal with mush. Keep your self-imagined rumors to yourself

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? Have you been watching the news? NS met mush in saudi arabia, and the meeting was arranged by the saudis. I saw this report on a few channels.

Fake mush :facepalm:

Keep your self-imagined rumors to yourself

So you where there hiding behind the sofa. :)))
You must have some connections.

Yes self-imagined :facepalm:

Wishes are made by those who act as if they where hiding behind sofas and cabinets in meetings of politicians :)))

I would like to hear more about these meetings that you sneaked into and hid behind a sofa. You can make PP famous.

he said he will land in karachi..... yeah right. this must be his tenth "i am coming back speech" ...

An electrol alliance is very much possible, IK will never win a majority so if APML can provide it, why not take it and form a government.

On the other hand, like i have been saying before, i dont see elections happening, no one will accept the caretaker gov. TUQ will continue his protest from where he left it, IK will defiantly join this time. Mush would not miss this opportunity either. The choas and anarchy would mean elections are not possible and an interim gov would be installed for a period of 2/3 years.

TUQ and IK are already in negotiations while TUQ has always supported mush and APML took part in his long march. Using TUQ was most probably a ploy by the establishment.

APML will struggle to win three seats. What good will someone get by joining hands with such a disgraces person?

Back