ICC World Twenty 20 | Non-Pakistan Warm-up matches | 27/Apr/10 [Aus lose to Zim!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free Hit

T20I Debutant
Runs
Warm-up matches

Bangladesh 86-1 after 10.4, amazing batting beglalis

zimbabwe 106-3, all over australia

so both of our oppositions are in good form, a worry for us, but we are also in top gear a worry for eveyone.

in other warm up, newzealand is doing good 48-0 in 5 ovs

Last edited:
ICC World Twenty20 Warm-up Matches 2010-Pakistan v Zimbabwe Beausejour Stadium, Gros

zim in driver seat against australian team 128/3 in 16 over,a warning to pakistan team of challenge coming.go zim go.

Last edited:
anyone notice how they cricinfo reguraly updates evryones else scorecards except ours?

^^^ they are trying to get your and my support back by putting us on the top of list

Attachments

• aa.JPG
    aa.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 163
hashbb said:
anyone notice how they cricinfo reguraly updates evryones else scorecards except ours?
i notice man,that match was of no use,as AFP news report

no it was same for all the matches ^^^ mate.
zim 156/4 after 17 overs

Don't know which side to cheer for.
If Zimbabwe win then Pakistan should rate them and not be complacent. If Australia lose then they'll probably up their game (although this has been said in the last two tournaments).

I guess I'm supporting Zimb then. 161/4.

Ah, just noticed WK Paine has been entrusted with 2 overs in a 20 over game. Nice to see Australia taking this warm up seriously.

Sledger said:
Don't know which side to cheer for.
If Zimbabwe win then Pakistan should rate them and not be complacent. If Australia lose then they'll probably up their game (although this has been said in the last two tournaments).

I guess I'm supporting Zimb then. 161/4.
thanks for supporting zim,

View dismissal BRM Taylor c Smith b Paine 90 39
wow 90 off 39 balls

Taylor has always been a quality bat in their side. I'd say he'd get into a few of the better teams actually. Always seems to stand out when Zimbabwe do well.

Free Hit said:
^^^ they are trying to get your and my support back by putting us on the top of list

and this was for how long..... 2mins? :13:

Mushfiqur 14 runs from 3 balls no boundaries :O
how on earth is that possible...

yes none of them
even the score board is updating so late
Zimbabwe post 174/6 against Australia

sannah12 said:

hit run 2, over throw its a 4, 6 of 1, hit run 3 over throws 2 of them, 11 off 2, hit run 3.

14 off 3

Where Zimbabwe will struggle against us is the spinners department - ajmal, afridi, hafeez combination will be too much for them to handle

Turns out it was Elton Chigumbura and not Brendon Tailor with that crazy half century.

Not surprising. Chigumbura's been a good all rounder for Zimbabwe for a while..

B lee is very effective
but Hauritz, Christian & Watson are very expensive

Sledger said:
Ah, just noticed WK Paine has been entrusted with 2 overs in a 20 over game. Nice to see Australia taking this warm up seriously.
That wasnt Tim Paine,it was Watson getting spanked by Chigumbura ! :)))

Well you should present your post properly to avoid confusion - e.g) I think Australia will win.

Also, it's pretty hard to predict a winner from here, could go either way.

looked like they were losing!
I am shocked! are the Zim players that good or Aus not putting the effort??

Last edited:
What a choke from Zimb, Aus should walk this. 5 off 2.

never thought i would get so much suspense through crapinfo with a match between Aus n Zim

sannah12 said:

Add Ashraful's 35 from 12 balls with only 1 four. Must have been many Threes here..

Cricindia
Zimbabwe 173/7 (20/20 ov)

Australia 170/3 (19.4/20 ov)

Australia require another 5 runs with 7 wickets and 2 balls remaining

How is this possible ?? It should be 4 from 2 balls

Zimbabwe can pull out a sensational win over Aussies. Two balls left and Aussies need 4 or 5 runs to win.

So warm-up against Zimbabwe is not a walk-over. Pakistan will get much wanted competition it seems.

anywayz... whatever
but credit goes to the zim......
itz really upset for aus ;)

IAJ said:
Add Ashraful's 35 from 12 balls with only 1 four. Must have been many Threes here..
Crackinfo's scores are wrong. Ashraful 35 off 35 and Mushfiq 4* off 2.

I am gonna go ahead and call Zim the winners

Aus lost
a humiliating defeat!

ps not official yet

Last edited:
cricindo backing up again, 28 needed off 10 according to them.. :)))

What farcical coverage (all day), the players and crowd are probably back at their hotels/homes by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back