ICC World Cup 2023: India (357/8) thrash Sri Lanka (55) to win by a mammoth 302-run margin

When have we not qualified?
We have qualified for 6 semis in 8 t20 WCs..we are the most successful team in t20 format

Even in this ODI WC, we would beat New Zealand and England by good margin and qualify
Pakistan are a very good T20 outfit, but wouldnt WI or ENG be the most sucessful teams? I would argue WI given the paucity of funds and all the intra island politcs

We have qualified for 6 semis in 8 t20 WCs..we are the most successful team in t20 format

Even in this ODI WC, we would beat New Zealand and England by good margin and qualify
Also why are you talking about T20s during 50-over World Cup? Did you qualify for the semis in 2015 World Cup? How about 2019?

Most successful team in T20 format should be a slap on any self respecting cricketing nation. Test and ODI is where your cricketing skills are tested, rest is just cricket trying to be baseball.

Waise, why the hell were you guys overconfident in 2021?? LOL

had not won anything for 8 years before that phir bhi overconfident woww
Pakistan team was not winning any world cup game against indian from more than 30 year still fans like you were doing bhangda before 14 October game :shh

By your logic then Pakistan are chokers too as they have only won once in 6 attempts and that the last one was in 2009. Also by your logic Pakistan is a minnow in ODis as they ahve only qualified for ODIs once since 1999.

Waise, have you looked up a record whilst touring a particular southern hemispere country?
0-12 - in tests....voh bhi consecutive...stuff of legends? Thanks...but i'd take our guys any time....Cheers
According to that guy they are going to hammer🤣🤣 Australia in upcoming tour with saheen ,Naseem and rauf he said one of his post🤣I am not sure how they gets that kind of audacity , A minnow team who's getting Demolished in test cricket even at home, Dreaming to win in Australia where there Record is abysmal.

@saqib.rai

Bro congratulations in advance .

No need for antics from Siraj - he's better than that and his bowling has proved it.

Have some class.
Bumrah is class. Except once against Jansen he is a quiet guy. Shami is even q uieter. HE rarely shows aggression.

INdia is just too good for SL. Batting first or Batting seecond. I didn't expect them to fold this meekly though. After all they thrashed England.

It would be ironic if our WC ends in the same vein in the semi's. Lose the toss, opposition piles on 300+ at first dig only to have us 6 down by the quarter stage. I could see it happening actually. Scary 😨😬😬

Also why are you talking about T20s during 50-over World Cup? Did you qualify for the semis in 2015 World Cup? How about 2019?
If you guys had not purposely lost to England in 2019 to eliminate us OR our match against Sri Lanka had not been a washout, we would have qualified
You guys were scared to face us that is why lost to England on purpose but guess what happened? New Zealand who replaced us spanked you guys like always

Unless Kusal Mendis has one of his days, this score should be enough. But this game showed the lack of fire power down the order. Jadeja is not an AR in LOIs. I would even take Shadab over him.

Shadab needs to get a place in Pak team first on merit let alone India.

In this tournament, in particular, the conditions have changed drastically when the lights come on. More so than usual. We have seen this in many games and again tonight. We may well see all captains that win the toss from hereon opt to bat first irrespective of the conditions at the start.

According to that guy they are going to hammer🤣🤣 Australia in upcoming tour with saheen ,Naseem and rauf he said one of his post🤣I am not sure how they gets that kind of audacity , A minnow team who's getting Demolished in test cricket even at home, Dreaming to win in Australia where there Record is abysmal.

@saqib.rai

Bro congratulations in advance .
I said if we have Shaheen, Naseem, Ihsanullah we would atleast win one test. Never said demolish
as we Pakistan fans respect Australia that has won 9 ICC titles ( DOUBLE THEN THAT OF INDIA) with a population 60 times less than India's.

If you guys had not purposely lost to England in 2019 to eliminate us OR our match against Sri Lanka had not been a washout, we would have qualified
You guys were scared to face us that is why lost to England on purpose but guess what happened? New Zealand who replaced us spanked you guys like always

Oh boy those tears must be salty as hell lmao..

It's okay, bhaijaan.. it's just sport at the end of day. :)

dude now wants to stop night games just because he can't see India performing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

surprised no questions asked whenever their team bowling in lights and took wickets, at that time that was mighty attack, heights of hypocrisy.
No in general I am speaking for all teams.
Dude stop jumping to conclusions like a moron. It's a trend we are seeing. I like to see both teams play in conditions that are atleast similar to an extent. Otherwise it just becomes totally unfair.

My team or not, regardless batting under lights seem extremely hard for teams batting second.

In this tournament, in particular, the conditions have changed drastically when the lights come on. More so than usual. We have seen this in many games and again tonight. We may well see all captains that win the toss from hereon opt to bat first irrespective of the conditions at the start.

NZ almost chased 390 odd against Australia. it depends on bowlers who bowls. If a team can see off new ball they can thrash the b owlers in the mdidle overs. India won allmost all games while chasing

No in general I am speaking for all teams.
Dude stop jumping to conclusions like a moron. It's a trend we are seeing. I like to see both teams play in conditions that are atleast similar to an extent. Otherwise it just becomes totally unfair.

My team or not, regardless batting under lights seem extremely hard for teams batting second.
We have won 2/2 games chasing.

Never seen such a technically poor batting line up from Srilanka. This has produced guys like Sangakkara, Aravinda, Mahela. How the heck they beat England with this line up?

Pity for SL fans, this is complete humiliation and people think they will beat NZ

Team needs to bat first against India and probably all other teams. It's hard to survive when ball moves both ways at such pace.

Unfortunately end. That was there to be slapped. He was struggling big time - that's what happens when one struggles, even the good ends up being bad.

I said if we have Shaheen, Naseem, Ihsanullah we would atleast win one test. Never said demolish
as we Pakistan fans respect Australia that has won 9 ICC titles ( DOUBLE THEN THAT OF INDIA) with a population 60 times less than India's.
Bhaijaan...since you mentioned population....
Why is your team not the runner up in every ICC tournament?
The bronze medal winners in every Asian games?
The Silver medal winners in every commonwealth games?
The 7th best team onthe medals tally in every olympics?
Waisey - in Shooting events you guys should be acing every medal, championship, tournament there is out there...should'nt you?
Chill bro...just a game - njoi...:)

Selection headache for rohit and Rahul you will have to drop one of shami and siraj I would drop siraj

Lol, they were
Fair enough why are we seeing a trend though? Is it just lack of ability in the case of south africa? Even they struggled badly twice. Lot of teams are having issues. I want to see fair conditions for both teams. Doesn't matter who it is.

This is embarrassing and I don't even mean to denigrate SL.

Feel for their fans this is decimation.

Look at that field

864mbNZ.png

Back