4) Aiden Makram
5) Glenn Maxwell
6) Hardick Pandya
7) Marco Jansen
8) Jasprit Bumrah
9) Mitchell satner
10) Kuldeep Yadav
11) Matt Henry

This is based of current form, England, Pakistan don't make it due to form this tournament.

Gill misses out due to not having a notable knock so far. Warner isn't in my 11 because I want a right hand left hand combination at the top, and quinton imo is superior, plus I need a wicket keeper.

Mitchell slightly misses out due to Makram.

Zampa misses out cause I don't trust zampa 😂

Who's your wc cricket 11 for this cup?

Imo mine is

1) Quinton de kock
2) Rohit Sharma
3) Virat Kohli
4) Aiden Makram
5) Glenn Maxwell
6) Hardick Pandya
7) Marco Jansen
8) Jasprit Bumrah
9) Mitchell satner
10) Kuldeep Yadav
11) Matt Henry

This is based of current form, England, Pakistan don't make it due to form this tournament.

Gill misses out due to not having a notable knock so far. Warner isn't in my 11 because I want a right hand left hand combination at the top, and quinton imo is superior, plus I need a wicket keeper.

Actually satner shpuld bat higher then bumrah. Rest is fine

Imo mine is

1) Quinton de kock
2) Rohit Sharma
3) Virat Kohli
4) Aiden Makram
5) Glenn Maxwell
6) Hardick Pandya
7) Marco Jansen
8) Jasprit Bumrah
9) Mitchell satner
10) Kuldeep Yadav
11) Matt Henry

I would put Rachin Ravindra in place of Markram and Shaheen in place of Henry.

I would put Rachin Ravindra in place of Markram and Shaheen in place of Henry.
Ravindra is a no 3 or opener. That's his best position, he got moved forward because top order clearly suits him and he was doing bang average at no 4. Makram is the superior no 4 and ravindra doesn't merit a place over kohli.

Henry is superior to current shaheen, one bad day against Australia doesn't mean much.

As of now, here is my XI (this may change later on):

Quinton De Kock (WK)
David Warner (c)
Virat Kohli
Markram
Klaasen
Daryl Mitchell
Jansen
Rashid Khan
Shaheen Shah Afridi
Bumrah
Zampa.

Quinton De Kock (WK)
David Warner (c)
Virat Kohli
Markram
Klaasen
Daryl Mitchell
Jansen
Rashid Khan
Shaheen Shah Afridi
Bumrah
Zampa.
Why Mitchell so low bro? He's not a no 6 bat.

Quinton De Kock (WK)
David Warner (c)
Virat Kohli
Markram
Klaasen
Daryl Mitchell
Jansen
Rashid Khan
Shaheen Shah Afridi
Bumrah
Zampa.
Replace Shaheen with Kuldeep. You only need 2 pacers and Jansen/Bumrah combo is enough.

Shaheen is still out of form and trundling. Not good enough at the moment to be in the Tournament XI.

There's no space for him among top 5. I have added Kohli, Markram, and Klaasen already.
Why not include someone like Maxwell instead? Maxwell is less consistent but provides an extra bowling option and cam bash when needed.

Mitchell is a better bat but he's more of a platform builder. He shut himself off against India at the backend. Mitchell is defo a top order bat.

But its your list and I respect it. I'd still go for Maxwell or pandya instead. Mitchell would be better suited at the top, but obviously makram and klaseen occupy it

1) Quinton de kock( SA)
2) Rohit Sharma( Ind)
3) Virat Kohli( Ind)
4) Aiden Makram( SA)
5) Rachin Ravindra/Daryl Mitchell(NZ)
6) Heinrich Klaasen( SA)
7) Ravindra Jadeja ( Ind)
8) Marco Jansen( SA)
9) Mitchell Santner( NZ)
10) Jasprit Bumrah( Ind)
11) Adam Zampa( Aus)

That's my XI.

4 Indians
4 Saffers
2 Kiwis
1 Aussie

Pandya or Maxwell have not done enough to warrant a spot. Jadeja is the one who is excellent with bowl and contributed very well with bat vs NZ. Jansen has been a terrific all rounder too. These two take up 7 & 8.

Klaasen has been the best striker of the bowl so he comes in purely on batting at 6. One Kiwi spot is there for either Ravindra or Mitchell at #5. Probably Mitchell as he will suit to that position. But Ravindra can also be considered with his additional bowling utility. Top 4 picks themselves with Markram edging Rizwan after the last match performance.

Zampa ahead of Kuldeep as Kuldeep has been slightly off in last couple of games and Zampa has been the best spin bowler. Shaheen has been good in patches but not very consistent and often expensive too.

Rohit (capt)
De kock (wk)
Virat
Ravindra
Rizwan
Klaasen/Mitchell
Jansen
Santner
Aryan Dutt
Bumrah
Zampa/Afridi
12th man- Warner

Let's also look at second XI of World Cup as some names are missing:-

1) David Warner
2) Devon Conway
3) Rachin Ravindra (assuming Mitchell in first XI)
4) Mohammad Rizwan (wkt)
5) KL Rahul
6) Glenn Maxwell
7) Glenn Philips??
8) Gerald Coetzee
9) Matt Henry
10) Kuldeep Yadav
11) Shaheen Shah Afridi

How is Kohli getting picked ahead of Rachin lol.

Rachin's innings against Aus and England were more impressive than any Kohli has done this WC. His only 100 was against Bangladesh in a small chase.

Rachin's innings against Aus and England were more impressive than any Kohli has done this WC. His only 100 was against Bangladesh in a small chase.
Kohlis 85&95 were far more impressive than anything rachin could dream of doing. Scoring a 100 against team that lost to Afghanistan on a flat pitch is nothing to brag about. Kohlis knocks against Australia and new Zealand are more valuable than any century rachin could ever dream of having. I love those tears though, kohli will win the wc and the potti and you will be crying, sitting on your sofa. He will retire with 2 more wcs than nz could ever hope of sniffing and 10 times better than any batsman your country has ever produced

A 100 against a terrible English team on a flat road than even afg smashed, is more impressive than an 85 coming at 2-3 against the aussies on a difficult track.

Kohlis 85&95 were far more impressive than anything rachin could dream of doing. Scoring a 100 against team that lost to Afghanistan on a flat pitch is nothing to brag about. Kohlis knocks against Australia and new Zealand are more valuable than any century rachin could ever dream of having. I love those tears though, kohli will win the wc and the potti and you will be crying, sitting on your sofa. He will retire with 2 more wcs than nz could ever hope of sniffing and 10 times better than any batsman your country has ever produced
Rachin at 23 is one WC century behind Kohli.

This is Rachin's first WC.

I'm surprised no one put the best batsmen, the number 1 batsmen in the world in their playing 11

A 100 against a terrible English team on a flat road than even afg smashed, is more impressive than an 85 coming at 2-3 against the aussies on a difficult track.
Kohli has 3 100s in his WC career. 2 of them were against Bangladesh.

Rachin has played 6 games at 23 and has 2. One against Aus, the other against England. Both away from home in the second innings.
One on debut, after the team lost a wicket early and the other in a chase of 380.

Rachin would have to be mediocre for the rest of his career to not surpass Kohli's individual record in WCs. Already has half Kohli's career tally with 1 less 100.

Rachin would have to be mediocre for the rest of his career to not surpass Kohli's individual record in WCs. Already has half Kohli's career tally with 1 less 100.
A third of his runs.*

I guess more than your God You love Kohli 🤣 Must be your emotions brutally assaulted by Kohli in past🤨your every 2nd comment about Kohli for your information Rachin's most loved Batsman in today's generation is Kohli and Kane🤣Cry more. Rachin's root also indian .

Rachin has played 6 games at 23 and has 2. One against Aus, the other against England. Both away from home in the second innings.
One on debut, after the team lost a wicket early and the other in a chase of 380.
Only if centuries in World Cups meant everything! You’re free to have him replace Kohli in your XI.
If I had to pick a middle order bat when a game is on the line, I’d pick Kohli any day over anyone else.

Kohli has underperformed in world cups compared to what's expected of his GOAT status.
One tournament wonders have existed Dime a dozen in sports history. Let's wait till rachin has a longer run.
But
Yes rachin has played marvelously this tourney but Kohli is total GOAT performance this time with just one misfire against pakistan.

It's his opinion, Theirs nothing wrong with it. Please lay your tournament 11 and argue why

Guys keep it to tournament 11 and your picks and argue why only.

Don't turn this into a kohli vs Ravindra thread.

I'm surprised no one put the best batsmen, the number 1 batsmen in the world in their playing 11
I didn't put England or Pakistan based of current form, this is tournament 11 pretty much.

Babar doesn't warrant a spot > Kohli and ravindra atm as these 2 have been the best no 3's of the tournament. Babar can't go at 4 cause makram and Mitchell have been out performing him.

Opening isn't bad, but quinton, Warner, Rohit have all been superior to babar rn.

Babar has 3 match losing 50's this WC so atm he doesn't warrant a place.

1) Quinton de kock( SA)
2) Rohit Sharma( Ind)
3) Virat Kohli( Ind)
4) Aiden Makram( SA)
5) Rachin Ravindra/Daryl Mitchell(NZ)
6) Heinrich Klaasen( SA)
7) Ravindra Jadeja ( Ind)
8) Marco Jansen( SA)
9) Mitchell Santner( NZ)
10) Jasprit Bumrah( Ind)
11) Adam Zampa( Aus)

That's my XI.

4 Indians
4 Saffers
2 Kiwis
1 Aussie

Pandya or Maxwell have not done enough to warrant a spot. Jadeja is the one who is excellent with bowl and contributed very well with bat vs NZ. Jansen has been a terrific all rounder too. These two take up 7 & 8.

Klaasen has been the best striker of the bowl so he comes in purely on batting at 6. One Kiwi spot is there for either Ravindra or Mitchell at #5. Probably Mitchell as he will suit to that position. But Ravindra can also be considered with his additional bowling utility. Top 4 picks themselves with Markram edging Rizwan after the last match performance.

Zampa ahead of Kuldeep as Kuldeep has been slightly off in last couple of games and Zampa has been the best spin bowler. Shaheen has been good in patches but not very consistent and often expensive too.
Maxwell hit a 40 ball 100, granted its against nedtherlands but its impressive and played well yesterday against NZ as well.

Pandya has been disappointing with the bat but killer with the ball.

I included these 2 due to all round capabilities and honestly my team is built entirely on bazzballing and aggressive nature with only kohli to anchor and steer the ship while the rest shoot their canons.

I also wanted alot of bowling options, so 7 bowling options for me

Don't think even his die hard fans can find a place for him in such a squad. He has been a failure with a capital F so far in this WC, with basically zero impact both in batting and captaincy.

I didn't put England or Pakistan based of current form, this is tournament 11 pretty much.

Babar doesn't warrant a spot > Kohli and ravindra atm as these 2 have been the best no 3's of the tournament. Babar can't go at 4 cause makram and Mitchell have been out performing him.

Opening isn't bad, but quinton, Warner, Rohit have all been superior to babar rn.

Babar has 3 match losing 50's this WC so atm he doesn't warrant a place.
You're a clever poster. Did you deliberately miss the sarcasm?

Don't think even his die hard fans can find a place for him in such a squad. He has been a failure with a capital F so far in this WC, with basically zero impact both in batting and captaincy.
Naw, his die hard fans will put him at no 3. Just wait till (Not gonna name anyone) you know who shows up.

For me the team will look like this:
David Warner (AUS)
Rohit Sharma( Ind)
Virat Kohli( Ind)
Aiden Makram( SA)
Rachin Ravindra (SA)
Heinrich Klaasen( SA)
Ravindra Jadeja ( Ind)
Marco Jansen( SA)
Mitchell Santner( NZ)
Jasprit Bumrah( Ind)
Shaheen Afridi (Pak)

You're forgetting his impactful knock against Australia where India were 0/3, his critical knock against Kiwis where we were short of one batsman chasing a huge target.
These knocks were better than his Bangladesh hundred 👍🏻

TOTT:

1. Q. deKock
2. D. Warner
3. V. Kohli
4. A. Markram
5. R. Ravindra
6. H. Klassen
7. R. Jadeja
8. M. Santner
9. M. Jansen
10. Bumrah
11. Zampa

For fun:

1. P. Nissanka
2. R. Gurbaz
3. M. Marsh
4. S. Samarawickrama
5. M. Rizwan
6. S. Edwards
7. G. Coetzee
8. K. Maharaj
9. L. Van Beek
10. A. Dutt
11. D. Madushanka

Only if centuries in World Cups meant everything! You’re free to have him replace Kohli in your XI.
If I had to pick a middle order bat when a game is on the line, I’d pick Kohli any day over anyone else.
Maybe for JAMODIs in terms of the biggest stage there are plenty ahead of Kohli.

Kohli has underperformed in world cups compared to what's expected of his GOAT status.
One tournament wonders have existed Dime a dozen in sports history. Let's wait till rachin has a longer run.
But
Yes rachin has played marvelously this tourney but Kohli is total GOAT performance this time with just one misfire against pakistan.
Is this tournament considered GOAT level lmao? He isn't even in the top 3 run scorers and has one century this WC, that too against a Bangladeshi which were crushed by the Netherlands.

Is this tournament considered GOAT level lmao? He isn't even in the top 3 run scorers and has one century this WC, that too against a Bangladeshi which were crushed by the Netherlands.
4 players have scored more runs than him, and all of them have played 6 matches compared to Kohli who has played 5 matches so far.

Imo mine is

1) Quinton de kock
2) Rohit Sharma
3) Virat Kohli
4) Aiden Makram
5) Glenn Maxwell
6) Hardick Pandya
7) Marco Jansen
8) Jasprit Bumrah
9) Mitchell satner
10) Kuldeep Yadav
11) Matt Henry

Where is Babar and Shaheen? The number 1s

Kohli has match winning knocks vs Australia and New Zealand, what is this hundred obsession now? He scored runs and won the game for his team vs two top teams and has a hundred vs Bangladesh too. His average itself is 100+.

You are just blatantly discrediting him inspite of his successful performance with bat in this tournament till now. 2015 was the year where he suffered a bad run of form and hence didn't had the World Cup as expected but otherwise he has been superb in all tournament and definitely a top 3 candidate of all-time as far as ODI cricket is concerned.

Rachin has the same amount of wc hundreds as Williamson lol. Seen lots of 1 tournament wonders. And why do you as a kiwi keep talking about the big stage, literally all your legends have failed at it. You guys have the same wcs as afg and ned lol, kohli will always more wcs than your country

Guys please stay on topic, just discuss your teams and discuss why you've chosen certain teams. Don't turn this into a ravindra vs Kohli thread. if you have an issue, just include both ravindra and kohli in your playing 11 since ravindra has opened as well in this WC whereas kohli is a primary no 3.

Kohli has match winning knocks vs Australia and New Zealand, what is this hundred obsession now? He scored runs and won the game for his team vs two top teams and has a hundred vs Bangladesh too. His average itself is 100+.

You are just blatantly discrediting him inspite of his successful performance with bat in this tournament till now. 2015 was the year where he suffered a bad run of form and hence didn't had the World Cup as expected but otherwise he has been superb in all tournament and definitely a top 3 candidate of all-time as far as ODI cricket is concerned.
And now he has a duck against England.

GOAT level..

Rohit has scored more runs than him so an argument can be made that he hasn't even been India's best batsmen. Of the top 6 run scorers (Kohli is 6th on this list)!he is the only one scoring at less than a SR of less than 100.

Considerable difference as well as they're scoring at 110-120 while Kohli is at 88.50 which is even lower than Rizwan at 7 who is 20 runs behind but is striking at 97.36.

Rachin has the same amount of wc hundreds as Williamson lol. Seen lots of 1 tournament wonders. And why do you as a kiwi keep talking about the big stage, literally all your legends have failed at it. You guys have the same wcs as afg and ned lol, kohli will always more wcs than your country
Why are we acting like Kohli is an entity at WCs, his WC legacy is smaller than Rohit, QdK and Warner's.

Why are we acting like Kohli is an entity at WCs, his WC legacy is smaller than Rohit, QdK and Warner's.
Qdk who was an absolute failure in 2 wcs. Kohli underperformed in wcs but never failed to the extent de kock did. Agreed about rohit and warner though. And calm down, there is an entire wc left to go, before you start calling people failures

Guys I said to not turn this into a kohli thread.

Name your team of the tournament, discuss how good or bad kohli is in the "Can anyone stop India" thread

Shami has to be in it after today’s performance

Guys: this thread is about your team of the tournament so far. Not to compare any players here. We have other threads available for comparison. Please stick to the topic of the thread here.

Rohit (capt)
De kock (wk)
Virat
Ravindra
Rizwan
Klaasen/Mitchell
Jansen
Santner
Aryan Dutt
Bumrah
Zampa/Afridi
12th man- Warner
update;

1. Rohit *
  2. deKock (wk)
  3. Warner
  4. Virat
  5. Ravindra
  6. Klaasen
  7. Jansen
  8. Jadeja
  9. Santner
  10. Shami
  11. Bumrah
  12. Zampa
New Addition to the team- Warner, Shami and Jadeja
Dropped- Rizwan, Mitchell, Aryan, Afridi

1.Rohit (C)
2.De Kock (WK)
3.Ravindra
4.Kohli
5.Markram
6.Miller
7.Maxwell
8.Jansen
9.Zampa
10.Shami
11.Bumrah

12. Jadeja

Flop XI

1. Imam
2. Vikramjit
3. Gill
4. Babar (C)
5. Shakib
6. Mushfiqur (WK)
7. Shadab
8. Nawaz
9. Woakes
10. Mustafiz
11. Parhirana

12. Bairstow

My team of the tournament so far :-

Warner
Hitman (Capt)
De Kock
Kohli
Markram
Klassen (wk)
Neesham
Bumrah
Kuldeep
Shami
Zampa

I think most of the team picks itself but it’s so hard to decide between QdK, Rohit, and Warner.. all have been amazing. Fully expect Travis Head to join the discussion before the tournament ends too.

Not so long ago most such tournament teams were adorned by our batsmen, not any longer.

Now, we've 2-3 bowlers in each such lineup.

This is what counts most.

Not so long ago most such tournament teams were adorned by our batsmen, not any longer.

Now, we've 2-3 bowlers in each such lineup.

This is what counts most.
Well our bowlers managed to find a way to get into every tournament team.

2023 Pakistan bowling is the most toothless I've ever seen

Well our bowlers managed to find a way to get into every tournament team.

2023 Pakistan bowling is the most toothless I've ever seen
Yeah, that's because your bowlers were that good. Now, most of them are really inconsistent and blow hot and cold.

Imo mine is

1) Quinton de kock
2) Rohit Sharma
3) Virat Kohli
4) Aiden Makram
5) Glenn Maxwell
6) Hardick Pandya
7) Marco Jansen
8) Jasprit Bumrah
9) Mitchell satner
10) Kuldeep Yadav
11) Matt Henry

No Zampa, no Shaheen...and Pandya who is injured, scored jus t11 runs and taken 5 wickets is somehow essential. Cmon Plus Kohli is there while the find of the tournament at 3 is nowhere to be seen lol

My XI so far but with some gaps as there's a lot to play for in some of these positions:

1. QDK
2. Warner
3. Ravindra
4. Markram
5. --- spot open
6. Maxwell
7. Santner
8. Jansen
9. Shaheen
10. Bumrah
11. Zampa

There's still room for Shami to come in, maybe someone like Mitchell or Henry, Sharma to overtake Warner...who knows!

No Zampa, no Shaheen...and Pandya who is injured, scored jus t11 runs and taken 5 wickets is somehow essential. Cmon Plus Kohli is there while the find of the tournament at 3 is nowhere to be seen lol

My XI so far but with some gaps as there's a lot to play for in some of these positions:

1. QDK
2. Warner
3. Ravindra
4. Markram
5. --- spot open
6. Maxwell
7. Santner
8. Jansen
9. Shaheen
10. Bumrah
11. Zampa

There's still room for Shami to come in, maybe someone like Mitchell or Henry, Sharma to overtake Warner...who knows!
K, its your team fam 👍🏻

My Team so far

Warner
Sharma
Dekock
Ravinder
Makram
Glen Maxwell
Santner
Jansan
Shaheen
Bumrah
Zampa

Kuldeep

It is getting tougher with every match because we are having great performances in almost every match.

Sharma
de Kock
Rachin
Maxwell
Klaasen
Santner
Jansan
Shaheen
Bumrah
Zampa

It is getting tougher with every match because we are having great performances in almost every match.

Sharma
de Kock
Rachin
Maxwell
Klaasen
Santner
Jansan
Shaheen
Bumrah
Zampa
Why is satner batting ahead of jansen? Jansen literally has match winning half centuries and is arguably the best allrounder in world cricket atm only behind Maxwell. I rate jansen > Pandya atm

Actually you can make a case for jansen > Maxwell as an allrounder cause jansen is a gun bowler and hence his contribution is equal whereas Maxwell is more so a batting masterclass only.

1) Quinton de kock
2) Rohit Sharma
3) Virat Kohli
4) Makram
5) Maxwell
6) Pandya
7) Marco Jansen
8) Jadeja (Most economical tbh, slightly > Satner atm)
9) Bumrah
10) Siraj
11) Shami

Indian Trio too good lol.

Updated list after India SL game:

Quinton de kock(wkt)
Rohit Sharma (c)
Rachin Ravindra (6th bowler)
Virat Kohli
Aiden Markram
Heinrich Klaasen
Marco Jansen
Mitchell Santner
Mohammad Shami
Jasprit Bumrah
Adam Zampa

Others in contention:-

David Warner
Daryl Mitchell
Ravindra Jadeja
Shaheen Afridi

update;

1. Rohit *
  2. deKock (wk)
  3. Warner
  4. Virat
  5. Ravindra
  6. Klaasen
  7. Jansen
  8. Jadeja
  9. Santner
  10. Shami
  11. Bumrah
  12. Zampa
New Addition to the team- Warner, Shami and Jadeja
Dropped- Rizwan, Mitchell, Aryan, Afridi
update;

1. Rohit *
  2. deKock (wk)
  3. Warner
  4. Virat
  5. Ravindra
  6. Klaasen
  7. Jansen
  8. Santner
  9. Shami
  10. Bumrah
  11. Madushanka
  12. Jadeja

As of matchday 7

QdK
Warner
Kohli
Markram
Klassen
Miller
Jansen
Santner
Shami
Bumrah
Yadav

I would have liked to slot an all-rounder between Klassen and Jansen, but there's none in the modern era, so went for Miller as he's the leading run scorer in that position so far. I thought about Ravindra but he's mostly played at first drop so I'm not going to shoehorn players and play them out of position.

TOTT:

1. Q. deKock
2. D. Warner
3. V. Kohli
4. A. Markram
5. R. Ravindra
6. H. Klassen
7. R. Jadeja
8. M. Santner
9. M. Jansen
10. J. Bumrah OUT / M. Shami IN
11. Zampa

For fun:

1. P. Nissanka
2. R. Gurbaz
3. M. Marsh OUT / A. Shafique IN
4. S. Samarawickrama
5. M. Rizwan
6. S. Edwards
7. G. Coetzee
8. K. Maharaj
9. L. Van Beek
10. A. Dutt
11. D. Madushanka
Mine updated.

Controversial but Bumrah makes way for Shami. I'm keeping Jansen in for that batting depth... he shades it on that 75* v England, whilst collecting a healthy wicket haul in the tournament to date.

Shafique needed some recognition for his 3 x 50s and a ton. We denigrate our own, but he's had a good tournament.

So far for me:
  1. QdK
  2. Rohit
  3. Ravindra
  4. Markram
  5. Klaasen
  6. Miller
  7. Jansen
  8. Santner
  9. Shaheen/Shami
  10. Bumrau
  11. Zampa/Kuldeep
The top 3 select themselves for me. Both have scored tons against multiple teams ad a high SR. The #4-7 is also obvious to me and gives you the most explosive batting lineup in the entire tournament. Jansen has been taking top order wickets and is a great batsmen.

Shami and Bumrah have been performing amazing. I’d consider Shaheen for Shami just so you have a right arm and left arm opening duo because the middle orders with already be covered. Zampa has performed better so far but Kuldeep is better in terms of the eye test for me so I like both.

D' kock (wk)
Warner
Kohli
Makram
D. Mitchell
Klassan
M. Jensen
Santner
Shaheen
Bumrah
Zampa

That's easily the team of the tournament till now

D' kock (wk)
Warner
Kohli
Makram
D. Mitchell
Klassan
M. Jensen
Santner
Shaheen
Bumrah
Zampa

That's easily the team of the tournament till now
Excellent list. Only replacement I'd make is maxwell for Mitchell, maxwell contributed with both bat and ball and plays better clutch innings.

You don't need another platform builder in Mitchell if you already have kohli and makram batting

Qdk keeper
Warner
 Head
Van der dussen
Markram
Mitchell
Klassen
Santner
Bumrah
Shaheen
Jansen

Quinton de kock(wkt)
Rohit Sharma (c)
Rachin Ravindra
Virat Kohli
Markram/ Mitchell
Henrich Klaasen/ Maxwell
Marco Jansen
Mitchell Santner
Mohammad Shami
Jasprit Bumrah
Adam Zampa

Quinton de kock(wkt)
Rohit Sharma (c)
Rachin Ravindra
Virat Kohli
Markram/ Mitchell
Henrich Klaasen/ Maxwell
Marco Jansen
Mitchell Santner
Mohammad Shami
Jasprit Bumrah
Adam Zampa
What about Fakhar Zaman who has been on fire in his last two innings?

Back