ICC CT 2017, Group B | Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 12th June, 2017 | Cardiff | Sri Lanka innings

I find Junaid's run up to be so very easy on the eye.

And now Amir takes another, blinder by the keeper.

Couple more from Amir - no point keeping 4 overs after 5 down inside 33 overs.

Always wanted to see Amir and Junaid bowling together since 2012 and the injury of Junaid and the hate he got here even caused doubt in my head.

But turns out I wasnt wrong

Amir serving some humble pies to many naysayers on PP. Time to accept the irrefutable truth that he's the best we've and head and shoulders, arms and legs over the rest.

Great captaincy and superb bowling.

Nothing quite hikes the adrenaline of a Pakistan fan than a quality spell of fast bowling.

Thisara 'one man army' Perera in. Always a danger man against us.

[MENTION=53290]Markhor[/MENTION] why are you so biased against Imad? the guy is a newbie, give him time; there is potential there, have you forgot already the tour he had in England? he averages 38 with the bat and 32 with the ball thus far in his career, you should be more angry at someone like Hafeez who's not even had one series away from home like the one Imad had on his debut overseas!

usual pessimistic losers, criticising performance of bowlers and now wrist slitting thinking about England game when we haven't even won this one.

Thisara won't last long, if Sarfu continues with Amir - moving late in air.

With Amir and Junaid both firing in this spell, I'd say keep bowling them if they continue to pick wickets. Forget about who needs to bowl in the death overs.

Junaid was the best Pak bowler in this innings by far.

I had written him off but JK looking good today. He has found some of the lost zip and if he can get his inswinger back to the right handers, he could once again become the bowler he threatened to be.

But but Sarfraz is a poor keeper. We should recall Kamran "ghoomay ghi" Akmal #HawkeyeLogic.

I had written him off but JK looking good today. He has found some of the lost zip and if he can get his inswinger back to the right handers, he could once again become the bowler he threatened to be.

Just giving credit where it's due, his bowling figures speak for themselves as well as the commentary on cricinfo.

Come on Sarfraz bashers who wanted him gone after CT, show your faces now.

Idiots wanting to sack a skipper after three months.

Seriously? Like is it that hard to field routine balls like that? I will never understand how Pakistani players are just the worst fielders!

And Sarfraz drops a catch.

Imad has to be the worst fielder in our side. Slow and lazy

Come on Sarfraz bashers who wanted him gone after CT, show your faces now.

Idiots wanting to sack a skipper after three months.

Those people were a bunch of jokers. Sarfraz is miles better than azhar and Misbah in ODIs. People were crying after the game vs India taking advantage of the fact that we lost. Sarfraz is an amazing captain tactically

usual pessimistic losers, criticising performance of bowlers and now wrist slitting thinking about England game when we haven't even won this one.

Lol, I've always wondered why people get so pessimistic on here, it's ridiculous :)).

Anyway we're winning atm, and I'm enjoying it, some class bowling here. Hopefully we'll get them out sub 250 here.

Lol I told everyone that as soon as we got Mathews then we're into the tail.

Back