ICC World Cup 2023: India (357/8) thrash Sri Lanka (55) to win by a mammoth 302-run margin

Yeah SL has bowled well. Lack of support in the field will cost them; these two aren't players you want to give lives to.

More misfielding 🙈🙈🙈

Punished next ball - great timing. 🔥

Lol kasun rajitha looks like Hasan Ali and he bowls like Hasan Ali.
He has uncanny resemblance with Hasan.

A taller version of Hasan Ali and he certainly bowls like him.

Srilanka should have continued with Madhushanka. Kohli-Gill looked unsettled against him.

India tried their best to avoid Pakistan in the semis, but Sri Lanka are just hopeless in seeing this blatant tactic :srt

So now Kohli has gone against the team diktat and decided he wants to boost his average vs Pak.

95% hate is from your side every other bollywood movie is anti Pakistan to brain wash indian public, yet its very rare you will see an anti indian movie from out side

Let's not forget india always involving politics in cricket.

From ourside the general public we don't have an issue
Really 😂😂

Gill and Kohli going to punish those drops. Gill getting time out in the middle to find form. Kohli looking very good.

Only two points are separating Gill and Number 1 OdI ranked batsman.
But seems like he has no interest in that ranking 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ooft, great shot by Gill.

Rajitha bowling filth and Matthews, dibbly-dobbly.

Only two points are separating Gill and Number 1 OdI ranked batsman.
But seems like he has no interest in that ranking 🤦🏻‍♀️
I am glad that he is following in the footsteps of Virat and Rohit, always displaying the intent to win the match rather than playing pointless stat padding rankings.

It would seem like destiny exists if Kohli equals Sachin's ODI 100s in Mumbai, shortly after the latter's statue was unveiled there :srt

Jay Shah has 500 Hundred and 3000 wicket in international cricket ,He smoked 40000 sixes that's why he's head of Bcci Not because he's son of Amit Shah ( Goon of mundra port later turned in politician) , What if jay shah can't speak even one sentence in English and a Dimwit, nothing matters his cricketing credentials are awesome 😎

Right what do we (Indians) need to do to ensure Babar and co are not taking a flight from Kolkata to Lahore?

Win or Lose?

Remember when lankans chased 320 plus vs india in champions trophy? 2017?

Jay Shah has 500 Hundred and 3000 wicket in international cricket ,He smoked 40000 sixes that's why he's head of Bcci Not because he's son of Amit Shah ( Goon of mundra port later turned in politician) , What if jay shah can't speak even one sentence in English and a Dimwit, nothing matters his cricketing credentials are awesome 😎
Dude no one is loosing sleep over your unwanted opinion of a politician especially on a non indian site. stick to the game and support the boys

There is a big difference between being a troll and being a 🤡

You seem to think the difference is subtle :rabada2
So you think Gill is world class vs in swing? Good for you.
Check his test record on turning pitches. He sucks. That's reality.

Can't play swing if his life depending on it. Stop being a baby/fanboy.

His mind ( That KRow-n guy) isn't sound Don't take him seriously 🤣he's that aunt that turned recently 45 and still wants attention to gain subscriber on YouTube.
Yea the classic oh my lord, he criticised a player I am fan of so he must be wrong. Take your indian tinted glasses and try to see the reality of the situation.

Gill-Virat demonstrating how to bat when ball was swinging initially…. Some fans don’t digest as they are inhabit of collapse

Feel the odd ball is stopping at times. if pace taken off, will be hard to score in later overs once shine and hardness goes off. I defo feel dew will be a big factor. If we don't score big, defending will be very hard later.

singles singles twos singles.. this is what mostly you will see with VK as long as he is there

Indian fans are delusional if they think Gill is good on turning pitches. I am not sure if they have touch a ball or bat if they truly believe he has the skill set to do well on turners or against swing.

His average is very poor in nz and England.

15 average in England hahahahha rofl

32 in India which is still mediocre

22 in West indies

Rofl
Shubman loll

Lumber 1 test goat shuby.

Face facts. He is not as good as you think.

Indian fans are delusional if they think Gill is good on turning pitches. I am not sure if they have touch a ball or bat if they truly believe he has the skill set to do well on turners or against swing.

22 in West indies

Rofl
Shubman loll

He probably eventually will start batting at 3 or 4. He is not a natural opener. Even in under-19 world cup he was not the opener.

As an indian lover of pace bowling, i like Dushmath chameera. Fantastic rhythmic runup, good load up and terrific follow through. He came in similar time as Jazzboom, Rabada, mustafizer but i feel he has had a bad run with injuries and also do not think he got good coaching in the SL setup. he is another underachiever...just like Litton das, upul tharanga, nathan coulter nile etc

Gilll has still not recovered fully it seems physically. Used to have a lot of stamin playing all 50 overs in a ODI. Dengue took the wind out of his sail.

22 in West indies

Rofl
Shubman loll

Not sure why you are bringing Test cricket.

As an indian lover of pace bowling, i like Dushmath chameera. Fantastic rhythmic runup, good load up and terrific follow through. He came in similar time as Jazzboom, Rabada, mustafizer but i feel he has had a bad run with injuries and also do not think he got good coaching in the SL setup. he is another underachiever...just like Litton das, upul tharanga, nathan coulter nile etc
Srilanka had a very very inexpeirenced bowling unit when they started. This unitis much better.

Gill isn't same free flowing batsman after dengue recovery ,i want him score big hundred today.

This looks like a good wicket. Ripper from Hemantha.

Something in it for everyone; bit of zip, bit of spin, and coming on for strokeplay. 👌

Srilanka had a very very inexpeirenced bowling unit when they started. This unitis much better.
yes, lots of injuries to main bowlers. But my point is about Chameera - if not for injuries in the last few years, he would have been much better and hard to face. Has all the attributes to be a real good quick

He and Madushanka are frustrating.

Impressive qualities but have a tendency to stray. I thought Chameera bowled well outside the off and caused problems.

Madushanka got the wicket but was largely guilty of an SSA line of attack - mid/leg inswingers, swinging even further down leg.

Impressive qualities but have a tendency to stray. I thought Chameera bowled well outside the off and caused problems.

Madushanka got the wicket but was largely guilty of an SSA line of attack - mid/leg inswingers, swinging even further down leg.
Madhu shanka is a great promise. Thinking bowler. He has pace too

Rohit definately missed 150(80-90) ball inning here😔😔I don't know why Virat and Rohit's fan troll eachother,i like both of them ,Though i love more King Kohli.

Yep. good point. This is where coaching and behind the scenes hard work and action comes in.
Re - SSA - i think he has reset quite a bit against Bangla where i felt he was bowling much better and improving. That ball to mahamadullah - clean bowled whilst bowling Lh round the wicket was similar to Wasim in 1992 finals...awesome one

India tried their best to avoid Pakistan in the semis, but Sri Lanka are just hopeless in seeing this blatant tactic :srt

So now Kohli has gone against the team diktat and decided he wants to boost his average vs Pak.
This will actually kind of ensure that PSK doesn't qualify.

If SL get crushed , they will be completely demoralised and get bulldozed by NZ as well.

And then NZ will qualify on the basis of NRR

Back