ICC CT 2017, Group B | Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 12th June, 2017 | Cardiff | Sri Lanka innings

exactly mate. We might even go on to lose this one, but the moments to enjoy are right now. This is what watching sports is all about. :AAG

Those people were a bunch of jokers. Sarfraz is miles better than azhar and Misbah in ODIs. People were crying after the game vs India taking advantage of the fact that we lost. Sarfraz is an amazing captain tactically

But but but his Angraiz and body language is not good enough :))

Azhar would have had the field spread back right now and would be bowling Imad Wasim

junaid is my hero for this game, completely turned around the fate of the game with his second spell some good keeping by sarfaraz ahmed

At that stage where you feel like every delivery can pick up a wicket mashallah!

Sanjay is this Pakistani bowling still "heartbreaking" to watch ?

To be fair to him, he seems to be enjoying this display immensely.

Lanka back to itself,will be interesting to see how England copes up against Pak bowlers.

I'd say its been Amir IMO. Got the breakthrough with Matthews and got the extremely important wicket of Dickwella. Could have had a 3rd wicket too.
nah mate, it will be Babar :) my boy will score a healthy century and decimate Malinga and his afro

Junaid and Amir will be at 8 overs after this. I'd say just stick with them in the hopes they can end the match for you right here.

Junaid and Amir, best bowling pair in the country right now, will see them bowling in tandem for many years.

Let's see what Sarfu is made off - I won't have uased any spinners from now on till Amir, Hasan & JK is finished. If SRL tail can survive, let them earn that.

Sanjay is this Pakistani bowling still "heartbreaking" to watch ?

To be fair to him, he seems to be enjoying this display immensely.

He is the biggest PCT fan from India excluding Kashmir region.

Irrespective of which country you belong to, gotta stand up and say, "INCREDIBLE". Especially, in the era of 330's being chased with ease.

Let's see what Sarfu is made off - I won't have uased any spinners from now on till Amir, Hasan & JK is finished. If SRL tail can survive, let them earn that.

Hasan and faheem have 12 overs left between them.

[MENTION=53290]Markhor[/MENTION] tbf Pakistans bowling was pathetic against India completely toothless.

Ahaha thank god wahab isnt balling today. otherwise all the pressure would have lifted in 1 over from him. phasssst!!😉

Junaid and Amir, best bowling pair in the country right now, will see them bowling in tandem for many years.

Hopefully if both remain fit and Junaid remains in good books of the management.

Somehow get to the 200 mark n then start slogging. Coz there is no way we are gonna play full 50 overs

Back