ICC T20 World Cup 2022 | Bangladesh v Pakistan | Group 2 | 06 November | Bangladesh Innings

Can Pakistan handle the pressure of batting second in a virtual quarter final game?

Our attack deserves a shot at SFs...

but our batting is beyond pathetic

hopefully King babar turns up today

Pakistan's batting has been better than bowling in this tournament.
They need a better opening bowler than hacks like Rauf

Definitely. Advantage Bangladesh here, chasing anything on this wicket will be difficult and Pakistan has already imploded against Zimbabwe.
Used pitch which is already sluggish, should favor Bangladesh.

Was Babar going to bat first too?

Not so worried about the toss. Don't think this Bangladesh lineup can score much against our bowlers.

Our batsmen might crumble in pressure. I hope they don't repeat the Zimbabwe game.

Shakib Ul Hasan is the dangerman for me.

Still can't believe Saffers losing to Netherlands... Qudrat ka nizaam indeed!

Used pitch which is already sluggish, should favor Bangladesh.

Was Babar going to bat first too?
Looking at the previous match, yes for sure. However, Babar and Rizwan are at their best while chasing so this makes it a weird situation for Pakistan fans.

It’s a pressure game and I hope our boys hold their nerve to qualify.

Bangladesh have opted to bat in their and Pakistan's last Group 2 game

sw2v6mi.jpg

nTT5mFL.jpg

I would've gotten in Asif Ali or Haider Ali in place of Shan Masood after how he was gotten out in the last game and how lost he looks on the crease.

BD winning the toss evens the game out a bit. Batting 2nd could be tricky on that pitch

Our batsmen might crumble in pressure. I hope they don't repeat the Zimbabwe game.

Babar and Rizwan crumble when they don't know how fast to bat. If they have a set target, they should be fine.

All depends on how much Pakistani bowlers limit Bangladesh to.

Bangladesh with a NRR of -1.28 to have a chance to qualify for the semi-final.

Let that sink in people :))

Think Chacha will get to bowl today...Him, alongside Nawaz and Shadab gives us 3 spin options

dont forget pressure is on both teams its a QF hopefully BD will panic Pakistan just need to get basics right

I would like to see if South African excricekters behave the same way as our ones after this loss

dont forget pressure is on both teams its a QF hopefully BD will panic Pakistan just need to get basics right
That’s the issue, we have not been doing our basics right so far.

We need Babar and Rizwan to hit form today.

Babar and Rizwan crumble when they don't know how fast to bat. If they have a set target, they should be fine.

All depends on how much Pakistani bowlers limit Bangladesh to.

Babar has been in horrible form tho. I hope rizwan can at least score some runs against the bangla bowlers

No idea why those two white BD coaches are singing the BD national anthem, surprised they even know it.

Bangladesh with a NRR of -1.28 to have a chance to qualify for the semi-final.

Let that sink in people :))

That's what I am saying ,,, this is was an absolute horrible of a format for the WC.

Good teams like Australia and SA are already out in a sudden death type game, before the play offs even began.

And now you have two very weak teams fighting for the Semi? That's ridiculous.

Needed to have a QF for it be a fair format that had better chances to bring up the best teams.

Just woke up watch this dead rubber.. But oh wait Pakistan is actually having a chance now. Unbelievable that Dutch beat SA.

This will be a very tough match. The conditions suit both sides but Pakistan pace advantage is negated here very much.

Would like to see the translation of BD Anthem, quite long.

That's what I am saying ,,, this is was an absolute horrible of a format for the WC.

Good teams like Australia and SA are already out in a sudden death type game, before the play offs even began.

Needed to have a QF for it be a fair format that had better chances to bring up the best teams.

Agreed. This format is a graveyard for strong teams, specially when rain decides many outcomes.

Bangladesh has better bowlers and batter than Zimbabwe. BD 60 Pak 49. Considering we are 2nd choker after S Africa team. I hope our team prove themselves wrong.

Why you put Harris at 4 when you know he is the only batter who can use powerplay effectively

South Africa might have been the strongest team in this group, but they got destroyed by Pakistan and now utterly outplayed by Netherlands.

They only have themselves to blame, you don’t become champions through free passes.

So far, Pakistan has played better cricket than them. They lost a last ball thriller to Zimbabwe, didn’t get outplayed by an associate team.

Name of this oooooo song that they play in the world?

Hope Babar gets at least 20 and Rizwan 30+. Babar's ability has been badly exposed against main teams of other countries.

Time to mute the sound. Can not stand Athar Ali khan

First commentary personnel change is at over 6 right?

Afridi bowling well, BL just getting lucky one edges

Back