Guyana v Pakistanis l Tour Match | Georgetown | 11/7/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Junaid is being rested for this game... lets hope he is not dropped for the series otherwise it would be a big :facepalm:

I think Junaid is being rested for this game... lets hope he is not dropped for the series otherwise it would be a big :facepalm:

if junaid is rested so i will not watch any match :/
Afridi in
asad in
hafeez at 3
no junaid :/

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Pathetic Misbah and his useless tactics continues... again and again.....:facepalm:.. Plzz Misbah.. get lost from our ODI team.. Playing Asad mediocre Shafiq ahead of harris Is stupidest thing ever... and Playing Wahab and Afridi ahead of Amin and Rizwan is another :facepalm:..

Har cheez ka ilzaam Misbah par daal do...Bachay kee jaan lega kya

lets hope he is not dropped for the series otherwise it would be a big

I dont think misbah will make a mistake like that..... he will have to play junaid and irfan at all costs..

GUYvPAK: PAK 246/9 GUY 123/4 off 27 overs Deonarine 33* Fudadin 0* Need 124 more to win from 138balls

Not looking too good for Pak - could go either way

Har cheez ka ilzaam Misbah par daal do...Bachay kee jaan lega kya

LOl.. Then I'll blame Ahmed Shehzad and Umar Amin for like.."Why the hell did you bring up our total to a descent one of 246....??" And give BIG congrats to Imran Misbah Khan and Asad Bradman Shafiq for Bringing down our runrate pathetically down and also for managing a HUGE scores of 12 and 16 "......:facepalm:....... People Like you and Misbah can never be changed......

When will a wicket fall :(
Isn't Pakistan attack suppose to bowl a club side under 100?

I thought by this time India would have finished chasing a mere total of 200 under 30 overs against those Clubside inexperienced SL Bowlers with all those 'TailuNTed Batsmen' they posses...:(

150/5 Fudadin is out. 97 required from 87 5 wickets in hand! come on pakistan

Not sure why we are hating on the Indian team. They are pretty good at the ODI game and have proven it by winning two big tournaments and more. Give credit where it is due :)

But yea some ridiculous comments by trolls will make even a warm-up game interesting to follow. Peace!

Not sure why we are hating on the Indian team. They are pretty good at the ODI game and have proven it by winning two big tournaments and more. Give credit where it is due :)

But yea some ridiculous comments by trolls will make even a warm-up game interesting to follow. Peace!

Do we need a reason to hate indian team ?

Boy they are indian

Remember Warm up match vs SA Before CT-13
Ajmal.Irfan not played same will happen this time

Misbah also may not play

Misbah is not selfish Zeikz

what did i say.. misbah didnt play harris, and sent rizwan and amin much later then they should have gone. misbah is mighty selfish.

Typical overreaction from PPers. It's just a warm up game, where we've clearly tinkered with the batting line-up, and rested our best pacer.

No need to get all angry and rage quit.

I guess Pak is taking this match too lightly because its Guyana...

Well hope we dont see the repeat of the CT performance... we had close shaves with the irish and then went 3-0 in group stages...

Rockstar:

India lost its 6 wicket and pak picked up two quick wickets ?

btw where are u :irfan

India lost its 6 wicket and pak picked up two quick wickets ?

jadeja gone... as long as dhoni is there i wont be too worried... anyway hopefully we take them out before 200 and show case our strength.

Do we need a reason to hate indian team ?

Boy they are indian

I only hate teams that don't perform to their potential for whatever reason...but yea I do understand why an Indian would hate on Pak team on a Pak page...its the same reasons you hate them :msd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back