ICC CT 2017, Group B | Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 12th June, 2017 | Cardiff | Sri Lanka innings

Really worried about the four overs that are left for Hafeez + Imad + Fahim. That could spell the difference between a 250 target or a 280 target.

Hasan and faheem have 12 overs left between them.

4 of the next 7 by Hasan (Amir replaces JK). Next 6 by Hasan & MoHa/Imad - if still Lankans are batting, they deserve that comfort there after.

PAK has to come out of Misbah style thought process.

Really worried about the four overs that are left for Hafeez + Imad + Fahim. That could spell the difference between a 250 target or a 280 target.

Pakistan should've been able to knock them out for less than 200 frankly. 160-7..

Are we really behind over rate?? don't want us to qualify for semi only for Azhar or Hafeez to captain us against England :danish

Ramiz talking nonsense as usual.. "the attraction of bowling out the 50 overs for Pakistan"

this guy has no thought process before he speaks

Are we really behind over rate?? don't want us to qualify for semi only for Azhar or Hafeez to captain us against England :danish

Sarfrazs definitely going to miss out , 3 hour 4 minutes and we have bowled only 38. Should have bowled around 43 44 overs in this time.

Not sure if bringing on Imad was an amazing decision. Had Gun been on strike, this would have been an extremely expensive over.

Guys Lakmal can bat. Lakmal batted well against Miraz, Fizz, Shakib in a test match.

Just a few pages ago, the mood was very different. All of a sudden, Junaid and Amir are heroes again.

:afridi1 ka shotory ha?

I hope that drop of Gunaratne doesnt come back to haunt us. He is a dangerous player.

have to give credit to captaincy of sarfraz for bringing back amir and junaid together to bowl in tandem in the middle overs and not taking a step back to stop after amir going for runs initially

someone tell me why is Azhar in the team again?

People like [MENTION=53290]Markhor[/MENTION] and myself are right in our observation that most wickets in England are generally flat but I thank team management for including Azhar in the squad because we should select him on a pay as you go basis, this Cardiff wicket is not easy to bat on and Azhar may prove to be useful here

Right so last ten coming up. We should keep them below 250 and hope Azhar gets out early. Sure shot way of winning.

Isn't a match ban only after two offences in one year. Isn't this Sirfaraz's firstoffence ?

Right so last ten coming up. We should keep them below 250 and hope Azhar gets out early. Sure shot way of winning.

250 is still too high. We MUST get them under 220, even though it should've been 200.

Ideally, PAK needs to keep SL below 220. And that means they need wickets. If SL bat full fifty overs, they'll get to +250 easily.

On a slightly pacier pitch they are being exposed. Anything under 250 will be an easy chase with no drama.

Pakistan doing what Pakistan does best - throwing away the game after dominating it.

Back