Imran Farhat Vol.2

It is only unleashed in T20s against Zimbabwe.

He isn't even a minnow basher. Got owned by Canada and Kenya in the 2011 World Cup.

Another triple for Vol.2 !

About time PCB acknowledges the birth of Vol.2 and brings him back in the test side.

Another triple for Vol.2 !

About time PCB acknowledges the birth of Vol.2 and brings him back in the test side.

Yes Offcourse. He is a rare Talent who is often being criticized unconscionably by Fans and PCB equally.

For if it was not Mohammed Ilyas, Vol.2 by now would have already been a Legend like Sir Jadeja is for India, or even better.

Thanks heaven we dont have any more test series in near future otherwise our innocent selectors would select :farhat again :facepalm:

Respect to Vol2 for never giving up. What a fighter!

What a fantastic innings, can't take that away from him.
To score a triple hundred when your team was at 22-4 isn't ordinary.

And no I'm not saying he should be in the national side. Because someone will inevitably see it that way.

One of the best pakistan domestic batsman.. alas he couldnt be that good in international.

even uganda have better bowling then PTV , if you get in its easy to score then since you have so much of international experience , rate this as useless innings

good job, shows that he is a resilient guy, no matter which bowling you face, 300 is 300.

i'm starting to have doubts in my mind no, as to which player is worse for facing the new ball, farhat, hafeez, or khurram.

so far i think all equally worse.

next test series, might as well play another bowler, or maybe even ask Umar Akmal to open and slog as many as he can, that may help take shine of the new ball better than these guys.

A special Indo-Pak series should be arranged for Vol2 Immi's farewell, the gladiator should be given farewell similar to what Sachin got.I will be so very happy when Immi retires, against Indian bowlers he might even score a double hundred.:farhat

Had he not been selected for Pakistan yet, with the domestic stats he has, people here would be complaining about why he is being neglected and how Pakistan is missing out on a great opener.

Just goes to show that domestic stats don't mean anything.

Had he not been selected for Pakistan yet, with the domestic stats he has, people here would be complaining about why he is being neglected and how Pakistan is missing out on a great opener.

Just goes to show that domestic stats don't mean anything.

or maybe just maybe playing so much international cricket early on allows him to dominate the domestic bowlers. As I alluded before domestic bullies gone international hacks are not just a Pakistan problem happens everywhere its foolish to disregard domestic stats and they should always be the first criteria for selection the mythical hidden potential selections make a good story but they are too hit and miss to be done frequently.

Can't help but wonder what Pakistan could have achieved with Vol.2 in side.

Lefty Vol.2 would have put mysterious Santokie and Badree in their place.

What's the status dosto?

Havent heard about Immy at all for a long long time. Is he not doing good in domestic circuit?

Recent failures of openers have me convinced Pakistan lost a great opportunity in Imran Farhat. He was just coming good when Misbah refused to give him any support.

Was the top scorer from Pakistan side in his last test match.. A feat not many Pakistani batsmen have achieved. Welcome legend.

Was the top scorer from Pakistan side in his last test match.. A feat not many Pakistani batsmen have achieved. Welcome legend.

Wow.

Hiughest scorer from team and yet gets dropped. Only in Pakistan. :14:

Haven't checked the scorecard but I'm sure we've all seen Pakistan innings often where the top scorer has about 21, so I wouldn't read too much into that!

Top scorer is top score , be it 1 or 400.

In that case, that player called "Extras" has probably done enough to cement his place in the Pakistan team for a long long time, he's always up there among the top scorers... ! :)

[MENTION=65183]freelance_cricketer[/MENTION] END OF AN ERA! :bow: they will never be another quite like Sir Imran Farhat, a once in a life time talent.

In that case, that player called "Extras" has probably done enough to cement his place in the Pakistan team for a long long time, he's always up there among the top scorers... ! :)

Haha true that.

Still not many Pakistani batsmen claim that they top scored for Pakistan in their last test match.

It was a huge injustice from Pakistani captains that they did not intentionally see improvements made by Immy Farhat Vol 2.0

Can he still make a come back?

Is he playing competitive cricket still?

If he is 37, he still has 3-5 years to give to Pakistan cricket given modern day fitness standards.

Farewell Vol 2.0

I was believer in him when he returned with a solid defense and with superior mental fortitude.

Unfortunately he was never allowed to settle.

77(68) in Pakistan Cup match. People keep questioning his selection but he has performed consistently for Balochistan who are not a very strong side already

Imran Farhat has been playing FC cricket in the 90s, 00s, 10s, and now 20s. That, and only that, by itself is an achievement :misbah:hafeez

77(68) in Pakistan Cup match. People keep questioning his selection but he has performed consistently for Balochistan who are not a very strong side already

PP'ers never rallied behind him when he had actually come back better.

I declared him Vol 2.0 the moment I saw the improvements,same thoughts I had for Hafeez 3.0 but the difference is that while Papers ralied behind me in supporting Hafeez Vol 3.0 they never did the same for Farhat 2.0

This is his last few games. Already retired from FC

Sums up the quality of our bowlers when a mediocre player from the early 2000s era is piling up the runs in 2021.

Imran Farhat scored 59 off 65 balls with the help of nine fours.

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/rvvcok" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Back