ICC WT20 | Group B | West Indies v Ireland

So WI have to chase around 7 an over. Some early wickets, panic in the WI camp, you never know ;-)

145 would be a very competitive score for Ireland.

8 balls to go and 20 runs to score. Lets see.

ROFL, Its only 19 overs.

Last edited:
By the way they are playing some cool songs, now playing “International Love"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ Digital

Please keep us updated about the rain and chances of play to resume. How's it right now?

Plz dont restart the match leaving 10 mins of play here, better be washout.

Still raining...my guess is no game ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348506027.794347.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348506185.204348.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348506152.229009.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348506152.229009.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 36
abandoned!! Will these score made by Ireland stay official or go vanish?!

Match Called Off. NO Result means WI into Super 8. Bad Luck this time Ireland

poor ireland ... they would have like to play the full match .. this way it hurts going out on run rate :(

Abandoned. Congrats WI for being through to the super 8s.

A bit tough on Ireland, but it's not like they batted all that well today, and even if the rain stayed away, I would've backed WI to win this easily with the likes of Gayle, Pollard, Charles, Sammy, Samuels in their batting line-up.

Tough luck Ireland. Well played though. Was very competitive. WI move forward to the super 8. WI will be a beast. Watch out.

Tough luck Ireland. Well played though. Was very competitive. WI move forward to the super 8. WI will be a beast. Watch out.
I agree. Gayle, Polard, Bravo, Sunil are enough for some of the teams. I am also supporting them as my second team.

So as expected, none of the minnows managed to make it to the next round. The real world cup starts now. :D

Back