Rahul Gandhi Back As MP After 4 Months, Days Before No-Trust Vote

There were things I thought were very hard, but I believed would happen. And they were the happiest days of my life when it came to matters that were not connected personally to me.

1. Sachin Tendulkar winning a World Cup.

2. Mamata thrashing the living daylights out of Modi-Shah after the BJP's greatest ever efforts in a single state election.

3. Argentina with Messi winning the World Cup.

4. Pending
Tears rolling down Modi's facelifted cheeks as he is visited by younger BJP hopefuls trying to reclaim their space in India. It is the Indian Hindus who will make this happen. Just watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop posting nonsense posts and threats to each other.

If it continues, we will put you on restricted posters list

There were things I thought were very hard, but I believed would happen. And they were the happiest days of my life when it came to matters that were not connected personally to me.

1. Sachin Tendulkar winning a World Cup.

2. Mamata thrashing the living daylights out of Modi-Shah after the BJP's greatest ever efforts in a single state election.

3. Argentina with Messi winning the World Cup.

4. Pending
Tears rolling down Modi's facelifted cheeks as he is visited by younger BJP hopefuls trying to reclaim their space in India. It is the Indian Hindus who will make this happen. Just watch.

Modi will win 2024 and tears will will rolling down Khangressis and their minions. Travel a bit out of Bangalore to smaller towns of India.. you will get the mood of nation.

Modi will win 2024 and tears will will rolling down Khangressis and their minions. Travel a bit out of Bangalore to smaller towns of India.. you will get the mood of nation.

You done a lot of travelling recently in India?

Did you find the place Sikhs have been displaced to? Still not answering that question buddy.

Our liberal brothers and their clown prince is still banging the wrong door which is sad but amusing to see.

You called him "Chaiwala can never be PM" on 2014 and he won by landslide numbers.

You called him "Chowkidar Chor Hai" in 2019 and people voted him with even bigger majority.

One would have expected that after getting humiliated twice in that brutal fashion, one would retrospect and look for some positive appeoach. But it appears to me they haven't learned anything and are still hell bent of taking cheap pot shots at Modi.

People of India would NEVER elect Rahul Gandhi as their PM. Remember, people of India didn't elect Jawaharlal Nehru as well and Sardar Patel was their choice. But Nehru self appointed him as people had no choice back then. When Indira died, his son Rajiv became defacto PM and no one elected him. In this country, there has only been 2 real democratically elected PMs - Atal Bihari Vajpaee and Modi Ji. Meaning whenever people had a choice, they elected BJP.

So Rahul Gandhi would NEVER become PM and people would never select him. The only way he can become PM is by stitching alliance with other opposition parties. Any self concious mature man would focus on that and aim to create an alliance which can fight BJP in 2024. But that is too much to ask for this A grade clown who lives in his own deluded world thinking taking pot shots at PM would make him popular. Last election me Amity gaya haath se and he had to ran away in Kerala with tail between his legs to remain MP. Next election me dekho aur kya kya hota hai.

I know one mustn't get swayed away by internet trolls but when I read posts from people like [MENTION=139758]pillionrider[/MENTION] and others, I just wish RaGa becomes the PM once. Probably it would serve them right. Then again, my family and friends lives in India as well and don't want this curse to ever come true.

102fEFW.png

If using cuss words about opponents makes you liable to be jailed, feku would have gone to jail at least 100 times by now

Wah re feku!

Remember, people of India didn't elect Jawaharlal Nehru as well and Sardar Patel was their choice. But Nehru self appointed him as people had no choice back then. When Indira died, his son Rajiv became defacto PM and no one elected him. In this country, there has only been 2 real democratically elected PMs - Atal Bihari Vajpaee and Modi Ji. Meaning whenever people had a choice, they elected BJP.

I don't even :headache

Also:
To date, Nehru is considered the most popular prime minister winning three consecutive elections with around 45% of the vote

History and the world will always remember Nehru. Modi will just be a blip. He already got a taste of it when Nehru was praised in front of him by the US :))) Must've hurt bad.

Last election me Amity gaya haath se and he had to ran away in Kerala with tail between his legs to remain MP.
You make that sound like Kerala is some inferior place. Not sure your fellow bhakt @Romali_Roti appreciates it, even though he thinks he's an Aussie now :(

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This classless megalonaniac referred to me as Surpanakha on the floor of the house. <br><br>I will file a defamation case against him. Let's see how fast courts will act now.. <a href="https://t.co/6T0hLdS4YW">pic.twitter.com/6T0hLdS4YW</a></p>— Renuka Chowdhury (@RenukaCCongress) <a href="https://twitter.com/RenukaCCongress/status/1638927867018092545?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 23, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This classless megalonaniac referred to me as Surpanakha on the floor of the house. <br><br>I will file a defamation case against him. Let's see how fast courts will act now.. <a href="https://t.co/6T0hLdS4YW">pic.twitter.com/6T0hLdS4YW</a></p>— Renuka Chowdhury (@RenukaCCongress) <a href="https://twitter.com/RenukaCCongress/status/1638927867018092545?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 23, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
This is nothing since it's just feku being feku, who abuses ladies on daily basis.

Remember didi o didi or Sunanda Pushkar being termed as 50 crores ki girlfriend?

As for feku being classless, well being in power for more than 2 decades on the basis of lies doesn't give you any class.

He has always been a uncouth village idiot especially against ladies.

Lol Renuka Chowdhury was laughing hysterically in Parliament and disturbing the session even though speaker warned him multiple times. Now when she was called out, playing women card.

She needs one more session like this with Arnab Goswami perhaps

https://youtu.be/hpiw4mDyHHc

Members of India's main opposition Congress party will take to the streets on Friday to protest against leader Rahul Gandhi's conviction for defamation, party officials said a day after a magistrate's court sentenced Gandhi to a two-year jail term.

Gandhi, 52, was found guilty for a 2019 speech in which he referred to thieves as having the surname Modi. He made the comment while campaigning ahead of the last general election to debunk economic policies of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

He was convicted by a court in the western state of Gujarat, which also gave him bail and suspended the sentence for one month.

That gives Gandhi time to appeal but he faces immediate disqualification from parliament following the conviction.

Two senior Congress leaders told Reuters that Gandhi will respect the local court's verdict and will not attend parliament.

"It is a fact that his membership stands disqualified for now but we will challenge the conviction in the court to ensure he can attend parliament proceedings," said a federal lawmaker who is also a Congress leader.

The current parliament session began on Jan.31 and is scheduled to conclude on April 6.

Officials in the Congress party said they are also depending on regional opposition parties to galvanize political support against the verdict.

"It is a critical political test for Gandhi and we are depending on regional parties to support the Congress and stand against Modi's party," said a second senior Congress leader on condition of anonymity as he was not authorised to speak to the press.

The president's office confirmed that Congress leaders have sought a meeting with President Draupadi Murmu to lodge a protest against the conviction with the top constitutional executive.

Express Tribune

Did you find the place Sikhs have been displaced to? Still not answering that question buddy.

Have travelled more than you definitely.. I can guarantee that.
The only thing getting displaced will be Congressis and their minions.
As for Sikhs, We are here in Punjab, which is an integral part of India and will remain so. No matter how much you and your ilk try to divide and rule, but that time is over now. Bharat Mata Ki Jai..

Have travelled more than you definitely.. I can guarantee that.
You guarantee that :23:

Still lugging those small-town boy complexes after all those kms down, eh?

As for Sikhs, We are here in Punjab, which is an integral part of India and will remain so. No matter how much you and your ilk try to divide and rule, but that time is over now. Bharat Mata Ki Jai..
Now you're changing what you said. You said, Sikhs will find their place. I'm asking you where they were displaced from, in the first place.

I understand you are a level-1 bhakt, but don't try and play these games with me :afridi1

We Sikhs got displaced in 1984 when the minions of Congress like Jagdish Tytler tried to engineer riots against us. Ask Raul Puppu why he is not in jail yet.
But that does not stop us Sikhs loving our Mother India, unlike people of your ilk who worship corrupt people like the Gandhi Dynasty.

You guarantee that :23:

Still lugging those small-town boy complexes after all those kms down, eh?

Now you're changing what you said. You said, Sikhs will find their place. I'm asking you where they were displaced from, in the first place.

I understand you are a level-1 bhakt, but don't try and play these games with me :afridi1

I am small town guy and will remain so. We decide the future of country and will elect Modi again with majority in 2024. You will be crying again that day. That is the only game you know.

Is it incredulous that feku who has opinion on anything and everything, hasn't uttered a single word on Adani's mega scam despite being close to him for so long for funding his election campaigns?

OTOH, he has moved with such alacrity in this case despite the appeal being in place against the verdict of lower court?

You won't find a more fishy and corrupt person than feku.

We Sikhs got displaced in 1984 when the minions of Congress like Jagdish Tytler tried to engineer riots against us. Ask Raul Puppu why he is not in jail yet.
But that does not stop us Sikhs loving our Mother India, unlike people of your ilk who worship corrupt people like the Gandhi Dynasty.

For andhbhakhts all sikhs are khalistanis. :inti

A few days ago, Rahul Gandhi said, “Unfortunately, I am a Member of Parliament.”

Rahul Gandhi stands disqualified as a Lok Sabha MP.

Good for Pappu, he can focus on holidays.:ua

Is it incredulous that feku who has opinion on anything and everything, hasn't uttered a single word on Adani's mega scam despite being close to him for so long for funding his election campaigns?

Dude, he flew into Delhi before taking oath as PM in an Adani plane. That's how brazen he is. His confidence in the stupidity of his followers would have been amazing if it weren't so tragic.

modi47.jpg

2 years jail for insulting somebody’s sir name? Damn!

The UK gives similar sentences to murderers and rapists, as half of the punishment is suspended.

It's absolutely astonishing, yet UK is the country which is supposed to be going to the wall.

Ok I admit I was wrong when I said that it was Modi who abolished government appointment.

But it was the Supreme Court that prevailed in the matter, proving clearly that it is an independent entity , and not 'neutralised' by Modi , as you claimed.

Will you admit that you lied here?

Before I reply to that, consider this equation below. This is a symptom of having vindictive bhakts as lower court judges in many parts of India today.

BJP MP Parvesh Verma - "Why are all terrorists only Muslims ?" - Still an MP today.
Congress MP Rahul Gandhi - "Why are all thieves only Modis " - 2 year jail term and disqualified from Parliament

Dark times for India. Their courts seem to be Kangaroo courts, how can this even be a convictable offence?

There seems to be 2 sides of India, the first being incredibly tech savvy, innovative and educated. The other side being incredibly conspiratorial, uneducated, undemocratic and fascist. The funny thing is, you see this all in the BJP party alone.

It seems many of the educated and well to do Indians that support BJP are willing to ignore the fascist and genocidal elements of BJP for economic and technological advancement but without calling out this behaviour, it is pushing India more and more into undemocratic and fascist ideals.

Congrats India, you have turned yourself into the Hindu Pakistan!

Dark times for India. Their courts seem to be Kangaroo courts, how can this even be a convictable offence?

There seems to be 2 sides of India, the first being incredibly tech savvy, innovative and educated. The other side being incredibly conspiratorial, uneducated, undemocratic and fascist. The funny thing is, you see this all in the BJP party alone.

It seems many of the educated and well to do Indians that support BJP are willing to ignore the fascist and genocidal elements of BJP for economic and technological advancement but without calling out this behaviour, it is pushing India more and more into undemocratic and fascist ideals.

Why are you bringing religion here?
It is BJP vs Congress dude not Hindu vs other religion.

The only thing the Ind clowns need to do is to strip him naked and torture him and then they too will reach our terrible levels. The Ind system is a mess like ours

Lol Renuka Chowdhury was laughing hysterically in Parliament and disturbing the session even though speaker warned him multiple times. Now when she was called out, playing women card.

She needs one more session like this with Arnab Goswami perhaps

https://youtu.be/hpiw4mDyHHc

Article 105 in The Constitution Of India 1949
105. Powers, privileges, etc of the Houses of Parliament and of the members and committees thereof
(1) Subject to the provisions of this constitution and the rules and standing orders regulating the procedure of Parliament, there shall be freedom of speech in Parliament
(2) No member of Parliament shall be liable to any proceedings in any court in respect of anything said or any vote given by him in Parliament or any committee thereof, and no person shall be so liable in respect of the publication by or under the authority of either House of Parliament of any report, paper, votes or proceedings

The only thing the Ind clowns need to do is to strip him naked and torture him and then they too will reach our terrible levels. The Ind system is a mess like ours

The similarities are uncanny!

"Why do all thieves have Modi as their surname?"

He went on to name fugitive Indian diamond tycoon Nirav Modi, banned Indian Premier League boss Lalit Modi and Narendra Modi.

https://news.sky.com/story/rahul-ga...efaming-prime-minister-narendra-modi-12841416

I thought India was a shinning liberal worlds biggest democracy and the rest?

It might sound strange but Pakistan is in a better position, the supporters of criminals in Pak are a minority, while the supporters of extremists in Charge of India are a majority.

Before I reply to that, consider this equation below. This is a symptom of having vindictive bhakts as lower court judges in many parts of India today.

BJP MP Parvesh Verma - "Why are all terrorists only Muslims ?" - Still an MP today.
Congress MP Rahul Gandhi - "Why are all thieves only Modis " - 2 year jail term and disqualified from Parliament

So did anyone sue Parvesh Varma for defamation when he said that about muslims? And if they did, what was the court's decision? Was he let off the hook?
Courts don't pass judgements if there is no case in front of them. Rahul Gandhi was sued for his comments and the courts acted as per the law.

Maybe your allegation would hold weight if someone had sued Parvesh Varma when he uttered those statements, and the courts had given him a clean chit.

The Hindutuva support a criminal like Modi with religious zeal.

Hindutva supporters simply have no shame, just like the fans of Zardari.

Modi is an uneducated fool who has lied to his people many times but all he needs to say is Hindu rashtra is coming and so many scared from stories of Muslim rule will jump off a bridge for him.

So did anyone sue Parvesh Varma for defamation when he said that about muslims? And if they did, what was the court's decision? Was he let off the hook?
Courts don't pass judgements if there is no case in front of them. Rahul Gandhi was sued for his comments and the courts acted as per the law.

Maybe your allegation would hold weight if someone had sued Parvesh Varma when he uttered those statements, and the courts had given him a clean chit.

Cases were filed when the remark was made in 2016 and no court has even brought it to deliberation. That should tell you the seriousness with which the judge viewed those remarks. 7 years later, the man is still a BJP MP while Rahul Gandhi is sent to jail.

Another MP who a long while back said 'All terrorists are Muslims but not all Muslim are terrorists' was LK Advani, former opposition leader and deputy PM of India. Never been charged despite cases filed against him.

Why are you bringing religion here?
It is BJP vs Congress dude not Hindu vs other religion.

Are you new to BJP vs Congress debates? Andhbhakhts already treat BJP vs Congress and BJP vs AAP as hindus vs muslims. Spend some more time in India because you don't even know BJP's politics revolves around religion only. This is a party with some of the dumbest followers on earth. :91: :inti

Both India and Pakistan are third world countries for a reason. And looking at the current scenario it seems it is going to remain like that for next 10 years also. :inti

Indian courts following Indian laws and convicting an Indian citizen. Foreigners who have no knowledge of the matter have issues with it.

What's amusing is that they also want to call people names for voting in an election and electing a leader of their choice.

Whether India is a liberal or conservative or somewhere in between as a country its the decision made by Indians. I don't think we are going to answer to anyone regarding our choices, not today not another day. Not to US not to UK. Not to anyone.

Indian courts following Indian laws and convicting an Indian citizen. Foreigners who have no knowledge of the matter have issues with it.

What's amusing is that they also want to call people names for voting in an election and electing a leader of their choice.

Whether India is a liberal or conservative or somewhere in between as a country its the decision made by Indians. I don't think we are going to answer to anyone regarding our choices, not today not another day. Not to US not to UK. Not to anyone.

Very fair.

The same India which bans BBC docus.

At least you admit India under Hindutva rule is no liberal , largest ever democracy etc etc.

Out of interest, what does Hinduism say about freedom of speech?

Why are you always claiming to be "amused", when in fact everyone can see even the slightest scrutiny of Hindutva politics has you frothing with indignation?

Very fair.

The same India which bans BBC docus.

At least you admit India under Hindutva rule is no liberal , largest ever democracy etc etc.

Out of interest, what does Hinduism say about freedom of speech?

Why can't BBC be banned for spreading falsehood?

Democracy and liberalism are different. And frankly speaking no one has the ability to dictate to 1.4bn people how they shape their country. Neither are the 1.4bn answerable.

Why are you always claiming to be "amused", when in fact everyone can see even the slightest scrutiny of Hindutva politics has you frothing with indignation?

Scrutiny? Who is the authority to do that to a billion people?

Why can't BBC be banned for spreading falsehood?

Democracy and liberalism are different. And frankly speaking no one has the ability to dictate to 1.4bn people how they shape their country. Neither are the 1.4bn answerable.

You haven't banned BBC only certain articles or production, not to mention suddenly raiding it for tax lol.

Because Modi and BJP/RSS are a Hindu led government, which is fine. So I ask again, does Hinduism allow banning of people for views even if they are critics? Yes or No?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Of all the cases of democratic backsliding, India's is maybe the most spectacular and terrifying</p>— David Frum (@davidfrum) <a href="https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/1639268167439597571?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 24, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You make that sound like Kerala is some inferior place. Not sure your fellow bhakt @Romali_Roti appreciates it, even though he thinks he's an Aussie now :(

Breaks my heart when ppl make fun of the place of my birth, Kerala is the way forward for India, look at our state, no economy, no one wants to invest there, the minute a factory or company opens up, it will be Inkulab Zindabad, Mothalali Moorachi ninne pinne kandoolaam slogans and yelling which eventually leads to the business being closed down :apology.

Despite being a totally waste of space, there is plenty of money coming from NRIs mainly from the gulf so Kerala can stay afloat, those NRIs :broad

Oh we also have a few house boats in Kerala to promote tourism so the corrupt malayalee politicians can get some extra cash :afridi1

Last edited:

But we have to take this decision with a pinch of salt, Raul Puppu was promoting BJP spectacularly, now he is gone, it is a blow for BJP.....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I’m stunned by this action and by its rapidity, within 24 hours of the court verdict and while an appeal was known to be in process. This is politics with the gloves off and it bodes ill for our democracy. <a href="https://t.co/IhUVHN3b1F">pic.twitter.com/IhUVHN3b1F</a></p>— Shashi Tharoor (@ShashiTharoor) <a href="https://twitter.com/ShashiTharoor/status/1639188926161367040?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 24, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

feku has in fact proved cent percent what Rahul had said at Cambridge.

Dude, he flew into Delhi before taking oath as PM in an Adani plane. That's how brazen he is. His confidence in the stupidity of his followers would have been amazing if it weren't so tragic.

View attachment 119160
Blind and submissive bhakts on this thread won't utter a single word on this. If this is not corruption and quid pro quo what else is?

Cases were filed when the remark was made in 2016 and no court has even brought it to deliberation. That should tell you the seriousness with which the judge viewed those remarks. 7 years later, the man is still a BJP MP while Rahul Gandhi is sent to jail.

Another MP who a long while back said 'All terrorists are Muslims but not all Muslim are terrorists' was LK Advani, former opposition leader and deputy PM of India. Never been charged despite cases filed against him.
Bhakts and intelligence don't go together. They all suffer from selective amnesia.

also, feku equated Muslims with puppies, there was not even a slap on wrist.

He also abused Muslims by calling them hum 2 hamare 20 or was it 25.

Was he ever sanctioned for that?

feku's blind minions have to be the most dumb fellows on earth, who parrot everything what their messiah asks them to.

Breaks my heart when ppl make fun of the place of my birth, Kerala is the way forward for India, look at our state, no economy, no one wants to invest there, the minute a factory or company opens up, it will be Inkulab Zindabad, Mothalali Moorachi ninne pinne kandoolaam slogans and yelling which eventually leads to the business being closed down :apology.

Despite being a totally waste of space, there is plenty of money coming from NRIs mainly from the gulf so Kerala can stay afloat, those NRIs :broad

Oh we also have a few house boats in Kerala to promote tourism so the corrupt malayalee politicians can get some extra cash :afridi1

The poster made fun of Wayanad as an inferior place to run to from Amethi.

Amethi is in Uttar Pradesh, one of the the biggest drains on the rest of India. So not sure, how that guy can be so proud of Amethi :23

I'm not trying to educate you because that is a useless project. I'm quoting you because it is a good time to bring the following up for those who are not blind.

Speeches given during elections are different that those made during ordinary times as politicians try to create an atmosphere in their rallies without having any particular intention, the Delhi High Court said on Friday in a case related to alleged hate speeches, reported Live Law.

“In the election speech, so many things are said by the politicians to politicians and that is also a wrong thing,” the High Court said. “But I have to see the criminality of the act. If you’re saying something with a smile then there is no criminality. If you’re saying something offensive, then definitely [there is criminality].”

It added: “You have to check and balance. Otherwise, I think 1,000 FIRs may be lodged against all politicians during elections.”

Justice Chandra Dhari Singh made the statement while reserving its verdict on a petition filed by Communist Party of India leaders Brinda Karat and KM Tiwari.

They have challenged a trial court order that rejected their plea for registering first information reports against Bharatiya Janata Party leaders Anurag Thakur and Parvesh Verma for allegedly making hate speeches ahead of the 2020 Delhi riots.

At a rally in January 2020, Thakur was heard shouting “desh ke gaddaron ko” and the crowd responded with “goli maaro saalon ko”. The slogan meant “shoot the traitors”, with an expletive used for “traitors” being a reference to those protesting against the Citizenship Amendment Act.

In his speech, Parvesh Verma had told an audience that the “lakhs of protestors” who have gathered at Delhi’s Shaheen Bagh would enter their homes to “rape their sisters and daughters and kill them”.

The speeches were made ahead of the 2020 Delhi Assembly elections. Soon after, riots had broken out in North East Delhi in February, in which 53 people died and hundreds were injured. The majority of victims were Muslim.

In her petition, Karat had alleged that the speeches threatened use of force to remove protestors who were protesting at Shaheen Bagh against the Citizenship Amendment Act and to promote enmity towards Muslims by portraying them as invaders who will enter houses and rape and kill people.

At Friday’s hearing, the judge asked if the speeches were made where agitations against CAA were being held. He said that the use of term “ye log” (these people) in the speeches could be anybody and do not refer to any particular community.

“How you can translate or think about this?” Singh said. “There is no direct instigation.”

Advocate Adit S Pujari, appearing for the petitioners, told the High Court that when the speeches were made, protests were being held at Delhi’s Shaheen Bagh, Jamia Milia Islamia University and other places.

He argued that the insinuations made by the two politicians in their statements clearly pointed out to the protestors, especially against Muslims.

The court asked if the protestors were Muslims. Pujari said that the BJP leaders had tried to show that only Muslims were participating in the protests.

The judge then asked if the protests were supported by members of other religious communities too, how can the petitioners say that the speeches were “given by two gentlemen for the purpose of only one community”.

Advocate Tara Narula, also appearing for the petitioners, replied that the use of words “ye log” in the speech clearly showed that the BJP leaders were categorising people.

The High Court then asked the petitioners’ counsel if the speeches in question were made during the election time. The advocated submitted the voting for Delhi election was held in February.

The court said that it was important to note that when the speeches were made and what was the intention behind it.

“Only intention to win the election or intention to instigate the public to do the crime both are different things,” the judge said. “Then you have to see the mens real [criminal intent].”

Last edited:
But we have to take this decision with a pinch of salt, Raul Puppu was promoting BJP spectacularly, now he is gone, it is a blow for BJP.....

The biggest give away is that Congress has not yet appealed this court ruling. That tells you everything. They know that there is mileage available to be exploited in this case. Not sure if the BJP think tank thought thru the implications the biggest one being that they will now lose their star campaigner who worked for free!

So many people living in own bubbles. Just go any rural India, then publicly and loudly call their community thieves or any insults, you would be immediately jailed and all sorts of criminal cases against you.

If anything, Rahul is VVIP, thus he is not in jail even now. He is an arrogant guy, who does discrimination and wants to get away with it. He could have been apologized, and said he was misinterpreted, but his arrogance and stupidity doesn't allow him.

Looks like Kejriwal has found his voice to directly start insulting Modi once again. This was a brutal takedown. Enjoyed it :)))

Have set the video to the last few minutes where the takedown of the uncouth, uneducated, corrupt liar happens.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Xux05ZR1Y5c?start=592" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you cannot post without throwing insults at each other, best to stay clear of this thread.

Post proper arguments and less of this one liner type insults.

The biggest give away is that Congress has not yet appealed this court ruling. That tells you everything. They know that there is mileage available to be exploited in this case. Not sure if the BJP think tank thought thru the implications the biggest one being that they will now lose their star campaigner who worked for free!

I said it from the beginning, something just don't add up.

I have a gut feeling this was all planned, ammayi Sonya is making a last ditch effort, worst case scenario even if Puppu can never be the PM, she needs Congress back in power, so she can do whatever she wants like she did with Monmohan Singh.

We may see antics like our Puppu spending 2 days in jail (where he will be given 5 star treatment, which the public wont see) and all kinds of drama like you see in malayalam movies all, tears, heartbreak etc to fool the public.

Make a reta_rd like Puppu a look similar to a sacrificial freedom fighter like Gandhi, spending time in jail etc all this just to fool the public.

Ammayi Sonya needs something to go up against BJP in the 2024 elections, as of now Congress as a whole has ZERO value.

- Bharat Yatra,
- Puppu being disqualified,
- Even maybe spending time in jail etc.

If you cannot post without throwing insults at each other, best to stay clear of this thread.

Post proper arguments and less of this one liner type insults

Like I said.

Posts will be deleted or edited if not conforming to above.

Congress leader Rahul Gandhi today targeted Prime Minister Narendra Modi and said he is undeterred by his disqualification as a Member of the Parliament.
Asked why he didn't apologize over his remarks in London, he said, "My Name Is Not Savarkar, Won't Apologise."

"I have been disqualified as the Prime Minister is scared of my next speech. I have seen fear in his eyes. That's why they don't want me to speak in the Parliament," said the Congress leader, who was recently convicted and sentenced to two years in jail in a defamation case.

He also denied the BJP's charges that he had sought the intervention of international forces in the domestic affairs of the country. He said he had asked the Speaker to let him respond on the floor of the House to the allegations over his London remarks.

"I have only one step and that's to fight for truth and to defend democratic nature of this country. Disqualify me for life, jail me for life, I will continue going," said Mr Gandhi. "Do I look worried? I'm excited," he asked.

NDTV

Congress leader Rahul Gandhi's disqualification as a Lok Sabha member was against the basic tenets of the Constitution and was a "condemnable" move that highlighted the curtailment of democratic values, Nationalist Congress Party chief Sharad Pawar said.
Rahul Gandhi, representing Wayanad parliamentary constituency in Kerala, was on Friday disqualified from the Lok Sabha, a day after his conviction in a defamation case by a court in Surat in Gujarat.

The court sentenced Rahul Gandhi to two years in jail in a criminal defamation case over his "Modi surname" remarks at a 2019 poll rally in Karnataka. However, the court also granted him bail and suspended the sentence for 30 days to allow him to appeal in a higher court.

Commenting on the development on Friday, the NCP chief also referred to the disqualification of his party MP from Lakshadweep Mohammed Faizal PP following the latter's conviction in an attempt to murder case. Faizal's conviction was later suspended by the Kerala High Court.

"The disqualification of Mr Rahul Gandhi and Mr Faizal a few months ago as MPs of the Lok Sabha are against the basic tenets of the constitution, where democratic values are being curtailed. This is condemnable and against the very principles on which the constitution is based," Mr Pawar tweeted.

"Our constitution guarantees the right of each Individual to fair justice; liberty of thought; equality of status and opportunity and fraternity assuring the dignity of each Indian. #RahulGandhi," the former Union minister said in a series of tweets.

We all need to stand together to defend our democratic institutions, he added.

NDTV

Rahul looks terrified here. Modi truly has frightened him into silence.

:))) At the takedown of the bhakt reporter. That was brutal.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eIN4U6u2siw?start=1464" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Do I look worried to you :salute

Last edited:
^ ^
Apologies for the multiple posts, but to forgot to mention, he just called Modi a thief again in a press conference. Hahaha what a troll :ua

I said it from the beginning, something just don't add up.

I have a gut feeling this was all planned, ammayi Sonya is making a last ditch effort, worst case scenario even if Puppu can never be the PM, she needs Congress back in power, so she can do whatever she wants like she did with Monmohan Singh.

We may see antics like our Puppu spending 2 days in jail (where he will be given 5 star treatment, which the public wont see) and all kinds of drama like you see in malayalam movies all, tears, heartbreak etc to fool the public.

Make a reta_rd like Puppu a look similar to a sacrificial freedom fighter like Gandhi, spending time in jail etc all this just to fool the public.

Ammayi Sonya needs something to go up against BJP in the 2024 elections, as of now Congress as a whole has ZERO value.

- Bharat Yatra,
- Puppu being disqualified,
- Even maybe spending time in jail etc.

We are in for some major politics in the coming months .... the 2024 election season is going to be one heck of a event. And it increasingly looks like it will be no holds barred.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eIN4U6u2siw?start=1464" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not listened to him before, but this was a powerful presser.

Would love to hear Modi Sahib replying to him.

Not listened to him before, but this was a powerful presser.

Would love to hear Modi Sahib replying to him.

Don't expect it through a press conference because Modi has the dubious record of never having given a press conference :apology

We are in for some major politics in the coming months .... the 2024 election season is going to be one heck of a event. And it increasingly looks like it will be no holds barred.

If Puppu does spend any time in jail, I am almost certain it was all setup by my Ammayi Sonya to remarket the Congress image.

I don't feel Congress has any chance in 2024, still it's Puppu and Ammayi Sonya's party at the end of the day and no matter how much acting they do, PM Modi will win it.

However 2028 will be 'the' election imo, PM Modi would've retired and it will be more of a fair fight as whichever BJP candidate they choose won't be as good as Modichayan.

If Puppu does spend any time in jail, I am almost certain it was all setup by my Ammayi Sonya to remarket the Congress image.

I don't feel Congress has any chance in 2024, still it's Puppu and Ammayi Sonya's party at the end of the day and no matter how much acting they do, PM Modi will win it..

yes appears to be a last ditch effort to stay relevant, but I dont think the BJP will stand by and watch. Pretty sure they will have a strategy to deal with this. They have a lot of time.

However 2028 will be 'the' election imo, PM Modi would've retired and it will be more of a fair fight as whichever BJP candidate they choose won't be as good as Modichayan.

2029 is waay too far away but to predict right now. Hopefully there wont be infighting within BJP after Modi.

I don't feel Congress has any chance in 2024, still it's Puppu and Ammayi Sonya's party at the end of the day and no matter how much acting they do, PM Modi will win it.

Congress is done and dusted if it remains hell bent on RaGa as the prime minister candidate. None of the state leaders such as Mamata, Kejriwal, KCR, Stalin, Naveen Pattanaik, each of whom has literally beaten the **** out of BJP politically will agree to RaGa as a leader given they have accomplished more. What RaGa and Congress can do is to act as a grand facilitator for the opposition to come together with a common national charter that regional parties lack and with an upfront disclaimer that the PM need not be from Congress but from within the opposition based on merit and acceptance. Unfortunately that means Congress needs to get into power sharing mode and Rahul has to step down from his Gandhian pedestal of entitlement which may be too much to ask for. Till this happens Modi and BJP will have a relatively easy ride to the centre unless some other miracle takes place.

Reading the last few posts by these two Modi fans is quite entertaining.

You can see the defensiveness, insecurity and fear in them. They're not sure what to make of this move by Modi. Something within them tells them it's a bad move, I doubt because of any remaining sense of morality, more from a desperation to not see Modi fail.

So you have the idiotic claim that the Congress is behind Rahulg's disqualification. They are so worried about Modi failing, they want to deflect a potential political blunder to a conspiracy.

That's when you know you're dealing with 100% bhakts. The indoctrination is complete. All they are fit for, is to distract and deflect.

Like Rahulg said, when you catch a thief, he says, look there, look anywhere but at me :)))

Lol, that was brutal from Rahul.

Does feku have guts to ever answer unscripted questions?

Not Ashamed": BJP Leader Khushbu Sundar In Hot Water For Old Tweet On Modi Surname

BJP leader Khushbu Sundar is in hot water for a 2018 tweet for a remark that got Congress leader Rahul Gandhi sentenced to two years in jail and disqualified from the Parliament.

Member of the Congress at that time, Ms Sundar had said the meaning of Modi should be changed to corruption. "Modi is everywhere, but what's this? Modi surname is linked with corruption," she had tweeted.

"Yahan #Modi wahan #Modi jahan dekho #Modi..lekin yeh kya?? Har #Modi ke aage #bhrashtachaar surname laga hua hai..toh baat ko no samjho..#Modi mutlab #bhrashtachaar..let's change the meaning of #Modi to corruption..suits better..#Nirav #Lalit #Namo = corruption..," she posted in Hindi.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/bjp...i-surname-3892518#pfrom=home-ndtv_m_topscroll

Will anything happen to Khushboo, she said absolutely same thing as Rahul did.

But once you get into sanghi fold, nothing happens to you since they are like a washing machine, every sin washes off.

Lol, that was brutal from Rahul.

Does feku have guts to ever answer unscripted questions?

Now will you, as in you personally be ok with our Puppu as the PM of India ?

Waiting for the next set of excuses and not answer the question &#55357;&#56837;

So, in India, mocking, insulting, and defaming muslims is legit and in the name of liberal democracy, but getting giggles out of a Hindu surname is not.

This should be turned into a comedy sketch.

Back