ICC CT 2017, Group B | Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 12th June, 2017 | Cardiff | Sri Lanka innings

So do we credit Junaid for the wicket because he "created the pressure".

Massive heartbreak for Indians, they're acting all cool but deep inside they desperately hope for SL batsmen to smack the living hell out of Pakistan and score well over 300, too bad Mathews let them down but they'll be hoping that the rest of batting order put their hands up and propel the scoreboard to somewhere around 300 (which in all likeliness is still possible), not hating but just stating the truth regarding Indians intentions on this thread.

Majerker saying two left afrm fast bowlers of considerable talent

There is a point in your argument but I personally think Pakistan winning tops everything and anything. Plus, I'm just hoping he has a terrible game with the bat and gets a duck.

Yes, the next best scenario would be him having a horrendous game but Pakistan winning.

Massive heartbreak for Indians, they're acting all cool but deep inside they desperately hope for SL batsmen to smack the living hell out of Pakistan and score well over 300, too bad Mathews let them down but they'll be hoping that the rest of batting order put their hands up and propel the scoreboard to somewhere around 300 (which in all likeliness is still possible), not hating but just stating the truth regarding Indians intentions on this thread.
Why always involve the Indians? Lots of us are actually rooting for you guys so we can have an India Pakistan final :facepalm:

Three wonderful overs for Pakistan, hitting the right line and building pressure.

They are getting twin wickets just when the match is about to slip away

Junaid!!! Pakistan in a pretty good position to do well now... just gotta get Dickwella out.

Sri Lanka to be bundled out for under 250 now barring a Dickwella or Gunaratne/Perera special.

Pakistan fights back, SL will really have to work hard to get to 250 from here.

get DW, get this match

I wasn't expecting Junaid to bowl so well before the tournament, but he's been awesome.

Seems more and more like the Junaid we used to see in 2013.. swinging the ball, incredible yorkers, brilliant length bowling

Junaid > Amir

can't believe I was hating on this guy, he's improving, giving Pakistan a chance now

Lol! Nobody talking anything about Junaid now! Where are the guys?

I hope they replace Junaid with either Bashir or Ehtisham Sultan or Irfan Jr for the next game. [MENTION=138254]Syed1[/MENTION]

Junaid currently has 90 wickets from 60 games, what an excellent bowler. Defo has had a terrible 2014 and was plagued by injuries but he's been doing pretty well now. Amir and Junaid are excellent bowling partners. Hopefully this will keep Wahab out now, looks like his ODI career has ended.

That's one of the ball of the tournament. Dhana actually is in good form, otherwise couldn't have touched it.

I wasn't expecting Junaid to bowl so well before the tournament, but he's been awesome.

Seems more and more like the Junaid we used to see in 2013.. swinging the ball, incredible yorkers, brilliant length bowling

Thing is we need to support guys who have talent. Yes he was struggling after injury but he has the talent and the mentality of a match winner and has singlehandedly won us some matches

I wasn't lying when I said I modeled my bowling after Junaid (minus the "chucking) and my batting after Hafeez (minus the fishing). :in

Wicket maiden, brilliant bowling by my townsman, always had faith in him that he'll deliver on a big occasion.

3rd maiden from Junaid. That is pretty incredible to see. Has been real hit or miss today though.

Back