Guyana v Pakistanis l Tour Match | Georgetown | 11/7/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misbah gave it to out of all the bowlers?

bhaiya os ko bhi wicket lenay thi.. socha tail enders day dai gay... but he bowls soo bad even tail ender put him for sixes.

Why don't they just let someone else take captaincy in the warm up game if he's just trolling?

Might aswell give someone else the experience.

I thought we got them out under 200 but all of sudden they are hitting sixes

it was a good 30 but it became useless the moment he conceded soo many runs again with now wickets. Not good if he keeps this up.

he made his place with that 30.... :p we are stuck with him.

not we his fans :p and like SA series they will say that afridi was the scond highest scorer in this match :p he should be in team and should bat up the order as if he will become sachin and will score 3-4 conseutive centuries

Guyana need 40 run,s in 5 Over,s
2 wickets in hand
come one Wahab Raiz

not we his fans and like SA series they will say that afridi was the scond highest scorer in this match he should be in team and should bat up the order as if he will become sachin and will score 3-4 conseutive centuries

I said it before... he just has to do good in one department and he is golden..... he can either bowl good, score runs over 20, bowl economically without wicket and EC is 4 according to his fans, take a catch or even just go and fight with the opposition and his fans will say we have missed the aggression. you give anybody 5 matches and they are bound to do good in one of them.

I said it before... he just has to do good in one department and he is golden..... he can either bowl good, score runs over 20, bowl economically without wicket and EC is 4 according to his fans, take a catch or even just go and fight with the opposition and his fans will say we have missed the aggression. you give anybody 5 matches and they are bound to do good in one of them.

Afridi na ground sa ball bahar phenk de hamien haar k gham nai :/ pathetic fans annoying one

Last edited:
Super negative defensive captaincy from Misbah. he might be a good batsman but honestly, he needs to step down from captaincy for Pakistan's sake. He is no captaincy material.
He doesn't attack, and waits for the run-rate to go up and lets the batsmen make a mistake. That has been his story all the time.

Ajmal gets jacobs... we could have had them under 200 had misbah not bowled afridi and rehman...

Afridi na ground sa ball bahar phenk de hamien haar k gham nai :/ pathetic gans annoying one

that is all they care for.

Ajmal gets five for.... his figures 10-0-37-5 sir jee tussi ho waisay best. :p

Wicket for ajmal again
36 in 4 Overs
1 wicket hand
Ajmal 10 overs 37/5

I havent been following the match, How did Umer Akmal do? i am sure he destroyed this domestic bowling attack.

He is not updating the score. Did he get hit by a water bottle too? :O

I havent been following the match, How did Umer Akmal do? i am sure he destroyed this domestic bowling attack.

Well it really stands on what you mean by destroyed.

Over Update is coming
hopefully only 7 or 8 Run,s in over
we can defend 15 runs in last over

Everybody barring :ahmed and :afridi to some extent failed.

Just checked the score, Akmal didnt even get into double figures. Its all that evil Misbah's fault, if he treated Akmal right, he would have made a double century in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back