Harshit Rana: From IPL to International Acclaim

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
1721385308554.png

1721385332075.png

Harshit Rana is an Indian cricketer. He plays for Delhi in domestic cricket and Kolkata Knight Riders in the Indian Premier League. In February 2022, he was bought by the Kolkata Knight Riders in the auction for the 2022 Indian Premier League tournament. He made his Twenty20 debut on 28 April 2022, for the Kolkata Knight Riders in the 2022 IPL. Harshit Rana has won the Indian Premier League playing for Kolkata Knight Riders in 2024.

Indian pacer Harshit Rana has received his maiden ODI call-up for the upcoming Sri Lankan tour in 2024, marking a significant milestone in his cricketing career.

While giving interview to local channel, Harshit Rana said:

“I believed in working hard but whenever I used to get hurt after being overlooked in age-group teams, I would sit in my room and start sobbing. My father Pradeep never ever gave up hope."

“If I have to name three people whom I am indebted to in this beautiful journey of mine, then it is my father, for his efforts, my personal coach Amit Bhandari sir (former India and Delhi pacer) and above everyone else, Gauti bhaiyya (Gautam Gambhir).”

“If my outlook towards the game has changed, a lot of it has got to do with Gauti bhaiyya’s presence in the KKR dressing room and how he changed my mindset. At the elite level, you require skills but more than skills you require the heart to handle the pressure. Gauti bhaiyya would always tell me ‘ Mere ko tere pe trust hai. Tu match jeetake aayega’. (I trust you, you can win the match).”

He has the germs of great batting, look at his average of 49 in First-Class cricket, and he has scored one First-Class century. I'm waiting to see him don the white jersey for India.

I have not seen his bowling much apart from IPL.

What is his average Speed in first class cricket ?

Harshit Rana was fined 100 percent of his Match Fees and Suspended for One Game for Breaching the IPL Code of Conduct when he to the wicket of Abhishek Porel with a full-length delivery, proceeded to almost offer another flying-kiss send-off but gestured his hand towards the dugout.

But today he came back with a twist.

View attachment ssstwitter.com_1725613484964.mp4

Harshit Rana was fined 100 percent of his Match Fees and Suspended for One Game for Breaching the IPL Code of Conduct when he to the wicket of Abhishek Porel with a full-length delivery, proceeded to almost offer another flying-kiss send-off but gestured his hand towards the dugout.

But today he came back with a twist.

View attachment 146086

I see nothing wrong with this celebration

Back