ICC World Cup 2023: India (357/8) thrash Sri Lanka (55) to win by a mammoth 302-run margin

Gill has ridiculous power..
If SA don't get him out early on flatter wickets he will destroy you

Very tough whether conditions to play cricket. Humidity will exhaust players very easily. Tough for pacers.
India should have rested Bumrah

Today's probably the day Gill become no 1.

Also After watching Gill I can confidently say he'll be a mix of rohit and kohli.

But he isn't going to surpass kohli, he won't have that impact sadly.

He'll still be an atg though.

Let's enjoy the Royal 100 runs partnership between King Kohli and Prince Gill together!

Srilanka has had good fielders. Also terrible fielders over the year. Dilshan was a great fielder. Matthews is another good one. Guys like perera are all bad.

After 22 overs, India is 132/1. Pretty strong start this from India despite losing their captain on the 2nd ball of the match. Excellent partnership is building here

Bit unusual even Kohli is feeling the heat. Very rare sight. Typically he is supremely fit to handle these conditions.

October heat is more damaging than Summer heat. This heat is so irritating and exhausting.

Pathum Nisanka seems to be a quality fielder. 🔥🔥
His catch attempt in last match was next level

They played in different eras. The 2 ball era is easier then sachin's one ball era.
even if played in the same era.. still would have been same. Sachin is batting perfection. A boy genius.. one of the rare prodigy who lived up to all the expectations and pressure.

Both Gill and Kohli are looking very tired 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm sensing a wicket here..
They should sent Suryakumar ahead of Iyer.

Let's go Virat Kohli... Only 17 to go now.
That other guy would feel envy when Virat will equal his record and he is in attendance as well. LOL. Hahahahah

where did i contradict that. I just gave my opinion about same eras as well.
Fair but Sachin is not batting perfection 😂😂.

Kohli imo is on par if not superior but I'd get flack for this obviously. And excused of different eras.

Kohli would do just fine in that era as well lol.

England on a good batting track floundered against SL because they wanted to bazball instead of rotating strike for a while. Instead of scoring 325 they ended up scoring 160

England on a good batting track floundered against SL because they wanted to bazball instead of rotating strike for a while. Instead of scoring 325 they ended up scoring 160
Bazball is for tests. England have been doing this in ODIs for number of years now.

People are mistaking test bazball approach with the way they play Odis. They have been doing this since they made Eoin Morgan the captain.

SL being punished for those drope catches.

India could quite easily have been 30-3. Seized their chances - 380 looking on here.

Bazball is for tests. England have been doing this in ODIs for number of years now.

People are mistaking test bazball approach with the way they play Odis. They have been doing this since they made Eoin Morgan the captain.
I know. just borrowing the term. But they hav enot done much of this outside their comfort zone.

Back