Groups, fixtures confirmed for ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2024 - India vs Pakistan encounter on 9th June in New York

The ground dimensions for the biggest clash of this year i.e. Pakistan vs India on 9th June. This looks small TBH. But yes, it is not Australia so we can expect this boundary size.

s0Ow8HK.png

The ground dimensions for the biggest clash of this year i.e. Pakistan vs India on 9th June. This looks small TBH. But yes, it is not Australia so we can expect this boundary size.

s0Ow8HK.png
High scoring game, for India atleast, Rizwan is at a disadvantage because he can't score on the shorter side of the boundary 😂

High scoring game, for India atleast, Rizwan is at a disadvantage because he can't score on the shorter side of the boundary 😂
But he will have chances to score on his favorite legside position. Same thing.

s0Ow8HK.png
SKY zone is way too short lol Behind the square

Rizwan can sweep him out. He is not babar azam who struggles against spin. Riz has different ball game against spin.
No, because kuldeep has always gotten babar out by bowling slightly shorter on the good length, he doesn't bowl it in full often.

Watch how these 2 were struggling against kuleep during the World cup, the pandya stage was set.

No, because kuldeep has always gotten babar out by bowling slightly shorter on the good length, he doesn't bowl it in full often.

Watch how these 2 were struggling against kuleep during the World cup, the pandya stage was set.
Well I think Riz has a better response towards spin so Kuldeep vs riz will be a good battle to watch.

Saim Ayub talked about the match against India which will be played in the T20 World Cup 2024 in New York, he said:

“There is no doubt that it is an intense match, we can’t deny that there’s extra pressure because there are more people [inside the stadium], and there’s hype as well. Our main goal is to win the World Cup with a day-to-day focus. We will try to take the match against India as a normal one, obviously, there’s pressure there but the main goal is the World Cup. The match [against India] is just something during the road [to the trophy],”

Back