ICC World Cup 2023: India (357/8) thrash Sri Lanka (55) to win by a mammoth 302-run margin

I dont see us winning in Australia man we can't handle bounce. Our fast bowlers can't bowl with intensity for 20 overs each.
We won't win in aus lol obviously.

By okay test nation I mean we can compete well against certain teams in certain conditons whereas in odi that's not the case

The only good thing about this game is my boosted fantasy league points.

They'll sore sky high.

Although I think everyone else also choose India 11. Who would choose Sri lanka 11 😂😂

Put them out of misery or prolong the beat down? This is embarassing.

Anyone saying INdian pitches are only pattas would have got the answer. There is enough assistance. It is upto bowlers to extract
This will never happen on Rawalpindi/Lahore type pitches . The false equivalences between Indian and Pakistani pitches exists only on PP

The fact that guys like Babar and Imam score big runs is proof that Pakistani pitches are absolutely terrible.

They just won Asia cup. Reached two WTC finals. Beat Australia 4 series in a row. They have given more happy memories to their fans
What's the point of reaching WTC final when you will lose the match in 3 days in 2021 and get totally outplayed in 2023 as well??

Correction 1.5 billion. Number rounds upto 1.5 now. Population increased 🫡
are we allowed to discuss achievements in terms of other factors also, if yes, then would like to definitely share the population vs terrorist production which has actually hampered your nation as a whole (cricket as well).

better stick to cricket only otherwise this discussion will get extended with whole new dimensions.

What's the point of reaching WTC final when you will lose the match in 3 days in 2021 and get totally outplayed in 2023 as well??

Dude. Reaching final is the bigger point here. India in unfamiliar conditions right after IPL lost their plot. Not a reflection of how good INdia is. I can live with that if Indian can win a series that is a far bigger price. You know how hard it is to reach WTC final?

You have 3.5 not 4. Please do not distort facts

Even West Indies has 3.

Their population is 5 million
Your population is 1400 million
Give us a team for every 5 million people and then compare the result or if it's only one team per country, stay with 11 people who are playing..

are we allowed to discuss achievements in terms of other factors also, if yes, then would like to definitely share the population vs terrorist production which has actually hampered your nation as a whole (cricket as well).

better stick to cricket only otherwise this discussion will get extended with whole new dimensions.
I'm Australian so idrc lol 😂😂. Doesn't affect me one bit.

2019 bunrah everyone were at their peak. They could have easily won. They were unlucky vs nz.

They were ranked 2 iirc.
India was not favourite. Australia and especially England had way more batting firepower. It was in English conditions where Indians not good against swing and seam.

England was playing at home and were best team in the world for 3 years. Their batting was impossible to stop. They were clear NO.1. Australia and India were next.

Most experts were expecting England to win.

in 6 days in 2021....but never mind, it still was beyond the real champs who did'nt qualify...:)

All fun and games but remember Pakistan are relying on Sri Lanka to beat NZ for a better chance to get to semis 🙄🙄

Guys just enjoy the bowling :) I know match was dead and buried in 2 overs. But still we can talk abuot this match

I really really feel sorry for lankans.
I am sure even Indians would expect some sort of fight.

In saying that.....nothing to say really lol.

Unreal bowling by shami..
44 wickets in just 13 games 🔥
4 wickets for just 1 run
Best ever WC bowler

If Kuldeep does not get to bowl....his status will be like :
"did'nt bat
Did'nt bowl
Did'nt field too much
Easiest $$ i ever made in my life " :)

India has to take 2 wickets for less than 7 runs for the world record of biggest margin of victory

India is doing a favour to Bangladesh - giving an opportunity to qualify for CT through back door, which they don’t deserve to be honest. In fact, qualifying for CT means another few millions $$ to be looted…

If every game goes as per expectations, Poms to beat Dutch, with a wide margin, they should get slaughtered by Aussies, unless there is a plot behind & against PAK probably a tight win or loss - in short, ICC won’t like Poms to miss CT…. So, one spot left between SRL, BD & NED.

If Dutch looses to AFGs tomorrow, and BD beats SRL - three teams should end with 4 points and today SRLs NRR is going to be crashed…..,

Now, there is a small task left - beating SRL at Delhi where they put 326 against SAF🥵…. Then not to get a$$ whipped royally by Aussies🤞

Surely after today win india will yop the team no matter if sa beat them or not

@Bhaijaan brother your man is breathing fire as always. Shami if he ends up winning the WC should definitely go down as one of the greatest odi bowlers.

How the hell does anyone play this attack? Brutal bowling attack. Just bat first and hope for 300 plus. No chance otherwise.

Alarm Bells should have rung for Sri Lanka after the Asia Cup final performance. They chose to do nothing about it. Hence history repeated itself.

Sri Lanka dealing with binary numbers here. A bit of movement and these batsmen are sitting ducks. So are other teams but not at this scale. This is why test cricket is relevant. Can't bowl or bat with discipline against a moving ball unless you train for those skills

How the hell does anyone play this attack? Brutal bowling attack. Just bat first and hope for 300 plus. No chance otherwise.

Bat first, put up sizeable total and then trust your bowling to pick up early wickets. Need to exploit the lack of depth in Indian middle order

Kohli goat Asian captain
Best Asian attack for odi and tests again to India
Best batting from asia but that we already know - India

Mamoon' dream has turned to reality now huh

I think its a mix of lots of factors the conditions -the ball jagging like a snake under lights, scoreboard pressure -SL froze - their batting ain't that flash - and our guys are good but not this good surely....conditions are helping them

Back